<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

April sorry he is being a poofuck. You deserve to have someone take care of you and make you feel special!!!

You don't see any difference with a second or third I'm just mum at the moment but I like it that way, I'm needed and loved unconditionally without question, everyday I feel like iv achieved something, bringing up babies to children to teenagers for them to turn into lovely adults who will one day I hope bring up their children (once married and have a huge house and job!) And then I'll be a retired midwife looking after my grandchildren! (I hope lol)

I LOVE FACE TIME ON THE IPHONE!!!!! DH just called me on it and it was nice to see him be4 he comes home!! Don't know why I didn't think of this be4 I can see him during the day when I miss him thanks to face time!!! I didn't know one of his co workers was next to him tho and I screamed I love you!!!!!!! Then he turned the phone to show his friend there. I was embarrassed bc I screamed it lol!! Oh well.

Luna...I had this amazingly strong feeling just now that you will not be a one child family for very long. Thought I'd share.

:shock: :argh:

I miss my independence too much... I don't think we'll have any more... I really terribly miss being able to do my arts and crafts stuff on a whim :cry: I can't wait until Rhyko is old enough to start building with blocks and drawing and whatever else so he can be occupied for a few minutes and I can do something fun for myself again.

I understand completely how you feel. It has taken me a long time to adjust to the fact that I do the things that I can, not necessarily the things I'd like or want to do. My friends tell me they were exactly the same with their first babies...that's where the biggest adjustment happens. Apparently with subsequent children it's not quite such a shock to the system and logically that makes sense.

I still don't think you're done :shhh:

Heheh, we shall seeeeee! Only time will tell, I suppose! :hugs:

Kit, you need to make a video of yourself talking... all this strange Scottish speak written out and I have no idea what you're saying!!! But I'm dying to hear it!!!

You've given me a really fun idea......... :-k

Yay!!! :happydance:

When you have more than one they occupy each other so in the long run it gives you more free time. With one child they depend on you to play with them all the time. My new friends that have twins tell me that they have time for themselves bc the kids just play with each other, even when they are a few months old they just stare at each other and roll around together lol.

Yes, I do hear this quite often... I just don't think I'm cut out to be a mother of more than one. I'm way too selfish, I think. :shrug:
Plus, I have no way of knowing that I won't deliver another preemie - and that was just way too hard on me. I wanted to off myself on a daily basis :dohh:

Yeah, I know how badly you suffered under the circumstances of Rhyko's arrival. You are cut out to be a mother though...check out your utter devotion to your little boy in spite of everything. Many mothers would have gone under while you remained determined, strong and SELFLESS!

Thanks, Kit... :blush: You're always inflating my ego!! :hugs:

Luna...I had this amazingly strong feeling just now that you will not be a one child family for very long. Thought I'd share.

I miss my independence too much... I don't think we'll have any more... I really terribly miss being able to do my arts and crafts stuff on a whim :cry: I can't wait until Rhyko is old enough to start building with blocks and drawing and whatever else so he can be occupied for a few minutes and I can do something fun for myself again.

When they're 2 they're great fun, sometimes they want to help toooo much but they're also very gullible so if I want to distract Holly I can give her something like a load of buttons in a jar and ask her to help mummy by putting them all one by one into another jar and she does :awww: Doesn't Rhyko like just watching you do stuff at all?:shrug: If you put him up on the table in his rocker chair while you're sewing for example so he can watch and enjoy the chugging noise? Holly used to like all the goings on. It's coz he's a boy maybe :haha:

And I agree with Addie- defo 2 is easier than 1 in the long run- when the boys were small the zillions of times DH and I said to one another "thankgod they have each other to play with"- it gave us lots of adult time. And it's one of the reasons dh accepted sperminating his 4th kid, to make life easier with Holly!

You don't see any difference with a second or third I'm just mum at the moment but I like it that way, I'm needed and loved unconditionally without question, everyday I feel like iv achieved something, bringing up babies to children to teenagers for them to turn into lovely adults who will one day I hope bring up their children (once married and have a huge house and job!) And then I'll be a retired midwife looking after my grandchildren! (I hope lol)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

You're such a wonderful person, April :hugs: If even an extra 1% of the world's population was as lovely as you, the world would be such a better place.
I can't wait for you to start your midwifery training! You're going to be such a fantastic midwife!! :dance:

I'm hoping Holly will live in a lovely villa with a swimming pool in Italy and Henry will live on a lovely farm in Cornwall (or vice versa) so I have my holidays sorted when I'm an old granny:thumbup:

When they're 2 they're great fun, sometimes they want to help toooo much but they're also very gullible so if I want to distract Holly I can give her something like a load of buttons in a jar and ask her to help mummy by putting them all one by one into another jar and she does :awww: Doesn't Rhyko like just watching you do stuff at all?:shrug: If you put him up on the table in his rocker chair while you're sewing for example so he can watch and enjoy the chugging noise? Holly used to like all the goings on. It's coz he's a boy maybe :haha:

And I agree with Addie- defo 2 is easier than 1 in the long run- when the boys were small the zillions of times DH and I said to one another "thankgod they have each other to play with"- it gave us lots of adult time. And it's one of the reasons dh accepted sperminating his 4th kid, to make life easier with Holly!

I haven't tried with sewing... but i have tried with knitting. I haven't gotten any sewing projects since his birth - but I need to sew up some more cloth wipes for him, so maybe I can try that later today. We recently got him a cute little seat he can sit in and I made dinner yesterday with him sitting in and talked him through everything :haha: He found it entertaining for a little bit! :thumbup:

One of my little ladies is kicking my private area over and over and over and over and over and over. OUCH!!

Yoose all been chatting tonight, gonna have to catch up on the rest in the morning!

xxxxxxxx night o! xxxxxx

April sorry he is being a poofuck. You deserve to have someone take care of you and make you feel special!!!

Thanks Addie but I don't think I'll ever get that again x

None of us know what's around the corner April, you included. Circumstances and people change all the time. Never discount the possibility of getting something you so richly deserve. Good things do happen to good people :hugs:

None of us know what's around the corner April, you included. Circumstances and people change all the time. Never discount the possibility of getting something you so richly deserve. Good things do happen to good people :hugs:

For some reason your post makes me want to eat chocolate rt now!!!! Prob the words richly and good things for good people. :haha::haha:

One of my little ladies is kicking my private area over and over and over and over and over and over. OUCH!!

Tell her to stop immediately..kicking mummy in the foof is terribly unladylike :winkwink:

For some reason your post makes me want to eat chocolate rt now!!!! Prob the words richly and good things for good people. :haha::haha:

:haha: You'll find any reason to eat chocolate eh??!!

LOLOLOLOLOL I haven't wanted chocolate this entire pregnancy and now I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

DH told her not to kick mommy in the foof but she just keeps on going. :haha::haha:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

You're such a wonderful person, April :hugs: If even an extra 1% of the world's population was as lovely as you, the world would be such a better place.
I can't wait for you to start your midwifery training! You're going to be such a fantastic midwife!! :dance:

thankyou Luna :hugs: i try to treat people how id like to be treated, i get very upset when people are horrible, i cant wait to be a midwife, even a maternity assistant, im starting my exams in a couple of months :)

I'm hoping Holly will live in a lovely villa with a swimming pool in Italy and Henry will live on a lovely farm in Cornwall (or vice versa) so I have my holidays sorted when I'm an old granny:thumbup:

theyll be famous artists and athletes

I'm really short sighted when it comes to imagining what Cara will be when she's all grown up. I actually have no idea what I'd wish for but if she's happy, it won't matter anyway.

April what's involved with midwife training? When do you start? May 6th?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->