<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I have no idea why I'm awake I just feel soooo awake! I might do some housework if I can't sleep could scrub the walls hmmm

Thankyou Luna you're an inspiration to me at how well you've done, sometimes I feel bad for feeling bad as you are so strong and had to wait for such a long time, I just didn't get the birth I wanted, makes me feel a bit selfish! I am almost at peace with it now but that section is definitely how it should be! For planned anyway! I'm so glad your journey has turned out just right with Rhyko progressing so well and you being able to breastfeed, that's all down to how much a strong woman you are and the great mother you are for your son, he is one lucky boy :)
P.s if you get that house I will be over asap lol its amazing :)

Thankyou Luna you're an inspiration to me at how well you've done, sometimes I feel bad for feeling bad as you are so strong and had to wait for such a long time, I just didn't get the birth I wanted, makes me feel a bit selfish! I am almost at peace with it now but that section is definitely how it should be! For planned anyway! I'm so glad your journey has turned out just right with Rhyko progressing so well and you being able to breastfeed, that's all down to how much a strong woman you are and the great mother you are for your son, he is one lucky boy :)
P.s if you get that house I will be over asap lol its amazing :)

No, April - don't feel bad! You are so very valid in your woes!! :hugs: I am in awe of how well you've done! I can't image having major surgery and then going straight back to being a full time mum with a little baby! I think I was given a little bit of grace being able to delivery vaginally, but if I'm honest - by the end I was begging for a c-section! :dohh:
Anyhow, you're most certainly not selfish - every women deserves to have the birth she'd like! I'm just sorry that we can't all have what we've planned for ourselves.
And I'm terribly stubborn - I think that's how I managed to get him to breastfeed. And lazy.. :haha: I was getting so lazy with the bottles and stuff.. the cleaning was driving me nuts!! BFing is much more my pace! :haha:

:hugs: Go get some sleep my dear :sleep:

Morning all

I only have afternoon patients so I'm having a nice slow morning at home today :cloud9: And I'm actually starving so I may try some food just now :thumbup:

So, much to DH's dismay I told him I'd like us to sell our house and move next year at the latest. I love our house - it is just this neighborhood that drives me mad. Our street is so busy - something I had no idea of before we bought our house - and (please excuse me while I get up on my HIGH HORSE) really trashy people drive up and down it in their scuzzy cars that rumble and their loud music... going like 50 mph in a residential neighborhood! :growlmad: And we are right by a highschool and two elementary schools - which I originally thought a plus as it seemed it would be a safe neighborhood - but my god are highschoolers rude! They are sleezy and ghetto and just plain rude. :growlmad:

It's a good thing I'm so perfect, eh?? :haha:

Anyhow - I want our dream place, now. I want lots of land... space between us and our neighbors. Chickens... maybe a goat or three... a spacious garden... room to roam around... a safe place for my boy to play... All that.
In the mean time, i need to work on down sizing our colossal amount of sh*t. We have so much STUFF, it's mind boggling. We are for sure having a garage sale this year. Wish I wouldn't have been so lazy and had it last summer... but alas.

That's my super randomness for today... :shrug:

Edit:

Like this one! It's in our price range and on 13 acres... and close enough to DH's work :cloud9:
https://media.cdn-redfin.com/photo/1/bigphoto/424/276424_1.jpg

There's even a barn there with horse stalls!

13 acres....we could have alpacas :happydance::cloud9:

Ah Luna thankyou lovely :hugs: I hate bottle cleaning too one of my pet hates lol

No Kit! I meant both! Iced Gems AND Rainbow Drops! I just couldn't remember the name of the latter! But I don't want either anymore anyway :haha:

Morning !

Lauren and I are off to see carnage at the cinema today, that's it for us.

What's everyone up to ?

X

Hi Crunchster!

I think if I took Cara to the cinema we'd CAUSE carnage :haha:

Today, I think my friend and her little boy are coming round :thumbup:

Enjoy the film :flower:

Hi Crunchster!

I think if I took Cara to the cinema we'd CAUSE carnage :haha:

Today, I think my friend and her little boy are coming round :thumbup:

Enjoy the film :flower:

If she freaks out it may be our last visit lol

Beaut house Lunes! As soon as we're not obliged to live 2kms from The Ex then we'll move out to a goat friendly place, maybe. But we love it here too, swimming pool and park and bakery are rather handy! But that looks lovely :thumbup:

One moment, Holly's being menopausal.

Poor thing, we're a bit cooped up with these minus 10 temperatures and ice and snow- she's been very patient but she's such an outdoors baby usually :awww:

Cassie I'd enjoy reading a book with 2 hands- soon you have to do that awkward thing of turning the pages with your elbow whilst breastfeeding. Actually that's where a kindle would be good. Might look into one and count it in as baby equipment.

Only 3 days left to get my 'painting a week finished' ... Better hit the studio, plus I slept til 8.30. Naughty naughty.

Love you all my sausage monkeys, hope you're all well and breakfast stays down Trin and Sarachka that it's just a false alarm, which I'm sure it is :hugs:

Got distracted and haven't had breakfast yet...guess it will be brunch again. Don't know what because we have like nothing in the house :wacko: May go in to work so I can eat :shrug:

1 MONTH TO GO!!!!

:(

My friend just cancelled on me...she's had a bad night with her little boy. What to do..... :-k

We were woken at 6.30am with Cara shouting Dadadadadadadadadadada!!!! Oddly, OH didn't leap out of bed despite it being obvious who Cara was referring to :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->