<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

plans? i have none at the moment. it's so hard for me to think that far in advance! :haha: my days are about the same at the moment, tired and nauseated most days, but i have a few good days sprinkled in here and there. 1st trimester is nearing an end so i'm hoping my symptoms will go with it.

my boss does know now and seems over the moon for me, but doesn't mean any less hours for me unfortunately. :haha: there's work to be done, preggy or not. but it should be nearing an end within the next week hopefully.

hope you start feeling that pregnancy glow soon, rather than the nausea and tiredness. Glad your boss is happy for you, although it'd be great if your workload was less. Do you think you'll work up until your due date or finish a bit earlier?

thanks, i hope so too! my boss is so funny. she said she wanted to bring a cake to the next staff mtg with baby booties on it to announce it to the rest of the department. it's a sweet gesture, but i really hate being the center of attention. i have no idea how i will tell the rest of the team tho :shrug:

as far as ML goes, its really crappy here. we only get 6 wks for vaginal (8 wks for c-section) so altho i would like to take at least a couple of weeks off before my due date, more than likely i will work up until then if possible. my biggest fear would be to have my water break at my desk! how embarrassing would that be! :wacko:

dress.jpg New dress (I have one for each) :happydance::happydance:

Now I want to get more every day outfits for them to play in and more pant outfits. I have to wait till after my shower so I know what I need.

Essie pain isnt too bad im going to ask for a scan of my womb, i want to know if i have adhesions as i still get pain a lot around my scar and inside etc, how is Lyra and yourself, great news on your job :)

look how big cara's gotten! they grow so fast. her beauty still amazes me! :awww:

Thanks Newbs :hugs: She really has grown so much so fast...I feel like her first year has zoomed past me at top speed!

What will your plans be when baby is here? How are you feeling?

plans? i have none at the moment. it's so hard for me to think that far in advance! :haha: my days are about the same at the moment, tired and nauseated most days, but i have a few good days sprinkled in here and there. 1st trimester is nearing an end so i'm hoping my symptoms will go with it.

my boss does know now and seems over the moon for me, but doesn't mean any less hours for me unfortunately. :haha: there's work to be done, preggy or not. but it should be nearing an end within the next week hopefully.

aw im still :happydance: at your pregnancy! im sorry youre feeling sicky and tired though, i remember too well, and sorry you are being worked into the ground! :hugs:

Aww Cara is just gorgeous kit :)
Nice tiles Addie :)
Essie, I have an app called my fitness pal, you record all you eat-i stick to 1600 Cal's or less a day, and walk for a mini um of 30mins a day.
Sarah I just made squash soup, which will be my dinner for the week, what flavour is yours?
Clare what did doc say?
New I hope you're not working too hard?
Cassie and trin...I wonder who'll pop first...
Luna-great news on rhyko :) well done, you have been amazing xx
Molly, I hope things are looking better for you?
April how are you today? And the kids? Ooh and the living room :)
Hayley how did your interview go?
B...you would be so proud...oh is sat trying to knit! Emphasis on trying bless him! How are you and holly?
Emandi...u there?
Jaynie, how are you doing? Still holding strong?
Crunch how's Esme's ''twin''? Lol
Ginge, any news on job front/baby making?
If i missed anyone then just pass me kits thorny branch x x

im not too bad thankyou Lis kiddies are good, girls are bickering as usual lol, how are you and the kiddies? The living room is not doing anything until the things turn up lol but when its all done therell be photos :)

I have kidnapped The Bag!!

I also have lots of housework to do and I promised to make spaghetti bolognaise tonight since it's everyone's fave so I'll be back when I've been good!!:angelnot: My bag is on the dining room table so I can admire it :cloud9: Can't wait to put my things in it. I only want nice things, I'm going to throw out all my grossness things like squished by Holly fingers lip balm etc. I also got a cheque book holder/vanity pouch thing to go with it, they talked me into it in the shop offering me a discount:blush: -so only lovely niceness in my bag now!!

:kiss:

Essie pain isnt too bad im going to ask for a scan of my womb, i want to know if i have adhesions as i still get pain a lot around my scar and inside etc, how is Lyra and yourself, great news on your job :)

Thanks April, we are good. Lyra is a bit grumpy, I think she might have a tooth coming through. I got her weighed today, 19lb 12oz! Glad to hear your pain is a bit better. Sounds like a good idea having a scan to check, hopefully your doctor will do one.

Back home from a successful afternoon. Saw a patient who I haven't seen for 8 months only because he's improved so much he hasn't been sick at all (16 year old boy with asthma) and even today his chest wasn't that bad :thumbup:

Then my mom took me grocery shopping which was fantastic because we've been living on different variations of beans, rice, potato and butternut. Now we have fresh veg and fruit and soya stuff in the freezer...feels SO good! Going to make another big batch of tomato pasta sauce tomorrow to freeze for after the birth and I'm freezing a batch of butternut soup tonight :thumbup: Got to get the freezer stocked.

