<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Luna...I had this amazingly strong feeling just now that you will not be a one child family for very long. Thought I'd share.

I bet your fringe looks lovely Cassie, but your friends is right lol. I had one cut back in just before Christmas and even if my hair is tied up it gets in the way,needs styling etc...but then I am lazy about my hair, its so thick that I kind of give up on it unless I have a night out :)
Hi all, still I'll, had row with oh and now our household is a tad frosty...ah well, it never lasts long and was same old stupid reason-em's mum.
May be back later, when is turtle ceremony?

Hope everything is defrosted now :hugs:

I'll get back to you regarding the TAs :thumbup:

Luna...I had this amazingly strong feeling just now that you will not be a one child family for very long. Thought I'd share.

:shock: :argh:

I miss my independence too much... I don't think we'll have any more... I really terribly miss being able to do my arts and crafts stuff on a whim :cry: I can't wait until Rhyko is old enough to start building with blocks and drawing and whatever else so he can be occupied for a few minutes and I can do something fun for myself again.

Kit, you need to make a video of yourself talking... all this strange Scottish speak written out and I have no idea what you're saying!!! But I'm dying to hear it!!!

When you have more than one they occupy each other so in the long run it gives you more free time. With one child they depend on you to play with them all the time. My new friends that have twins tell me that they have time for themselves bc the kids just play with each other, even when they are a few months old they just stare at each other and roll around together lol.

Actually I did my hair and make up every morning in hospital and when Holly was ickle and exhausting me by feeding at night, it made me feel more awake in the day!

This si such a releif to hear! everyone keeps telling me im not going to have time to do my make up and my hair when im in hospital..... but people can only visit for a 3 hours a day and the rest will be and baby and if it makes me feel better when i run a brush through my hair or slap some bronzer on (I literally only take 10 mins max on a morning doing my hair and make up so im sure il manage in the hospital) or maybe im so naive! i might not even be bothered! but still i like the idea of having my hair and make up stuff just incase!:thumbup:

I never understood why people said things like that, healthy babies don't do much except eat poo cry and sleep, loads of time to do hair and makeup :shrug: Sure you get tired out by the broken nights but they don't rob you of time- you'll be able to maintain your fringe:thumbup:

Ah I wouldn't worry about such things anyway...if you have time to do make up and hair etc then great, if you don't you probably won't care that much anyway. You'll be too busy gazing at your little one :cloud9:

When you have more than one they occupy each other so in the long run it gives you more free time. With one child they depend on you to play with them all the time. My new friends that have twins tell me that they have time for themselves bc the kids just play with each other, even when they are a few months old they just stare at each other and roll around together lol.

Yes, I do hear this quite often... I just don't think I'm cut out to be a mother of more than one. I'm way too selfish, I think. :shrug:
Plus, I have no way of knowing that I won't deliver another preemie - and that was just way too hard on me. I wanted to off myself on a daily basis :dohh:

I've just put some old sprouting potatoes in a couple of open egg boxes since my mum told me to do so. I've got to leave them in the light for a month or so, ready for planting in March. Since 6 mouths is alot to feed we're going to get really organised this year about our veggie production- my mum and dad are totally self sufficient with their fruit and veg so she's going to guide us through this year. We grow quite alot of stuff but my mum is amazingly good at what works when and where, so I'm going to pick her brains. Next week she's coming over and will help with the planning of our plantations. I'm really excited about it! I think I need dungarees and a headscarf!:happydance:

You are like a real life episode of The Good Life! Remember that? :)

I understand. People keep teling me I will want a 3rd child in a few years and I keep saying NO I wont.And they say oh u say that now u say that now. I want to tell them to shove off bc they dont know what IVF is like and the waiting for results and so on and so on!! I love children, I feel blessed to have my girls don't need more children. I can't do IVF again I really just cant have that entire experience again. It sucks that I have to be so scared to get pregnant naturally. I am going on birth control after girls are born and hope DH gets snipped soon after that so we dont have to worry. He will store sperm just in case we change our mind bc we are young but I can't see myself changing my mind. Not going to cut us off from the option tho so I will have his sperm stored.

:shock: :argh:

I miss my independence too much... I don't think we'll have any more... I really terribly miss being able to do my arts and crafts stuff on a whim :cry: I can't wait until Rhyko is old enough to start building with blocks and drawing and whatever else so he can be occupied for a few minutes and I can do something fun for myself again.

I understand completely how you feel. It has taken me a long time to adjust to the fact that I do the things that I can, not necessarily the things I'd like or want to do. My friends tell me they were exactly the same with their first babies...that's where the biggest adjustment happens. Apparently with subsequent children it's not quite such a shock to the system and logically that makes sense.

I still don't think you're done :shhh:

Kit, you need to make a video of yourself talking... all this strange Scottish speak written out and I have no idea what you're saying!!! But I'm dying to hear it!!!

You've given me a really fun idea......... :-k

Yes, I do hear this quite often... I just don't think I'm cut out to be a mother of more than one. I'm way too selfish, I think. :shrug:
Plus, I have no way of knowing that I won't deliver another preemie - and that was just way too hard on me. I wanted to off myself on a daily basis :dohh:

Yeah, I know how badly you suffered under the circumstances of Rhyko's arrival. You are cut out to be a mother though...check out your utter devotion to your little boy in spite of everything. Many mothers would have gone under while you remained determined, strong and SELFLESS!

Evening all!

Had a productive evening, just totally finished my nappy pouch :happydance: I made a french knitted cord for it whilst on the exercise bike and listening to Italian, 40 mins well spent multitasking!! Off to beddy byes now, I'll post pics of nappy pouch tomorrow so you can see how lovely it looks in my new bag compared to nappies just stuffed in :haha: I still nuv my bag.:cloud9: When Holly hands me half chewed biscuits I WILL NOT chuck them in this bag for later like I did with my old one!! All I need now is a pretty pocket mirror, and maybe a pretty blackberry case too, then I have the perfect bag contents!! Gosh I'm being girly aren't I? Need to get out on my mountain bike more in the mud :haha:

Love you all, sleep tight :kiss: :hugs: xxxxx

I'm in bed really pissed of with Jay, wow shock horror! I'm feeling so ill and FREEZING I asked if the heating was on n he said yes, for me to find out after shivering that it wasn't, and he just said it was because he was hot! I'm sorry but how selfish is that he's not unwell, he complains whenever I'm ill and need any help, he's only nice when I do everything! So he's going back to his mums fullstop, he won't be staying here at all, not saying were splitting just he needs to realise what he's got! And living at his alcoholic mothers that's nthing! Sorry for rant but I'm ill and unloved! :( I want my dad :( and my nan to stroke my head :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->