<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

April sorry he is being a poofuck. You deserve to have someone take care of you and make you feel special!!!

Thanks Addie but I don't think I'll ever get that again x

None of us know what's around the corner April, you included. Circumstances and people change all the time. Never discount the possibility of getting something you so richly deserve. Good things do happen to good people :hugs:

thank Kit i know but if this doesnt work i will want to stay single, im not one for bringing men in and out the girls lives it wouldnt be fair, when im a midwife and my children are grown up il keep my eye out for one of the single grandparents :haha:

I'm really short sighted when it comes to imagining what Cara will be when she's all grown up. I actually have no idea what I'd wish for but if she's happy, it won't matter anyway.

i didnt really know when i had Angel not until they grew up, but Angel wants to be a vet/model lol and Faye would love to be a fashion designer shes always wanted to be :)

April what's involved with midwife training? When do you start? May 6th?!

:haha: i wished! i have to do 5 gcses pass my driving licence AND then training etc lucky i have 4 years to do my exams and licence!

Had to ring out of ours for James he's got spots coming up all over they think chicken pox :(

Which is why he keeps saying mama cos he's not well :cry: my poor baby boy

April I hope you and James are both better really soon :hugs: everyone is right, you're a fantastic mum and you're going to be a brilliant midwife.

Thankyou Essie, iv done the whole hot and cold fever through the night, I feel a bit better now, not sure if it will last but surely worst is over? James is still soundo which is good, I'm just lying here thinking about sleep lol xx

Aww poor April and James :( I hope you are better soon, and that you get the treatment you deserve, like...tea and toast in bed and him mopping your fevered brow etc etc x
Morning all, still feel crappy with flu but esme has just cheered me up before going back to sleep, and everything is now done with regards to housework.
Bloody snow has me stuck in the village again, I'm just hoping it is clear enough to leave the village to or row as ed's sister is over from Paris to meet esme for the first time, and I am meant to be setting up the shop on sunday! Oh and April, anything is welcome as long as you let me know what size James is in I will send something for him x

Morning all :hi:

https://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/JORJI_Girl/Greetings/happy-friday.gif

The snow here is awful, our village doesn't get gritted :( we still had all our snow from the other day, let alone more!

I wonder how many of my appointments will fail to attend today

MORNING!!!

Kit! do you want to borrow a really fab book I have called The Art of Running and the Alexander Technique? I thought of it this morning as something that might interest you- it revolutionised my running! Since I won't be running anywhere for a few months!

I have pics for you all of my nappy bag and blanket and a bump pic from last night in my swanky grey jogging bottoms since no swimming tonight :cry: (dh finishing late :cry:).

An enigma: How come my daughter is soooooo cute and funny and lovely? Dh and I aren't cute :shrug: She's just nommolicious :cloud9:

Cassie love your fringe, it looks fab :thumbup:

April, we give her either fromage frais or a tiny bit of whatever yogurt we're eating.

Lyra says she is offering 2 for 1 if any turtles would like her yogurt facial, she takes payment in cuddles :thumbup:

Wow we can all afford a pamper party !!
Did you write you resignation letter sweet?

I must go to bed. It is FAR too hot to be awake. My phone doesn't even know what the temp is....says it's N/A :haha:

I leave you with some pics. One of my patients brought me a present today and this is one of the dresses in the parcel :cloud9:

And the latest bumpage

418141_10150663167914880_594719879_11246019_624659461_n.jpg
426561_10150664217849880_594719879_11248424_1656732605_n.jpg

Night night
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lovely dress Trin:cloud9:..........i love seeing the babes in clothes i remember from pics on here!!
I am a veruy bad turtle andhave lots to post but money is an issue at the mo due to wedding deposits but i promise they will get to you soon :hugs:
Lovely bumpage:thumbup::cloud9:

I'm in bed really pissed of with Jay, wow shock horror! I'm feeling so ill and FREEZING I asked if the heating was on n he said yes, for me to find out after shivering that it wasn't, and he just said it was because he was hot! I'm sorry but how selfish is that he's not unwell, he complains whenever I'm ill and need any help, he's only nice when I do everything! So he's going back to his mums fullstop, he won't be staying here at all, not saying were splitting just he needs to realise what he's got! And living at his alcoholic mothers that's nthing! Sorry for rant but I'm ill and unloved! :( I want my dad :( and my nan to stroke my head :(

:hugs:oh no April its horrible when people lie for their benifit:growlmad:you do need a new lover i think:thumbup:

April what's involved with midwife training? When do you start? May 6th?!

:haha:

Are we all well? I'm just waiting for the kettle to boil for my catch up read tea :coffee:

Lissy - i forgot to ask what is your app called you use as regards to calorie counting?? and what phone is it for?? im so excited about the shop is it open in the week or just weekends ? i hope you get to see ed's sis and you feel better soon xx

Addie - hows the bathroom? sorry the ladies are playing soccer with your foof !!!

Thankyou all for your ;ovely wedding comments

what are you all upto today?

I am dropping the mini off for mot and meeting lees mummy at sainsburys and hopefully she will buy me some din dins ha!!

nate woke at 3.20 drank 5oz and then 5.20 and is asleep now im tired but need to wash ones hair
the bathroom is on hold till monday cos the man went to watch the darts in manchester last night !! bluddy darts is the bane of my LIFE !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->