<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

:hi: just casually going to have a night read catch up whilst munching on a toastie...

I'll swap you English lessons for Facebook lessons Kit :haha:

I'm off to bed m' beauties :kiss: I have a cheese, ham and yoghurt snack- which actually is my kind of snack, it's just I'd like some raisins and oatcakes with it too :shrug: Mmmm raisins. Those little boxes of Sunmaid raisins when they get hot in your pocket and all squash up :cloud9:

Jaynie's working/playing too hard. She should be on here frittering her time away.

OMG I had a sudden desire for Iced Gems!! And those multicoloured rainbow rice puff things that always taste stale!!

Goodnight all :hugs: xxxxx Rest up Sarachka and see a doc tomorrow if it's looking suspect at all :thumbup:

omg any day it could be Cassie!!!!!
i love those rainbow things B!
goodnight all the sleepy turts!

So, much to DH's dismay I told him I'd like us to sell our house and move next year at the latest. I love our house - it is just this neighborhood that drives me mad. Our street is so busy - something I had no idea of before we bought our house - and (please excuse me while I get up on my HIGH HORSE) really trashy people drive up and down it in their scuzzy cars that rumble and their loud music... going like 50 mph in a residential neighborhood! :growlmad: And we are right by a highschool and two elementary schools - which I originally thought a plus as it seemed it would be a safe neighborhood - but my god are highschoolers rude! They are sleezy and ghetto and just plain rude. :growlmad:

It's a good thing I'm so perfect, eh?? :haha:

Anyhow - I want our dream place, now. I want lots of land... space between us and our neighbors. Chickens... maybe a goat or three... a spacious garden... room to roam around... a safe place for my boy to play... All that.
In the mean time, i need to work on down sizing our colossal amount of sh*t. We have so much STUFF, it's mind boggling. We are for sure having a garage sale this year. Wish I wouldn't have been so lazy and had it last summer... but alas.

That's my super randomness for today... :shrug:

Edit:

Like this one! It's in our price range and on 13 acres... and close enough to DH's work :cloud9:
https://media.cdn-redfin.com/photo/1/bigphoto/424/276424_1.jpg

There's even a barn there with horse stalls!

CASSIE! I forgot you on my Christmas post! What a naughty turtle I am! :blush:

It's so close for you, now!! How exciting! Are you all prepared? Nursery ready? All that?

omg any day it could be Cassie!!!!!
i love those rainbow things B!
goodnight all the sleepy turts!

........ and i already have you prepared and ready to await my text saying "APRIL WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!" :haha:

It's so close for you, now!! How exciting! Are you all prepared? Nursery ready? All that?

:hi: luna i always miss you on here! :dohh: but i find it easier to keep up with you on facebook....i was only looking at your timeline yesterday and looking at how far Rhyko has come from when your waters broke and you were first in hospital! :cloud9: its amazing!

YES! i have like a week and half maternity leave this is like day 2 of it....and i just dont know what to do with myself im so organised and have been for weeks.....im just twiddling my thumbs....i dont know how mums to be do it! time goes soooo slow when you havent got things to do.....any ideas to prepare for baby welcome.....although everyone just tells me know is the time to relax.....im trying! :blush:

Meeting my health visitor tomorrow she is coming at 3 so something to look forward to :thumbup:

:hi: luna i always miss you on here! :dohh: but i find it easier to keep up with you on facebook....i was only looking at your timeline yesterday and looking at how far Rhyko has come from when your waters broke and you were first in hospital! :cloud9: its amazing!

YES! i have like a week and half maternity leave this is like day 2 of it....and i just dont know what to do with myself im so organised and have been for weeks.....im just twiddling my thumbs....i dont know how mums to be do it! time goes soooo slow when you havent got things to do.....any ideas to prepare for baby welcome.....although everyone just tells me know is the time to relax.....im trying! :blush:

Meeting my health visitor tomorrow she is coming at 3 so something to look forward to :thumbup:

Just do whatever you want to do! You won't get time to once the little one arrives. I miss being able to do what I want! :cry:

So wait.. you only have a week and a half of maternity leave?? What happens when baby comes?

I'll swap you English lessons for Facebook lessons Kit :haha:

I'm off to bed m' beauties :kiss: I have a cheese, ham and yoghurt snack- which actually is my kind of snack, it's just I'd like some raisins and oatcakes with it too :shrug: Mmmm raisins. Those little boxes of Sunmaid raisins when they get hot in your pocket and all squash up :cloud9:

Jaynie's working/playing too hard. She should be on here frittering her time away.

OMG I had a sudden desire for Iced Gems!! And those multicoloured rainbow rice puff things that always taste stale!!

