<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

B them drawers are beauticious! Love love love
I'd love them! What are u up to day?

April have you got much planned?

Wooohoooo trin not long now to meet tori I can't wait! You never know u may beat me to it! Are u all ready?

Ok.....iv wanted a thick fringe for months now (but dave doesn't particuarly like me with one) so then I thought stuff it! Il get one cos it will make me feel nice in the final ugly stages of pregnancy (honestly I am like a summo) then I was telling my friend who is a mum and she was like urgh! Don't do it not untill baby is a few weeks old and into routines cos you will never have time to style it.....which I get! But it's just a fringe.... ?! Advice welcomed.......
And as regards to labour I have a grey band to keep my hair off my face anyway!

What do you reckon pro mummies...

oh and with the fringe, when i went to get one when i just had James she recommended that i wait until he was older, as they require styling a lot and i wouldnt have time etc

i swear i posted but its not shown up weird, anyway my period has stopped after just 2 days :shrug: iv made a docs app just because its weird for me, now im thinking i might have an infection...the pain in my stomach was really all over and sometimes over my scar, it started happening shortly after i had my smear test give or take a couple days, this period started on the right day but was really light and now its stopped, im so confused by it as my others have been awful! sorry if tmi!

Who said girls weren't messy eaters, yogurt facial anyone?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/bb55a707.jpg

Good morning everyone!

This morning, my friend and I are off to Arabian Gym :) It's a gym for babies :thumbup: Cara is foregoing her mid/late morning nap in order for us to go so you may hear a horrible screaming noise coming from MK later today...you'll know it's Cara as it just won't stop once it starts :haha:

Poor ickle sausage has a very sore bum too..partly teething, partly the amount of poos and therefore wiping/cleaning that is required. Sudocreme is a wondrous thing :thumbup:

Anyway...hope you all have loverly Thursdays :hugs::kiss:

we love sudocrem in this house!
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/10226_161353777657_624932657_3546367_4752399_n.jpg

:rofl: That's ickle Faye isn't it? :awww:

Thanks April i know ou will ll be happy for me one of my bestfriends is pulling her face about paying for her meal which is what our guests at the actual wedding are doing as we wont ask for gifts off them

then afetr her moaning and whinging she asked ''so am i bridesmaid!!''

Oooo, a bit cheeky of her. Shame she's not a bit more supportive :(

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

Ah I see..yes I did. I had exactly that woman's scenario except Cara was not 10lb 5oz and did not get stuck. Thank all that is good for small mercies. What she must have been going through looking at all those concerned faces and being totally helpless. I was so lucky that once they had used the forceps to move Cara into position, two pushes later she was out :thumbup: Every time I see those forceps, I shudder :wacko:

There used to be an awful OB who would walk down the corridors outside the delivery rooms clanging the forceps near then end of the shift to 'motivate' the moms to push harder :shock:

As far as motivational techniques go, that has to one of the worst I've heard :nope:

B them drawers are beauticious! Love love love
I'd love them! What are u up to day?

April have you got much planned?

Wooohoooo trin not long now to meet tori I can't wait! You never know u may beat me to it! Are u all ready?

Ok.....iv wanted a thick fringe for months now (but dave doesn't particuarly like me with one) so then I thought stuff it! Il get one cos it will make me feel nice in the final ugly stages of pregnancy (honestly I am like a summo) then I was telling my friend who is a mum and she was like urgh! Don't do it not untill baby is a few weeks old and into routines cos you will never have time to style it.....which I get! But it's just a fringe.... ?! Advice welcomed.......
And as regards to labour I have a grey band to keep my hair off my face anyway!

What do you reckon pro mummies...

I went from having no fringe to a long fringe that I sweep to the side. I got it cut in a few months ago and really, I've spent most of that time tucking it back, tying it up or just wishing it would go away. I might as well not have it to be honest. A thick fringe might be a bit less annoying..or maybe more annoying, I don't know :-k

Nice to see you're having a chillax day :thumbup: Enjoy!

