<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Actually I did my hair and make up every morning in hospital and when Holly was ickle and exhausting me by feeding at night, it made me feel more awake in the day!

This si such a releif to hear! everyone keeps telling me im not going to have time to do my make up and my hair when im in hospital..... but people can only visit for a 3 hours a day and the rest will be and baby and if it makes me feel better when i run a brush through my hair or slap some bronzer on (I literally only take 10 mins max on a morning doing my hair and make up so im sure il manage in the hospital) or maybe im so naive! i might not even be bothered! but still i like the idea of having my hair and make up stuff just incase!:thumbup:

I never understood why people said things like that, healthy babies don't do much except eat poo cry and sleep, loads of time to do hair and makeup :shrug: Sure you get tired out by the broken nights but they don't rob you of time- you'll be able to maintain your fringe:thumbup:

Actually I did my hair and make up every morning in hospital and when Holly was ickle and exhausting me by feeding at night, it made me feel more awake in the day!

This si such a releif to hear! everyone keeps telling me im not going to have time to do my make up and my hair when im in hospital..... but people can only visit for a 3 hours a day and the rest will be and baby and if it makes me feel better when i run a brush through my hair or slap some bronzer on (I literally only take 10 mins max on a morning doing my hair and make up so im sure il manage in the hospital) or maybe im so naive! i might not even be bothered! but still i like the idea of having my hair and make up stuff just incase!:thumbup:

i dont ever wear makeup unless i go out so i was alright with not wearing any lol but you will have plenty of time to put makeup on when baby sleeps etc :)

MUSIC TO MY EARS!........................"your so vein you probably think this song is about you YOUR SO VEEEEINNNNNN you probably think this song is about you dont you dont you!!!!!!" :serenade: :haha:

Cool Fringe!:thumbup: I hadn't seen pics when I posted my reply, as April and I say you'll have loads of beauty time:kiss:

Quick, edit your post to you're so vain, before Sarachka reads it :haha:

April I've done 3 washes today and the basket is still full. I LOVE the week the boys are at their mum's!! You don't get that :haha:

I've just put some old sprouting potatoes in a couple of open egg boxes since my mum told me to do so. I've got to leave them in the light for a month or so, ready for planting in March. Since 6 mouths is alot to feed we're going to get really organised this year about our veggie production- my mum and dad are totally self sufficient with their fruit and veg so she's going to guide us through this year. We grow quite alot of stuff but my mum is amazingly good at what works when and where, so I'm going to pick her brains. Next week she's coming over and will help with the planning of our plantations. I'm really excited about it! I think I need dungarees and a headscarf!:happydance:

I'm here I'm here! Sorry just browsing at work, hard to actually post!!

Hi sezi how are you feeling these days? any better?

Hey yeah feeling better today thanks!!

THE FRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUN DUN:haha:

Love it! I keep mentioning it every time I'm at the hairdresser but he always talks me out of it. I think I'm just going to do it soon anyway. I've had one on and off for years so I know what they take.

I never understood why people said things like that, healthy babies don't do much except eat poo cry and sleep, loads of time to do hair and makeup :shrug: Sure you get tired out by the broken nights but they don't rob you of time- you'll be able to maintain your fringe:thumbup:

I will make sure I have some war paint on before I appear in any photos!!

i dont ever wear makeup unless i go out so i was alright with not wearing any lol but you will have plenty of time to put makeup on when baby sleeps etc :)

MUSIC TO MY EARS!........................"your so vein you probably think this song is about you YOUR SO VEEEEINNNNNN you probably think this song is about you dont you dont you!!!!!!" :serenade: :haha:

Cool Fringe!:thumbup: I hadn't seen pics when I posted my reply, as April and I say you'll have loads of beauty time:kiss:

Quick, edit your post to you're so vain, before Sarachka reads it :haha:

Bethany knows me so well. We're like twinsies :hugs:

Luna Luny Pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so so sooooooo much for the package of GORGEOUS baby clothes. I love everything it's amazing. I will take photos of everything ASAP to show the others. It's so special that Elina has things from her turtle cousins, I love that. April, Luna sent some things from James that Rhyko has grown out of too! :thumbup:

tomorrow one of my preggy friends at work leaves to go on Mat Leave! Her husband is really awful, borderline abusive. Won't let her buy a PUSHCHAIR, cot etc. So screw him, we did a collection and bought her a moses basket and a sling and some cute clothing. I hope she's OK, he's so controlling and awful. :nope:

Also, the lady due two days before me (the one who is STILL smoking and drinking!!!! :growlmad: ) left to move to Surrey on Tuesday which means I'll be the lone preggy at work now after there being a gang of us!

Luna Luny Pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so so sooooooo much for the package of GORGEOUS baby clothes. I love everything it's amazing. I will take photos of everything ASAP to show the others. It's so special that Elina has things from her turtle cousins, I love that. April, Luna sent some things from James that Rhyko has grown out of too! :thumbup:

that makes me feel all fuzzy inside that James turtle cousins and my turtle nieces/nephews will be wearing clothes of James' :cloud9:

It's lovely isn't it! Oddly, I don't get that lovely feeling from things from Sophie lol. That's so mean.

watching One Born Every Minute - found that woman with forceps really harrowing. :cry:

April I think I'm ok off for bodies you darling :hugs: My mum said she's got a load of them for me, which means she's been going mental in Primark and she'll arrive next week with 4 hundred billion zillion!

Mini monkey is in bed so I'm off to put food in the steamer then go to Head Office to do some overtime- without my little 'helper' :haha:

There's a part to put eggs in my steamer, I've never steamed an egg before :shrug: I'll give it a go tonight :munch:

Laters gaters :kiss:

urgh i actually feel like death warmed up now i was fine a few minutes ago :(

tomorrow one of my preggy friends at work leaves to go on Mat Leave! Her husband is really awful, borderline abusive. Won't let her buy a PUSHCHAIR, cot etc. So screw him, we did a collection and bought her a moses basket and a sling and some cute clothing. I hope she's OK, he's so controlling and awful. :nope:

Also, the lady due two days before me (the one who is STILL smoking and drinking!!!! :growlmad: ) left to move to Surrey on Tuesday which means I'll be the lone preggy at work now after there being a gang of us!

wtf what is the baby meant to have? Hes only going to get worse when the baby gets here poor woman!

wtf what is the baby meant to have? Hes only going to get worse when the baby gets here poor woman!

he is also basically demanding that she has a home birth. I don't actually think he's totally right in the head, his wishes/demands don't make sense.

he wants total control over her, which is why he wants her at home to birth, he has to leave her when shes in the hospital, he wont like that, iv been with someone like this, you dont realise it until after and then you think shit that was close

James is on the move (rolling wise) i went into the kitchen for 2 minutes and hes other otherside of living room haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->