Goodnight all :hugs: xxxxx Rest up Sarachka and see a doc tomorrow if it's looking suspect at all :thumbup:

I think you mean rainbow drops and not iced gems? Iced gems are ickle biscuits with a whip of hard icing (different colours) on the top of them...rainbow drops are like coloured, soggy rice crispies. I nuv them too :thumbup: They take me back to a simpler time :cloud9:

Hope you sleep well :hugs:

So, much to DH's dismay I told him I'd like us to sell our house and move next year at the latest. I love our house - it is just this neighborhood that drives me mad. Our street is so busy - something I had no idea of before we bought our house - and (please excuse me while I get up on my HIGH HORSE) really trashy people drive up and down it in their scuzzy cars that rumble and their loud music... going like 50 mph in a residential neighborhood! :growlmad: And we are right by a highschool and two elementary schools - which I originally thought a plus as it seemed it would be a safe neighborhood - but my god are highschoolers rude! They are sleezy and ghetto and just plain rude. :growlmad:

It's a good thing I'm so perfect, eh?? :haha:

Anyhow - I want our dream place, now. I want lots of land... space between us and our neighbors. Chickens... maybe a goat or three... a spacious garden... room to roam around... a safe place for my boy to play... All that.
In the mean time, i need to work on down sizing our colossal amount of sh*t. We have so much STUFF, it's mind boggling. We are for sure having a garage sale this year. Wish I wouldn't have been so lazy and had it last summer... but alas.

That's my super randomness for today... :shrug:

Edit:

Like this one! It's in our price range and on 13 acres... and close enough to DH's work :cloud9:
https://media.cdn-redfin.com/photo/1/bigphoto/424/276424_1.jpg

There's even a barn there with horse stalls!

Now that's my kind of property!! Love it :cloud9: Good luck with your moving plans :thumbup:

Just do whatever you want to do! You won't get time to once the little one arrives. I miss being able to do what I want! :cry:

So wait.. you only have a week and a half of maternity leave?? What happens when baby comes?
Theres no point in telling you to relax cos u wont.i didnt.i honestly didnt realise how crazy life would be with LO.

If i could go back i def would have relaxed gone for massaged put feet up and sleeppppp and just pamper myself x

Cara has her first tooth :cry: Quite glad I'm not feeding her myself now :haha:

Nate has being teething for yonks and this week is awful he is a right misery guts:cry:i hope he gets one soon as its really hardwork at the mo:nope:

Well done miss cara on your very 1st tooshie break through

be back later cant concentrate with bathroom noises

Was that a polite way to tell us you have terrible wind? :winkwink:

:haha:..........god i think tomorrow i will have to tell him to turn his damn radio down nate cant nap uostairs as its to bluddy noisey and downstairs he no likey:nope:

Back from the doctor. The babies look great cervix is great. No pictures tho but that's ok I'll see them in person in May!!! It's hard to get a picture with twins.

Yay Addie due know may seems much closer than you think at the min and im glad the girls and your lady opening is fine!!

Sorry again for being so absent lately, girls. I'm having SUCH a hard time managing my time these days! I get plenty of time to catch up during feeds, but I feed Rhyko sitting on the couch with him laying in my lap on a pillow across me, so I've nowhere to put my laptop that I could type while he feeds, I can only man the mouse :thumbup:
And the moments I do get that are baby free I'm trying to get a little housework done or take a shower (OH how I miss taking a show whenever I want!!) or just sit quietly without having to be the sole source of someone else's entertainment...!

Anyhow..

KIT
Cara has a tooth! What a grown up baby! And glad to hear she's doing well with her foods. Are you giving her formula or cow's milk that she's voming up?
You're sneaking with your friend and the FB comment :haha:

ESSIE
YAY YOU!!! So proud of you for getting that job! Knew you would :thumbup: I hope everything goes smoothly with your old boss!

TRIN
Sorry your lunch was pants! What a letdown!
Your belly blessing looks like it was tons of fun! Was it at your house?! Is that your pool?! Well jel! I would like to pop over for a swim... :cloud9:

APRIL
I hope you're feeling better and so glad to hear your scan went well! DH and I have started the GAPS way of eating and maybe you'd benefit, too? It's not very far off from the way we've been eating for a long time, but it just changes a few things around. It's supposed to help heal your gut and help with mood/anxiety/add/depression/autism/etc. Here's a link to more info if you're interested! https://www.gutandpsychologysyndrome.com/
And here's the food list: https://www.gutandpsychologysyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GAPS-Diet-Foods.pdf

