<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hi ladies!!!! 8am here and waiting for tile guys to come finish the bathroom. We don't have a vanity for the bathroom yet so it will be lovely tile, toilet tub and nothing else for now. Hopefully we find one soon!! I have to go get paint samples so at least I can get it painted and look for a shower curtain (well I am not looking for a shower curtain DH has asked the decorator that is doing the girls room to do our bathroom so she is looking around for vanities and accessories which is fine with me as I can not go walking around here and there and she is very talented.)

Oooo, your very own interior designer :thumbup: I look forward to some pics of the finished article :thumbup:

look how big cara's gotten! they grow so fast. her beauty still amazes me! :awww:

Afternoon ladies,

Lots to say, hopefully I'll remember it all.

Sarah glad you had no more leaking, hope you're having a restful day off. Did you speak to the midwife?

B yay you're getting the bag :happydance: is it in your possession yet?

Trin glad you had a quieter morning, hope this afternoon isn't too stressful.

Hayley ooh lee was naughty staying out that late. Hope your workman isn't too noisy today, and you get your wedding bits sorted.

Lissy well done you on your weight loss. Are you doing any specific diet/exercise?

April, how's your pain at the moment? James is doing well with his naps, Lyra is s terrible catnapper. She rarely goes down for a proper nap.

Crunch hope you and Lauren had fun at the cinema. Wish we had something like that around here.

My mind has gone blank of the other things I wanted to say...oh Clare, Lyra was/is a very sicky baby. She seems much better now, but til she was about 5 months she would have big voms, or slowly bring up bits of her feeds for hours afterwards. Trin recommended Nat phos for her, which did help but she just seemed to outgrow it. She's still a bit sicky but not nearly so much. I know Leo is a big vommer too so maybe Molls will have some advice.

I'm sure I have missed tonnes of things I wanted to say :dohh: :wave: everyone else.

We've been to baby music today. Only a few weeks left because we won't be able to go once I'm bck at work :cry: I got my letter for my formal job offer. Unfortunately my boss isn't in til Friday so I won't be able to go til then, hopefully the new job will understand.

Glad you got your letter Essie...now you can really look to the future :thumbup: I can imagine how sad you must feel at the thought of going back to work and leaving Lyra...I'm dreading it too. I was speaking to my sister who just returned to work after 6 months of ML with her first baby and although initially it was hard, she said they have settled into a routine very quickly and she's much happier than she thought she'd be. She says that the time she now spends with Iona is quality time and that she feels Iona gets the best of her. I'm clinging to this and hoping this is how it will be for us too :thumbup:

TILE.jpg

Here is new tile. It is drying now and then we have to paint walls and put in a new vanity, mirror, and light. I think I found some vanities so I sent the pictures off to see what she thinks of them bc I am so bad at matching things. I really wanted a dark vanity but I can't find one that I like in my price point. I found a couple white ones but curious if she thinks white is ok bc tile is white. And the dark one I found has a darker top so not sure that will match the floor :shrug::shrug:

look how big cara's gotten! they grow so fast. her beauty still amazes me! :awww:

Thanks Newbs :hugs: She really has grown so much so fast...I feel like her first year has zoomed past me at top speed!

What will your plans be when baby is here? How are you feeling?

freya has always been a sicky baby but thought this was normal.you will never see her without a bib.

she has her feed and either sicks alot up straight after or over the next few hours in clumps.

this morning she covered me in puke.

also her poo has always been very explosive. up her back

has anyone had anything similiar with their lo

off to drs this afternoon

You just described Lauren lol !! Sick and poo

I have tried different nappy brands due to the poo issue but nope it's just so much it shoots up the back !!

hey ladies,

didn't call the midwife yet. OH will tell me off when he gets home but I just know it will be a waste of time. Nothing else has leaked since then. I do have a few TMI 'down there' issues but I think they are caused by razor rash :blush:

BETHANY
I'm so jealous of your handbag purpose!! I wishhhhhhhhhhhhh OH would say things like that to me, letting me go and get things. Wahhhh. Enjoy your GORGEOUS new bag!

HAYLEY
Sorry Lee was home late last night. OH did that Monday night. I didn't hear him come in though but woke up hearing noises downstairs and texted him about the noises, and heard him get the text lol. How is the bathroom coming along?

ESSIE
That's great your letter came. Will you have to go back to your old job for a while in order to not have to pay your mat leave back? I know some places are like that. My sister's work wasn't, but I think I'd have to do that at the JCP.

KIT
Cara just gets cuter and cuter and cuter!!!

ADDIE
Bathroom looking great! :thumbup:

JAYNOCHKA
We miss you here, but glad to read on FB that you're having a fabulous time with friends etc. Remember, we all live vicariously through you though so do make sure you keep us up to date!

LISSY
What's the news with the shop? How is Esme feeling today?

LUNES
Thanks for all the info about your waters breaking etc. OMG that house is GORGEOUS, I love it. You'd have such an awesome life there, raising Rhyko with such awesome nature literally on your door step.

