<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Afternoon ladies,

Lots to say, hopefully I'll remember it all.

Hayley ooh lee was naughty staying out that late. Hope your workman isn't too noisy today, and you get your wedding bits sorted.

We've been to baby music today. Only a few weeks left because we won't be able to go once I'm bck at work :cry: I got my letter for my formal job offer. Unfortunately my boss isn't in til Friday so I won't be able to go til then, hopefully the new job will understand.

hey essie ..........i know lee is a very bad fiance :growlmad:!!
We had to rush round to mums last night for showers as they came and sorted out plumbing and 4.30 uncovered new bath to put in and it had a bluddy big scrwarp (spelling:shrug:) down the middle :growlmad:
Im glad you got your letter and i fel the same i wont be doing boogie babies no more but im going to carry on going on fridays and have a mummy day monday either stay home or do swimming or something different every week:shrug:im dreading it :cry:
Yes rehards wedding we have paid all our deposits for venues and changed where we marry whoop whoop !!

Ooooooo, she's going to be up and off soon....time to think about babyproofing everything :shock:

View attachment 337070

:cloud9:she is super bootiful Kit:cloud9:she will be off soon yes !!

Glad you got your letter Essie...now you can really look to the future :thumbup: I can imagine how sad you must feel at the thought of going back to work and leaving Lyra...I'm dreading it too. I was speaking to my sister who just returned to work after 6 months of ML with her first baby and although initially it was hard, she said they have settled into a routine very quickly and she's much happier than she thought she'd be. She says that the time she now spends with Iona is quality time and that she feels Iona gets the best of her. I'm clinging to this and hoping this is how it will be for us too :thumbup:

That is good to hear Kit thankyou so so much that means alot more than all the worrying and negative stuff you hear about work returns :hugs:your sis sounds in the swing of things :thumbup:

View attachment 337083

Here is new tile. It is drying now and then we have to paint walls and put in a new vanity, mirror, and light. I think I found some vanities so I sent the pictures off to see what she thinks of them bc I am so bad at matching things. I really wanted a dark vanity but I can't find one that I like in my price point. I found a couple white ones but curious if she thinks white is ok bc tile is white. And the dark one I found has a darker top so not sure that will match the floor :shrug::shrug:

Uhh those are posh missy!! will look super when complete as i hope ours does:dohh:

hey ladies,

didn't call the midwife yet. OH will tell me off when he gets home but I just know it will be a waste of time. Nothing else has leaked since then. I do have a few TMI 'down there' issues but I think they are caused by razor rash :blush:

HAYLEY
Sorry Lee was home late last night. OH did that Monday night. I didn't hear him come in though but woke up hearing noises downstairs and texted him about the noises, and heard him get the text lol. How is the bathroom coming along?

How is the leaky foof my luv??

They are naughty these men but at least he drove so wasnt banging about pissed lol!!

Bathroom will be done mid next week bought some bits yestertday cabinet,loo roll holder, towel rail etc cant wait for it to be done how is your decorating?:hugs:

Good morning everyone!

This morning, my friend and I are off to Arabian Gym :) It's a gym for babies :thumbup: Cara is foregoing her mid/late morning nap in order for us to go so you may hear a horrible screaming noise coming from MK later today...you'll know it's Cara as it just won't stop once it starts :haha:

Poor ickle sausage has a very sore bum too..partly teething, partly the amount of poos and therefore wiping/cleaning that is required. Sudocreme is a wondrous thing :thumbup:

Anyway...hope you all have loverly Thursdays :hugs::kiss:

we love sudocrem in this house!
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/10226_161353777657_624932657_3546367_4752399_n.jpg

:happydance:

WE ARE NO HAVING OUR WHOLE CEREMONY HERE (where we were just having the wedding breakfast) ITS RESIDENCE IN NANTWICH AND OUR FAVE PLACE feel free to comment and google :cloud9:

front of resi.jpg

resi 1.jpg

resi.jpg

Luna i hope you have a restful day today :hugs:
i wonder how Emandi is getting on?
Hope youre ok Molls been extra quiet :hugs:
Jaynie poo is having far too much fun with her friends i miss her

the scariest thing was happening to me all day yesterday! I kept thinking maybe i could have another caesarean one day, i know i can do it!!!! Someone slap me?

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

I had a ventouse, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

is that worse than forceps? :hugs:

No, I had forgotten kit had forceps. That would've been the next step if ventouse hadn't worked but luckily it worked. I had it because her arm was stuck by her face.

Thank you April

as well Reeces girlfriend's ( i know i know)...mum has lent me her tiera its gorge i want to show you my dress but i know it may spoil it if any of you do make it but im so excited girls and happy for once

Hayley I love your venue! I did google the other day and meant to comment but forgot :dohh: it's gorge.

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

I had a ventouse, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

is that worse than forceps? :hugs:

No, I had forgotten kit had forceps. That would've been the next step if ventouse hadn't worked but luckily it worked. I had it because her arm was stuck by her face.

ouch :(

Let's have a butchers at your dress Hayles!!! Venue looks gorge! :cloud9:

Gosh it's been difficult getting on here this morning now I'm running my own business! Got stuck in a crochet meeting just now :haha:

Thank you April

as well Reeces girlfriend's ( i know i know)...mum has lent me her tiera its gorge i want to show you my dress but i know it may spoil it if any of you do make it but im so excited girls and happy for once
im so happy for you :hugs:

Thanks April i know ou will ll be happy for me one of my bestfriends is pulling her face about paying for her meal which is what our guests at the actual wedding are doing as we wont ask for gifts off them

then afetr her moaning and whinging she asked ''so am i bridesmaid!!''

Thank you April

We found out last night that The Teenager has a girlfriend. 2 in fact, one for each big foot :haha: He sheepishly asked dh if he would up his text message money on his phone account and dh was like, "Oooo, only if you tell me what she's like" :haha:

Thank you April

We found out last night that The Teenager has a girlfriend. 2 in fact, one for each big foot :haha: He sheepishly asked dh if he would up his text message money on his phone account and dh was like, "Oooo, only if you tell me what she's like" :haha:

:haha: aww i know they are so sweet ...but two bit greedy hope thats not learning from DH :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->