HAYLEY
Congrats again on your engagement! How exciting! I wish I could come :cry:
How's the job stuff going? Did you get everything sorted and squared away? I'm loving the pictures you posted of Nate recently - he sure is a cutie! Looks like such a perfect blend of you and Lee! :cloud9:

ADDIE
Glad your appointment went well! Your bump look fantastic! I can't wait to see pictures of all the stuff you've got going on at your house!! Your girls' room is going to look so lovely :cloud9:

MOLLY
So glad you found your brother! Good job, you! :hugs: How's packing going? Are you getting excited? I hope Leo is doing well :hugs:

CRUNCHIE
Lauren is so cute.. I love the picture you posted on FB the other day. What a sweet little face she has! :cloud9: Sorry she's been grizzly! It's so hard, isn't it? I hate to let Rhyko cry like that.. but after two diaper changes, the boob, rocking, wandering around the house with a screaming babe... it all gets pretty old after a while, eh? Usually I just lay on the couch, put him in the crook of my arm and tell him to just get it all out and after about 15 minutes he's fast asleep :haha:

LISSY
You've got some fun stuff on the horizon! Your shop sounds extremely exciting! And a wedding! What fun! :dance: How's little Esme doing? :hugs:

CLARE
So sorry little Freya is still such a handful. I guess you've been 'blessed' with a colicky, spirited baby! That's what my mom said to me when Rhyko was younger :dohh: I saw the picture on FB of you guys on a walk with her in a carrier - she seemed to really like that! Rhyko loves being in his carrier, too. Except, of course, when he's crying! :dohh: :haha:

B
Such beautious creations you've made recently! Love the changing table and the art and the yarn crafts... all of it! And the English lessons sign! So creative!! Holly is following right in your footsteps!
And I meant to say before - I know what you mean about dreading special order work. When my Etsy shoppe was more up and running than it is I *only* posted stuff that was already made and specifically stated I didn't take special orders. I *hate* to HAVE to be creative. I like to do it when I feel called... not when I know I have to to get an order out! :thumbup:

SARAH
So sorry you've been dealing with such terrible heartburn! Have you tried cutting out gluten for a few days? I only get heartburn now when I am naughty and eat gluten. Or really sugary stuff. Not sure if it's related, but... :shrug: And so sorry you're having some weird misunderstandings are work! That's lamesauce.

You are such a busy preggy turt! I remember you told your manager or boss or whatnot that you're pregnant... when are they going to cut back your hours to (gasp) some normal like 9-5 M-F stuff?!? Give you a bit of a break, eh? :hugs: Hope all is well!

EMANDI
Hope you're enjoying your new little man! :hugs:

GINGE
Sorry about the house falling through... everything happens for a reason, i say, so perhaps a better one is right around the corner! :hugs:

JAYNIE
So proud of you for standing your ground. Adam is clearly realizing the grass is greener, eh?! The world is your oyster, now! I'd like to go to Amsterdam.. can Rhyko and I come along?! :haha:

Phew... I think I got you all. Much love to one and all! :kiss:

Hey lunes that was a fantastic post :thumbup:.........we got engaged like 6 years ago but have decided yes to finally take the plunge :happydance:
The interview today was great but i dont think they have an actual job for me they are tryin to make one and wanted to meet me:wacko:.....so i reckon i will be back at my old place

night all see ya morrow i is a tired turt mummy:sleep::sleep: -8 cheshire brrrrrrrrr

Ahh Cassie...I know everyone keeps saying it but honestly, try to just kick back, watch some DVD's, read, take lovely bubble baths, go for gentle walks, get a pedi/mani and just spoil yourself stupid.

I had 4 weeks to myself before Cara made an appearance and I seem to remember whining about what to fill the time with, and hurry up baby etc...I would snap someone's hand off for just a day completely to myself now :haha: You'll be completely swept away once baby arrives so enjoy this calm time :hugs:

i wish i had this!
https://youtu.be/m5RIcaK98Yg

:hugs: April

I'm sorry you have so much animosity toward your birth. I totally understand!! :hugs:

I feel like time has been the only healer in this for me... the farther I get from the end of my pregnancy and labor, the better I feel about it. There are a hundred things I would have done different, but alas the past is the past.

But, that video was so very touching and really the way c-sections should be done in every case, I think. However I bet one would be hard pressed to find a hospital to perform them in this way. I asked for the delayed cord clamping and was denied, even though he cried right away and was totally fine. Too preemie, they said. :shrug: And I didn't even get to hold him skin to skin until 12 hours later! It's a wonder my milk even came in, I think.

Anyway, lots of love to you and I feel for you!! :hugs:

And you're such a wonderful mum, April - don't let James' birth hang over you, it really was out of your hands. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->