Sorry for anyone I didn't get round to mentioning, my soup is boiling on the stove and I need to go tend to it!!

freya has always been a sicky baby but thought this was normal.you will never see her without a bib.

she has her feed and either sicks alot up straight after or over the next few hours in clumps.

this morning she covered me in puke.

also her poo has always been very explosive. up her back

has anyone had anything similiar with their lo

off to drs this afternoon

You just described Lauren lol !! Sick and poo

I have tried different nappy brands due to the poo issue but nope it's just so much it shoots up the back !!

sellotape?

Thanks Newbs :hugs: She really has grown so much so fast...I feel like her first year has zoomed past me at top speed!

What will your plans be when baby is here? How are you feeling?

plans? i have none at the moment. it's so hard for me to think that far in advance! :haha: my days are about the same at the moment, tired and nauseated most days, but i have a few good days sprinkled in here and there. 1st trimester is nearing an end so i'm hoping my symptoms will go with it.

my boss does know now and seems over the moon for me, but doesn't mean any less hours for me unfortunately. :haha: there's work to be done, preggy or not. but it should be nearing an end within the next week hopefully.

hey ladies,

didn't call the midwife yet. OH will tell me off when he gets home but I just know it will be a waste of time. Nothing else has leaked since then. I do have a few TMI 'down there' issues but I think they are caused by razor rash :blush:

ESSIE
That's great your letter came. Will you have to go back to your old job for a while in order to not have to pay your mat leave back? I know some places are like that. My sister's work wasn't, but I think I'd have to do that at the JCP

glad you've had no more leaking. I rang the delivery suite at my hospital so many times while I was at work, just to ask daft questions. I'm sure you're midwife would not think you're wasting their time.

I didn't qualify for the NHS extra pay so I only got Smp, which I don't think I have to pay back. I do need to double check that. My notice period is going to overrun my mat leave by a week but I'm hoping they won't want me to come back just for 2 shifts. I'm going to ask HR on Friday and see what they say.

On the subject of leaking nappies, don't let your baby poo while in the jumperoo. Oh the horrors :sick:

Glad you got your letter Essie...now you can really look to the future :thumbup: I can imagine how sad you must feel at the thought of going back to work and leaving Lyra...I'm dreading it too. I was speaking to my sister who just returned to work after 6 months of ML with her first baby and although initially it was hard, she said they have settled into a routine very quickly and she's much happier than she thought she'd be. She says that the time she now spends with Iona is quality time and that she feels Iona gets the best of her. I'm clinging to this and hoping this is how it will be for us too :thumbup:

people have said this to me as well. That although you miss them like mad it is nice to have that adult time, and the time you have together is more precious. I think even though this job is more hours, the regularity will be better for Lyra. It'll mean we can get into a routine, rather than doing odd days each week. She will be able to settle into nursery better as well I think. I'm just going to relax and enjoy my last month off, and try not to think about the future for now :thumbup:

Aww Cara is just gorgeous kit :)
Nice tiles Addie :)
Essie, I have an app called my fitness pal, you record all you eat-i stick to 1600 Cal's or less a day, and walk for a mini um of 30mins a day.
Sarah I just made squash soup, which will be my dinner for the week, what flavour is yours?
Clare what did doc say?
New I hope you're not working too hard?
Cassie and trin...I wonder who'll pop first...
Luna-great news on rhyko :) well done, you have been amazing xx
Molly, I hope things are looking better for you?
April how are you today? And the kids? Ooh and the living room :)
Hayley how did your interview go?
B...you would be so proud...oh is sat trying to knit! Emphasis on trying bless him! How are you and holly?
Emandi...u there?
Jaynie, how are you doing? Still holding strong?
Crunch how's Esme's ''twin''? Lol
Ginge, any news on job front/baby making?
If i missed anyone then just pass me kits thorny branch x x

plans? i have none at the moment. it's so hard for me to think that far in advance! :haha: my days are about the same at the moment, tired and nauseated most days, but i have a few good days sprinkled in here and there. 1st trimester is nearing an end so i'm hoping my symptoms will go with it.

my boss does know now and seems over the moon for me, but doesn't mean any less hours for me unfortunately. :haha: there's work to be done, preggy or not. but it should be nearing an end within the next week hopefully.

hope you start feeling that pregnancy glow soon, rather than the nausea and tiredness. Glad your boss is happy for you, although it'd be great if your workload was less. Do you think you'll work up until your due date or finish a bit earlier?

On the subject of leaking nappies, don't let your baby poo while in the jumperoo. Oh the horrors :sick:

The only disaster I've had with esme was when this happened...Christmas day! She ended up not in the cute outfit I planned, but in her ''spare'' clothes. Gross.

Not feeling well all of a sudden. Stomach hurts a bit and head. Feels like I am getting sick. Last time I felt like this it only lasted 2 days so hopefully it will be a quick recovery. Maybe I feel poo bc babies are growing so much this week. :shrug::shrug:

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/14223-croscill-tutu-70-w-x-72-l-shower-curtain.html

HOW ADORABLE IS THIS FOR THE GIRLS BATHROOM. SUCH A CUTE SHOWER CURTAIN!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->