<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Want!

a4351f2fecacf6f2a2e256ac0e73f058.jpg

Thank you April

as well Reeces girlfriend's ( i know i know)...mum has lent me her tiera its gorge i want to show you my dress but i know it may spoil it if any of you do make it but im so excited girls and happy for once

We found out last night that The Teenager has a girlfriend. 2 in fact, one for each big foot :haha: He sheepishly asked dh if he would up his text message money on his phone account and dh was like, "Oooo, only if you tell me what she's like" :haha:

:haha: aww i know they are so sweet ...but two bit greedy hope thats not learning from DH :haha:

Well he's not actually going out with either, so I guess he's just sorting the wheat from the chaff at the moment!

B youre so funny with your bag haha x

It's so nice :cloud9: I can't wait to go to the baker's later to get bread because I'll have to get my purse out of my bag!:happydance: Not that I need to take a massive handbag with me to step over the road to get bread!

I keep forgetting I'm pregnant and then feel these mad wrigglings in my tummy :haha: Hello Henry :hi:

I must get back to Head Office. Now I run a business time is short! My business plan for the moment is quite a simple one- I just carry on churning out my goods for personal gain (things for the kids, paintings, illustrated stories etc) but the only difference is that some point in the year I photograph a pick of the best and print up a concertina business card with examples of my creations, and some leaflets, and dot them around where ever I can. But for the moment I'm in the production phase, in perfect parallel with my pregnancy, and the nurturing is yet to come...

So it's back to workypoos! Laters gaters xxxxxxxxx :kiss: xxxxxxxxxx

Morning turtles

Another crazy busy day....loving it for the practice :thumbup: Got in to work to find work DH lying on my couch throwing up into my dustbin :sick: Considering I'd just been throwing up at home it was not a very welcome sight! I gave him a remedy and sent him home. But of course, he's a man and no one has ever been this sick before and he's surely going to die:nope: Will bbm him just now and see how he's doing

My toes is so freaking sore. DH thinks it's broken but I don't think so. Just really bruised and swollen. It kept waking me up last night when it touched the mattress. But that's why I think it's not broken - it's not too bad if it's not touching anything

Just had some watermelon for brunch and it seems to be staying in so I may try my soup next...I'm starving!!!

Dh spoke to his boss and has gotten them to increase his gross salary a bit more than what they initially offered so that after tax he gets a decent increase :happydance: Don't have to worry about the insurance bouncing next month :thumbup: I'm realising I have so little time to get things at work in order before Tori comes so I have to spend some time next week training my locum and getting orders in so stock is up to date and do a proper inventory etc :wacko:

The people who wanted me for the birth at the end of the month have decided to go with the trainee doula because she can't charge them, which is actually quite a relief and is fine with me. So, not on call now :thumbup:

No real plans for us today. We have to take both our cars into the garage tonight and pick up a courtesy car, that's about as exciting as it gets. I'm trying to do some household bits and pieces and I've lost a library book, can't find it anywhere.

Tomorrow DH is taking me out for breakfast as a well done for getting my job, then off to see my boss to resign and then we are off to look for a mirror.

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

Ah I see..yes I did. I had exactly that woman's scenario except Cara was not 10lb 5oz and did not get stuck. Thank all that is good for small mercies. What she must have been going through looking at all those concerned faces and being totally helpless. I was so lucky that once they had used the forceps to move Cara into position, two pushes later she was out :thumbup: Every time I see those forceps, I shudder :wacko:

There used to be an awful OB who would walk down the corridors outside the delivery rooms clanging the forceps near then end of the shift to 'motivate' the moms to push harder :shock:

omg Trin that sounds horrid the clanging forceps thing *shudders*

Hope you find your book Essie and you deserve breakfast tomorrow i say !

I want to go get Nate weighed but my bathroom man has gone to fix a leak somewhere so need to wait for him to come back :(

hey crunchie and sezi how's you two??

B
Such beautious creations you've made recently! Love the changing table and the art and the yarn crafts... all of it! And the English lessons sign! So creative!! Holly is following right in your footsteps!
And I meant to say before - I know what you mean about dreading special order work. When my Etsy shoppe was more up and running than it is I *only* posted stuff that was already made and specifically stated I didn't take special orders. I *hate* to HAVE to be creative. I like to do it when I feel called... not when I know I have to to get an order out! :thumbup:

LUNA! POST I WANTED TO COMMENT ON!!

I was meant to thank you for this and comment on it the other day and was off to bed, and then I got my new bag and then it's now:dohh: I wanted to say that I don't dread special order work at all!! I love it! I spent years and years making portrait puppets and doing commissioned paintings and really taking a pleasure in trying to make them please :thumbup: I think I just am creative, it's not something I feel I have to be at certain times and then not at others:shrug: I'm just not good at marketing, I need an agent, that's where my problem lies, but then all artists have that problem! But honestly I'm like a computerised clockwork mouse when it comes to making stuff, programme the info in then wind me up and off I go! Which is why I want to get back to doing that kind of stuff, like I did before my teaching began!

Especially portrait puppets, I loved doing those and often did them for wedding presents of the bride and groom. Hey! Idea! I'm going to make a Holly puppet for DH for his b'day, and I can use it on my concertina pictures :happydance:

Hungry time here, just cooking LO some nommos

omg Trin that sounds horrid the clanging forceps thing *shudders*

Hope you find your book Essie and you deserve breakfast tomorrow i say !

I want to go get Nate weighed but my bathroom man has gone to fix a leak somewhere so need to wait for him to come back :(

hey crunchie and sezi how's you two??

Thanks April i know ou will ll be happy for me one of my bestfriends is pulling her face about paying for her meal which is what our guests at the actual wedding are doing as we wont ask for gifts off them

then afetr her moaning and whinging she asked ''so am i bridesmaid!!''

aw thats not very nice of her :( sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"