Cassie, I'm not quite ready. The pool is arriving on Tuesday and the following Saturday the floors are being done so I'd prefer to wait til then. Not having this birth at the end of the month has been a huge weight off my shoulders

As far as teh fringe goes I would say it's ok. It doesn't take ages to style a fringe and if worst comes to worst you can pin it back or wear a band or something. My fringe is the bane of my life at the moment but that's because of the humidity and heat

Are you ready for baby Reed?

Awwww it sounds like your pretty muches sorted :thumbup: Im the same..... she could come now and i would be ready for her....but i just want to wait for the extra little time to do things like clean the car, take some baby stuff round my mums etc so just the little things! least your nursery is done! and what an amazing nursery is that! :thumbup:

I think im going to go for a fringe! :thumbup: if worse comes to worse it will grow out in a couple of weeks! and like you said i can easily shove it back when i cant be bothered! :flower:

The only thing i havent done....which is in preperation for baby reed/ valentines present is create dave a hospital bag......

So far in it consists of......anadins (he always has a headache) 10 x capri-suns (he loves them) Car magazine, His favourite sweets, A slab of chocolate that says only 'open in case of emergencies', A t-shirt saying "im the daddy", some jogging bottoms, some deodrant and a toothbrush incase he wanted to freshen up! :haha: Im in the middle of packing it all and going to put a big bow on it and he can open it on valentines day :blush:

Aww, loving the hospital bag for Dave! What a lovely idea :thumbup:

i swear i posted but its not shown up weird, anyway my period has stopped after just 2 days :shrug: iv made a docs app just because its weird for me, now im thinking i might have an infection...the pain in my stomach was really all over and sometimes over my scar, it started happening shortly after i had my smear test give or take a couple days, this period started on the right day but was really light and now its stopped, im so confused by it as my others have been awful! sorry if tmi!

My periods can be all over the place too sometimes April. I'm sure you're ok but you'll at least feel a bit better once you see the doc :thumbup:

Hahaha! Looks familiar..is that Clarins? :winkwink:

Cute as a wee button :cloud9:

Hahaha! Looks familiar..is that Clarins? :winkwink:

Cute as a wee button :cloud9:

Is that clarins :haha:

Im away i have had a fringe cut.....i will take photo later if i can to show......DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! dave will go mad!:dohh:

I think I really must be hormonal because I find your hospital bag for Dave so touching Cassie, it made me well up with tears of tender happiness :cry:

Haha too late for my fringe advice! I'm always one for change so I would have said go for it! It'll be the last of your worries to come :haha:

Actually I did my hair and make up every morning in hospital and when Holly was ickle and exhausting me by feeding at night, it made me feel more awake in the day!

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

Ah I see..yes I did. I had exactly that woman's scenario except Cara was not 10lb 5oz and did not get stuck. Thank all that is good for small mercies. What she must have been going through looking at all those concerned faces and being totally helpless. I was so lucky that once they had used the forceps to move Cara into position, two pushes later she was out :thumbup: Every time I see those forceps, I shudder :wacko:

There used to be an awful OB who would walk down the corridors outside the delivery rooms clanging the forceps near then end of the shift to 'motivate' the moms to push harder :shock:

omg! was she called Hitler?

That's the kind of thing I'd be tempted to do for a laugh if I worked in a maternity ward :haha: I'd get the sack after about 2 minutes if I worked in the medical profession

Going to my regular Obgyn and a high risk doctor is getting confusing. I told the high risk doctor I get vaginal cramps and he said when u get a lot of them call ur Obgyn don't ignore it. So I was getting them on and off for an hour and a half I call my Obgyn n the lady was so rude and goes "Its prob round ligament pain" I said "I know but my high risk doctor said to call when it happens a lot"and she goes " why do u go to a high risk doctor" in a rude voice so I said "bc I'm having twins" and she goes " ok well I guess come in" I mean what the hell lady can u be more unkind!!!!!! I'm just following my high risk doctors instructions!!

I just ate vanilla wafers with my cup o' tea so I'm now going to do madly energetic housework for 30 minutes to compensate!

I am making good progress on my projects :thumbup: Finished Henry's summer blanket and advanced my painting but will do the big chunk on that once LO is in bed. And made a pleasant pouch to slip a couple of nappies in my new and beautious bag- instead of having them stuffed in willynilly like usual.

Right, x-treme housework now!

I really want to go roller blading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back