<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Thank you April

as well Reeces girlfriend's ( i know i know)...mum has lent me her tiera its gorge i want to show you my dress but i know it may spoil it if any of you do make it but im so excited girls and happy for once

We found out last night that The Teenager has a girlfriend. 2 in fact, one for each big foot :haha: He sheepishly asked dh if he would up his text message money on his phone account and dh was like, "Oooo, only if you tell me what she's like" :haha:

aww cute!

Hayley! I seen the photos of the venue for your wedding reception and it is just bloody gorgeous perfect in everyday possible! So excited for you! :cloud9:

No real plans for us today. We have to take both our cars into the garage tonight and pick up a courtesy car, that's about as exciting as it gets. I'm trying to do some household bits and pieces and I've lost a library book, can't find it anywhere.

Tomorrow DH is taking me out for breakfast as a well done for getting my job, then off to see my boss to resign and then we are off to look for a mirror.

Awww that's lovely! Make sure you get the biggest fry up ever!!!! For being such a clever girl! Yes I have cancelled my plans for. Let's wrap myself up in cotton wool day! So Many people have slipped or crashed on the ice today! :nope: hot coco and heating on for me!

Tis cold today

Trin congrats to DH on his rise the saying is true ''if you dont ask you dont get''

Im writing my resignation letter :eek: I've no idea what to write as I've never written one before :shrug: googling drafts for ideas..

B them drawers are beauticious! Love love love
I'd love them! What are u up to day?

April have you got much planned?

Wooohoooo trin not long now to meet tori I can't wait! You never know u may beat me to it! Are u all ready?

Ok.....iv wanted a thick fringe for months now (but dave doesn't particuarly like me with one) so then I thought stuff it! Il get one cos it will make me feel nice in the final ugly stages of pregnancy (honestly I am like a summo) then I was telling my friend who is a mum and she was like urgh! Don't do it not untill baby is a few weeks old and into routines cos you will never have time to style it.....which I get! But it's just a fringe.... ?! Advice welcomed.......
And as regards to labour I have a grey band to keep my hair off my face anyway!

What do you reckon pro mummies...

I keep forgetting I'm pregnant and then feel these mad wrigglings in my tummy :haha: Hello Henry :hi:

I must get back to Head Office. Now I run a business time is short! My business plan for the moment is quite a simple one- I just carry on churning out my goods for personal gain (things for the kids, paintings, illustrated stories etc) but the only difference is that some point in the year I photograph a pick of the best and print up a concertina business card with examples of my creations, and some leaflets, and dot them around where ever I can. But for the moment I'm in the production phase, in perfect parallel with my pregnancy, and the nurturing is yet to come...

So it's back to workypoos! Laters gaters xxxxxxxxx :kiss: xxxxxxxxxx

im so happy youre happy i love seeing your happy posts every morning, it makes me want to get up and go :)

Thanks April i know ou will ll be happy for me one of my bestfriends is pulling her face about paying for her meal which is what our guests at the actual wedding are doing as we wont ask for gifts off them

then afetr her moaning and whinging she asked ''so am i bridesmaid!!''

aw thats not very nice of her :( sorry

she is a very me,me,me person and has always been:growlmad:but i do love her to bits and would be sad if she didnt come , i knew she would be difficult about it:cry:

i will bbm u what she text if you like :shrug:

Hayley! I seen the photos of the venue for your wedding reception and it is just bloody gorgeous perfect in everyday possible! So excited for you! :cloud9:

Thanks cass:hugs: thats the wedding venue, the reception is at our local football club:winkwink:

Im writing my resignation letter :eek: I've no idea what to write as I've never written one before :shrug: googling drafts for ideas..

:winkwink:i did that with my proposal for return to work letter !!:thumbup:

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

Ah I see..yes I did. I had exactly that woman's scenario except Cara was not 10lb 5oz and did not get stuck. Thank all that is good for small mercies. What she must have been going through looking at all those concerned faces and being totally helpless. I was so lucky that once they had used the forceps to move Cara into position, two pushes later she was out :thumbup: Every time I see those forceps, I shudder :wacko:

There used to be an awful OB who would walk down the corridors outside the delivery rooms clanging the forceps near then end of the shift to 'motivate' the moms to push harder :shock:

omg! was she called Hitler?

hiya Cassie not doing a lot today finish housework might order my sideboard for my living room once bills etc are paid, iv got a cold so not going anywhere, nothing exciting xx

Cassie, I'm not quite ready. The pool is arriving on Tuesday and the following Saturday the floors are being done so I'd prefer to wait til then. Not having this birth at the end of the month has been a huge weight off my shoulders

As far as teh fringe goes I would say it's ok. It doesn't take ages to style a fringe and if worst comes to worst you can pin it back or wear a band or something. My fringe is the bane of my life at the moment but that's because of the humidity and heat

Are you ready for baby Reed?

I'm here I'm here! Sorry just browsing at work, hard to actually post!!

Thank you April

as well Reeces girlfriend's ( i know i know)...mum has lent me her tiera its gorge i want to show you my dress but i know it may spoil it if any of you do make it but im so excited girls and happy for once

This place is beautiful and your dress is just amazing!!!!!!! I can't wait to see picture of you in it!!

Wow Trin your almost there!!! Sooo lucky!!!

B your bag is just lovely. So glad u were able to get it.

I had more to say and then forgot.

Well I'm sorta stuck at home today since painter is coming at 3. This am I will go get a bagel and chocolate milk and then I will just rest. Maybe Saturday I will go look at diaper bags :thumbup: the girls are big movers this morni my stomach is bouncing all over the place. I just can't wait to meet them!! I told DH last night it's so weird I have people in me lol!! It is tho in an amazing way.

How is everyones day going??

hiya Cassie not doing a lot today finish housework might order my sideboard for my living room once bills etc are paid, iv got a cold so not going anywhere, nothing exciting xx

Sounds like a perfect day to me (apart from paying bills urgh!)! These cold days are best spent in the house snuggling your little man! glad james is his usual happy chappy self :thumbup:

Cassie, I'm not quite ready. The pool is arriving on Tuesday and the following Saturday the floors are being done so I'd prefer to wait til then. Not having this birth at the end of the month has been a huge weight off my shoulders

As far as teh fringe goes I would say it's ok. It doesn't take ages to style a fringe and if worst comes to worst you can pin it back or wear a band or something. My fringe is the bane of my life at the moment but that's because of the humidity and heat

Are you ready for baby Reed?

Awwww it sounds like your pretty muches sorted :thumbup: Im the same..... she could come now and i would be ready for her....but i just want to wait for the extra little time to do things like clean the car, take some baby stuff round my mums etc so just the little things! least your nursery is done! and what an amazing nursery is that! :thumbup:

I think im going to go for a fringe! :thumbup: if worse comes to worse it will grow out in a couple of weeks! and like you said i can easily shove it back when i cant be bothered! :flower:

The only thing i havent done....which is in preperation for baby reed/ valentines present is create dave a hospital bag......

So far in it consists of......anadins (he always has a headache) 10 x capri-suns (he loves them) Car magazine, His favourite sweets, A slab of chocolate that says only 'open in case of emergencies', A t-shirt saying "im the daddy", some jogging bottoms, some deodrant and a toothbrush incase he wanted to freshen up! :haha: Im in the middle of packing it all and going to put a big bow on it and he can open it on valentines day :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->