<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

April and James I hope you're ok :hugs:

Sarachka that is gorgeous loot from Luna!! I have a quality control cat too, only mine lies down to sleep on the clothes if all is fine!

I'm afraid I can't bring myself to watch the birthing video over a quiet cup of tea on a Friday morning but I'm sure it's lovely! So bummed I can't swim tonight, I'm addicted to swimming in normal times but especially during pregnancy! With Holly it was cool coz I could go practically everyday after work- not so easy now I have the bambino to look after! Only twice a week on a good week plus babyswimmers. DH said I can go tomorrow afternoon instead of today though and he'll look after LO :thumbup:

Trin super 36 weeks bump!!! :happydance: And I loooooovve the dress :cloud9:

Good morning ladies :flower:

It snowed for ages last night but this morning..it's nearly all gone :shrug: Must be quite mild outside.

It's FRIDAY!!!:wohoo:

MORNING!!!

Kit! do you want to borrow a really fab book I have called The Art of Running and the Alexander Technique? I thought of it this morning as something that might interest you- it revolutionised my running! Since I won't be running anywhere for a few months!

I have pics for you all of my nappy bag and blanket and a bump pic from last night in my swanky grey jogging bottoms since no swimming tonight :cry: (dh finishing late :cry:).

An enigma: How come my daughter is soooooo cute and funny and lovely? Dh and I aren't cute :shrug: She's just nommolicious :cloud9:

Ooo, thanks! Sounds like an interesting read (to me and you at least :haha:) My old running club trainer used to talk about the Alexander technique but not in depth.

Re your enigma...I bet you and DH were cute as babies but have now passed into the beautiful and handsome categories :thumbup: Holly will be most beautiful also once she finished being nommolicious :cloud9: I do also wonder often how on earth OH and I managed to produce Cara though :shrug:

This is the nappy pouch....with a pic of it in my beautious bag! And that's my beginners Russian vocab puzzles book in my bag Sarachka, it's fab:thumbup:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
This is the summer blanket finished:happydance:

I started this way before you sent me the gorge Jasper Conran one Kit!:dohh: I'm sure 2 will be handy with voms and all though!!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1
28 weeks pot pic (outie alert!!) and potatoes in my studio for sprouting and planting....

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
Luna...I had this amazingly strong feeling just now that you will not be a one child family for very long. Thought I'd share.

:shock: :argh:

I miss my independence too much... I don't think we'll have any more... I really terribly miss being able to do my arts and crafts stuff on a whim :cry: I can't wait until Rhyko is old enough to start building with blocks and drawing and whatever else so he can be occupied for a few minutes and I can do something fun for myself again.

I understand completely how you feel. It has taken me a long time to adjust to the fact that I do the things that I can, not necessarily the things I'd like or want to do. My friends tell me they were exactly the same with their first babies...that's where the biggest adjustment happens. Apparently with subsequent children it's not quite such a shock to the system and logically that makes sense.

I still don't think you're done :shhh:

I completely agree Kit. The first one is the biggest adjustment of all. Then you get some distance from the intensity of the baby phase and you do miss it and you're enjoying your child so much that it all seems possible again.

I hear what you're saying Luna about the premie bit. It was WAAAAAAAAAY harder for you than it was for anyone having a term baby and I can understand the fear of that while you have another child to look after.

Just had a long long coffee chat with my doula :thumbup: Nice way to spend a Friday morning. Only got patients this afternoon

I am felicity kendal kit!

Ah but you don't officially qualify as Felicity until you own at least one piggle and some green wellies :shrug: Sorry, I don't make the rules :shrug:

Does that make me Felicity Kendal? Who is this Felicity Kendal?? :shrug:

No because she's English National Heritage, and you probably don't have mud and wellies in SA! She was in a 1970's tv series about a couple who live in quaint British suburbia and who have given over their garden to the self sufficient cause, much to the disgust of their very posh neighbours the other side of the garden fence.

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxwJeNtLy-WmpYsa3hHi9YG64ByC5_addW8lOLnTeqGMSj1zhB2w

So I've just had my "mediation talk" with the woman about the girl last week. Basically when the woman asked my opinion, she hadn't liked my response and wanted to raise a grievance against me! I knew this would happen, she'd turn it round and deflect from what HER errors by making me the baddy. I stuck to my guns though and told her I also had found it a really upsetting episode. Ah fuck this, I'm so over the stupid office politics I just can't wait to be on mat leave!!

Ah but you don't officially qualify as Felicity until you own at least one piggle and some green wellies :shrug: Sorry, I don't make the rules :shrug:

No because she's English National Heritage, and you probably don't have mud and wellies in SA! She's in a 1970's tv series about a couple who live in quaint British suburbia and who have given over their garden to the self sufficient cause, much to the disgust of their very posh neighbours the other side of the garden fence.

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxwJeNtLy-WmpYsa3hHi9YG64ByC5_addW8lOLnTeqGMSj1zhB2w

Don't have mud and wellies in SA???? :saywhat: That's all I grew up on. The boys have many pairs of wellies and I want the new Hello Kitty Rock ones that are out at the moment....we do classy wellies :winkwink:

No because she's English National Heritage, and you probably don't have mud and wellies in SA! She's in a 1970's tv series about a couple who live in quaint British suburbia and who have given over their garden to the self sufficient cause, much to the disgust of their very posh neighbours the other side of the garden fence.

Don't have mud and wellies in SA???? :saywhat: That's all I grew up on. The boys have many pairs of wellies and I want the new Hello Kitty Rock ones that are out at the moment....we do classy wellies :winkwink:

I stand corrected! :haha: I thought it might be too hot there for wellies! But anyway you have a mahoosive garden so that doesn't count because Felicity Kendal had just a semi detached house plot so you're still not her. If I'm not allowed to be her despite all my chutney making then you're not either :sulk:

I stand corrected! :haha: I thought it might be too hot there for wellies! But anyway you have a mahoosive garden so that doesn't count because Felicity Kendal had just a semi detached house plot so you're still not her. If I'm not allowed to be her despite all my chutney making then you're not either :sulk:

I'm ok with that...her husband is not so pretty :haha:

OMG this made me laugh :rofl: Must be friday :blush:

407856_10150644608366830_596511829_11436888_1527358542_n.jpg

Oh my days best sleep ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't sleet like that in months!

Trin I wanted to ask your advice! I have been seeing the physiotherapy for the pain in my lower belly, groin and pubic bone! Honestly in bed is the worst thing ever I can't move,sit, or get up without it killing! Urgh! I have Been given belt supports but to be honest it makes me itch like mad and I don't want to wear it in bed.... Anything else I can try? I already sit on a birthing ball as they are more company (it even has it's place at the dinner table :haha:) and I know sitting on all 4 helps....

April- don't know if you are on here! But seen your Facebook and hoping you are feeling better today! :hugs:

What's everyone else doing today?

The snow here is awful, our village doesn't get gritted :( we still had all our snow from the other day, let alone more!

They don't grit here either! It's awfull so many accidents yesterday! Hopefully you manage to get out to meet Ed's sister! U and esme's be safe tho! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->