<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

i wanted to try and get James to stay awake a bit longer (hes been awake an hour) but he is totally nagging at me for his nap, swishing his head back and forth and sucking his lip lol aw i love him!

That's unbelievable! And he slept all night too?

freya has always been a sicky baby but thought this was normal.you will never see her without a bib.

she has her feed and either sicks alot up straight after or over the next few hours in clumps.

this morning she covered me in puke.

also her poo has always been very explosive. up her back

has anyone had anything similiar with their lo

off to drs this afternoon

freya has always been a sicky baby but thought this was normal.you will never see her without a bib.

she has her feed and either sicks alot up straight after or over the next few hours in clumps.

this morning she covered me in puke.

also her poo has always been very explosive. up her back

has anyone had anything similiar with their lo

off to drs this afternoon

Hi Clare :hi:
Cara has sicky days. Some days she's not sick at all, others, she's sick constantly. I don't know why. Like you I just accept is as part of her being a baby. The explosive poo..hell yeah! She's been plastered many, many times. Only now that she's on solids has that cut down as her poos are much more solid now.
Hope you're ok :hugs:

Yes slept all night apart from stirring at 4 30 but went straight off again, he woke up at 8 this morning fell asleep on way home and I woke him at half 9 (I have to otherwise hed sleep longer) and now he's soundo again, I don't mind but I want to spend time with him, but least he's getting his sleep.
Clare I'm sorry I can't help, James has never been a sicky baby so if he is sick I know somethings not right, but as Freya has always been like it maybe its just being a baby? As for poos iv only had that twice (when Jay hasn't put nappy on properly) hope drs can give some advice :hugs:

Just joining James for a nap as I didn't get to sleep until 2am 6 hours sleep is not for me!

Sezi..how are you today? Any leakage?

Yes I wonder how our Sarah is getting on this morning

Hey ladies. It's my Wednesday off yay. I don't think yesterday was anything serious but OH wants me to phone the midwife anyway. I just hate being a bother.

It's not really being a bother though is it? That's their job and they are paid to do it :thumbup: Do ring, it will give you peace of mind at least. Let us know how you get on and enjoy your day off :hugs:

Off to work I go! I like starting my day at this time...no cankles for me today :thumbup:

Morning all....very happy...I lost 5lb this week :) hazaar! However have stinking cold so off for nap...was up til 5am through insommnia! Later x

Hi ladies!!!! 8am here and waiting for tile guys to come finish the bathroom. We don't have a vanity for the bathroom yet so it will be lovely tile, toilet tub and nothing else for now. Hopefully we find one soon!! I have to go get paint samples so at least I can get it painted and look for a shower curtain (well I am not looking for a shower curtain DH has asked the decorator that is doing the girls room to do our bathroom so she is looking around for vanities and accessories which is fine with me as I can not go walking around here and there and she is very talented.)

I think I'll wake James up in a minute 2 hours is enough! Lol

What did the midwife say Sarah?
Well done on your weightloss Lissy :)

Afternoon ladies,

Lots to say, hopefully I'll remember it all.

Sarah glad you had no more leaking, hope you're having a restful day off. Did you speak to the midwife?

B yay you're getting the bag :happydance: is it in your possession yet?

Trin glad you had a quieter morning, hope this afternoon isn't too stressful.

Hayley ooh lee was naughty staying out that late. Hope your workman isn't too noisy today, and you get your wedding bits sorted.

Lissy well done you on your weight loss. Are you doing any specific diet/exercise?

April, how's your pain at the moment? James is doing well with his naps, Lyra is s terrible catnapper. She rarely goes down for a proper nap.

Crunch hope you and Lauren had fun at the cinema. Wish we had something like that around here.

My mind has gone blank of the other things I wanted to say...oh Clare, Lyra was/is a very sicky baby. She seems much better now, but til she was about 5 months she would have big voms, or slowly bring up bits of her feeds for hours afterwards. Trin recommended Nat phos for her, which did help but she just seemed to outgrow it. She's still a bit sicky but not nearly so much. I know Leo is a big vommer too so maybe Molls will have some advice.

I'm sure I have missed tonnes of things I wanted to say :dohh: :wave: everyone else.

We've been to baby music today. Only a few weeks left because we won't be able to go once I'm bck at work :cry: I got my letter for my formal job offer. Unfortunately my boss isn't in til Friday so I won't be able to go til then, hopefully the new job will understand.

Ooooooo, she's going to be up and off soon....time to think about babyproofing everything :shock:

DSC_0102.jpg

Morning all....very happy...I lost 5lb this week :) hazaar! However have stinking cold so off for nap...was up til 5am through insommnia! Later x

Well done on the loss Lissy! You're doing so well :thumbup: Hope the cold clears off quick smart :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->