<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I bet your fringe looks lovely Cassie, but your friends is right lol. I had one cut back in just before Christmas and even if my hair is tied up it gets in the way,needs styling etc...but then I am lazy about my hair, its so thick that I kind of give up on it unless I have a night out :)
Hi all, still I'll, had row with oh and now our household is a tad frosty...ah well, it never lasts long and was same old stupid reason-em's mum.
May be back later, when is turtle ceremony?

I think I really must be hormonal because I find your hospital bag for Dave so touching Cassie, it made me well up with tears of tender happiness :cry:

Haha too late for my fringe advice! I'm always one for change so I would have said go for it! It'll be the last of your worries to come :haha:

:haha: im always a one for change too! and i have dithered for 6 months then i was like awww hell lets go for it! and i have even practiced pinning it back and using a head band for when there is no time for a fringe! :haha:

THIS IS HOW I SPEND MY MATERNITY LEAVE!.........playing hairdressers :blush:

well i feel like a dumbass anyway doctor said its normal unless theres a chance i could be pregnant which there isnt, she checked my tummy etc anyway n thinks all is fine and it could be adhesions the pain i got etc etc, so basically im well FINALLY!!! :happydance:

Actually I did my hair and make up every morning in hospital and when Holly was ickle and exhausting me by feeding at night, it made me feel more awake in the day!

This si such a releif to hear! everyone keeps telling me im not going to have time to do my make up and my hair when im in hospital..... but people can only visit for a 3 hours a day and the rest will be and baby and if it makes me feel better when i run a brush through my hair or slap some bronzer on (I literally only take 10 mins max on a morning doing my hair and make up so im sure il manage in the hospital) or maybe im so naive! i might not even be bothered! but still i like the idea of having my hair and make up stuff just incase!:thumbup:

I bet your fringe looks lovely Cassie, but your friends is right lol. I had one cut back in just before Christmas and even if my hair is tied up it gets in the way,needs styling etc...but then I am lazy about my hair, its so thick that I kind of give up on it unless I have a night out :)
Hi all, still I'll, had row with oh and now our household is a tad frosty...ah well, it never lasts long and was same old stupid reason-em's mum.
May be back later, when is turtle ceremony?

:dohh:Oh lordy! i never listen! :blush: i will be complaining about it in a few weeks! and you can say "i told you so cassie" :haha:

Kit yes thats Faye lol
Essie what a darling Lyra is sooo cute! What sort of yoghurt do you feed her?
Lissy will you be needing like babygrows/vests?
B do you need any babygrows/vests? Iv got quite a few and whatever you dnt need B i will send to Lissy :hugs: Trying to think what else i have....

Actually I did my hair and make up every morning in hospital and when Holly was ickle and exhausting me by feeding at night, it made me feel more awake in the day!

This si such a releif to hear! everyone keeps telling me im not going to have time to do my make up and my hair when im in hospital..... but people can only visit for a 3 hours a day and the rest will be and baby and if it makes me feel better when i run a brush through my hair or slap some bronzer on (I literally only take 10 mins max on a morning doing my hair and make up so im sure il manage in the hospital) or maybe im so naive! i might not even be bothered! but still i like the idea of having my hair and make up stuff just incase!:thumbup:

i dont ever wear makeup unless i go out so i was alright with not wearing any lol but you will have plenty of time to put makeup on when baby sleeps etc :)

sooo my schedule tonight is to have a cup of tea now, get all clothes that can be tumble dried wash and tumble dry them (ridiculous how much washing you have with 3 children) cook dinner, make James dinners up, homework, kiddies story/bed, have bath watch film go bed :)

THE FRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUN DUN:haha:

Attachments

• 997.jpg
    997.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 999.jpg
    999.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 995.jpg
    995.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2

i dont ever wear makeup unless i go out so i was alright with not wearing any lol but you will have plenty of time to put makeup on when baby sleeps etc :)

MUSIC TO MY EARS!........................"your so vein you probably think this song is about you YOUR SO VEEEEINNNNNN you probably think this song is about you dont you dont you!!!!!!" :serenade: :haha:

oh gosh my girls are going around singing 'the only way is SHUUUT UUUPPPP' and it is highly annoying

MY groin hurts soooo much! :blush: i cant even walk properly....... its like i have been kicked in the foof and its all bruised :blush:

does this = labour soon!?!?!?! or is that too much wishfull thinking :blush:

MY groin hurts soooo much! :blush: i cant even walk properly....... its like i have been kicked in the foof and its all bruised :blush:

ooooh like pressure?

Cassie you should sooo :ninja: the 74000 post to have your baby now!

ooooh like pressure?

The way i would describe it is as if her head is in my "fat pad" (as me and dave call it :haha:) the pubic bone and in my groin.....it is really apparant if i have to spead my legs :blush: not that im doing much spread legging :haha: but like when i climb out of bed etc

James seems a lot better today :happydance:

Glad Mr J is better:thumbup:

I'm here I'm here! Sorry just browsing at work, hard to actually post!!

thought you had your mute button on :haha:

Who said girls weren't messy eaters, yogurt facial anyone?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/bb55a707.jpg

OMG haha:haha: lyra can give nate a un for his money :thumbup:

:happydance:

WE ARE NO HAVING OUR WHOLE CEREMONY HERE (where we were just having the wedding breakfast) ITS RESIDENCE IN NANTWICH AND OUR FAVE PLACE feel free to comment and google :cloud9:

Wow...looks absolutely perfect, and so classy and elegant. I can see why you're so excited about the venue!! I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Thankyou Kit and all of you really i know your all truelly happy for me:hugs:

Thanks April i know ou will ll be happy for me one of my bestfriends is pulling her face about paying for her meal which is what our guests at the actual wedding are doing as we wont ask for gifts off them

then afetr her moaning and whinging she asked ''so am i bridesmaid!!''

Oooo, a bit cheeky of her. Shame she's not a bit more supportive :(

she hasn't even text me back you know since my last msg explaining it all properly to her:growlmad::cry:

THE FRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUN DUN:haha:

your face ulling made me LOL cassie:haha:...................nuv'ing the fringe did you do it??

I had this on the friday i wzas in tears and had to roll off the sofa and couldnt just get up then it eased at the night dissapeared completely for weekend and Nate came early hours monday morn:thumbup:

Busy as ever B love the nappy pouch idea:happydance:

hey Addie how's you cant wait for the finished bathroom mine has stalled as he is off out tonight and wont be back till monday we dont even have the sink plumbed in:growlmad:but do have a nice shiney bath with trendy taps ohlalaaaa:flower:

iv just spoken to a doula from my city who is going to have a vba2c :D

FOR NABBING THE 000 POST I DEDICATE IT TO CASSIE COS SHESS GUNA HAVE HER BABYYYY, wishing you all the luck and happiness it will be amazing! sorry for nabbing it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->