Shopping took 2 hours which led to some rather attention-grabbing and regular braxton hicks. Have had some water and a bath and they have eased off a bit

hope you start feeling that pregnancy glow soon, rather than the nausea and tiredness. Glad your boss is happy for you, although it'd be great if your workload was less. Do you think you'll work up until your due date or finish a bit earlier?

thanks, i hope so too! my boss is so funny. she said she wanted to bring a cake to the next staff mtg with baby booties on it to announce it to the rest of the department. it's a sweet gesture, but i really hate being the center of attention. i have no idea how i will tell the rest of the team tho :shrug:

as far as ML goes, its really crappy here. we only get 6 wks for vaginal (8 wks for c-section) so altho i would like to take at least a couple of weeks off before my due date, more than likely i will work up until then if possible. my biggest fear would be to have my water break at my desk! how embarrassing would that be! :wacko:

Aww your boss sounds sweet, but I can understand you not wanting to be the centre of attention. My boss ended up telling my colleagues because I had to go off to a&e during a shift so they all knew something was up, and a few already suspected I was.

I forget how lucky we are with our mat leave, even though we complain it's not long enough. I guess you'll be going back to work after baby is born? That would be embarrassing but I think it's really rare to happen.

James isnt very well he has his first cold :( he is not himself and is making it known if we dont give him sympathy cuddles :/

Back home from a successful afternoon. Saw a patient who I haven't seen for 8 months only because he's improved so much he hasn't been sick at all (16 year old boy with asthma) and even today his chest wasn't that bad :thumbup:

Then my mom took me grocery shopping which was fantastic because we've been living on different variations of beans, rice, potato and butternut. Now we have fresh veg and fruit and soya stuff in the freezer...feels SO good! Going to make another big batch of tomato pasta sauce tomorrow to freeze for after the birth and I'm freezing a batch of butternut soup tonight :thumbup: Got to get the freezer stocked.

Shopping took 2 hours which led to some rather attention-grabbing and regular braxton hicks. Have had some water and a bath and they have eased off a bit

ooohh but it COULD be any day!!!!! eekk! were you early/late with the boys?

James isnt very well he has his first cold :( he is not himself and is making it known if we dont give him sympathy cuddles :/

Oh no, poor James. It's so horrible when they have colds, I hope it goes away quickly.

Ch'ien was a couple of days early, Toine 10 days late and Tarq exactly on time so :shrug: My feeling is 39w+ something but I don't know

Thanks April, we are good. Lyra is a bit grumpy, I think she might have a tooth coming through. I got her weighed today, 19lb 12oz! Glad to hear your pain is a bit better. Sounds like a good idea having a scan to check, hopefully your doctor will do one.

wow shes doing so well! yeah im going to nag until i get one, i need answers really

Oh no, poor James. It's so horrible when they have colds, I hope it goes away quickly.

me too, hes not crying hes just making his presence known lol maybe its a teething cold? but then i have a bit of a cold :shrug:

Ch'ien was a couple of days early, Toine 10 days late and Tarq exactly on time so :shrug: My feeling is 39w+ something but I don't know

oh well they definitely kept you guessing haha, ekk im so excited to meet your daughter :)

How long does it take to roast a courgette? Should I cut it in half and roast the two halves or roast it whole, or in chunks? I want to serve it with my cottage pie but I don't know how long to put it in for.

look how big cara's gotten! they grow so fast. her beauty still amazes me! :awww:

Thanks Newbs :hugs: She really has grown so much so fast...I feel like her first year has zoomed past me at top speed!

What will your plans be when baby is here? How are you feeling?

aw im still :happydance: at your pregnancy! im sorry youre feeling sicky and tired though, i remember too well, and sorry you are being worked into the ground! :hugs:

thanks April :hugs: i'm probably not as sickly as i'm making it sound, i'm just not used to feeling like this... and for so long! but whenever i think to complain my mind jogs back to how rough poor luna belle had it and i quickly shut up! i hope sweet baby james feels better soon! :hugs:

Aww your boss sounds sweet, but I can understand you not wanting to be the centre of attention. My boss ended up telling my colleagues because I had to go off to a&e during a shift so they all knew something was up, and a few already suspected I was.

I forget how lucky we are with our mat leave, even though we complain it's not long enough. I guess you'll be going back to work after baby is born? That would be embarrassing but I think it's really rare to happen.

she offered to tell ppl for me since i'm acting all shy about it, but i think it would be better coming from me so ppl won't feel all awkward about it. the last girl to have a baby in the dept. never really told any but when she started showing, well secret was out then, but it was just so uncomfortable for most.

i would like to stay home at least for 2 or 3 months. who knows how we can afford that tho :shrug: i guess i'll worry about that when it gets closer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->