<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Aww poor April and James :( I hope you are better soon, and that you get the treatment you deserve, like...tea and toast in bed and him mopping your fevered brow etc etc x
Morning all, still feel crappy with flu but esme has just cheered me up before going back to sleep, and everything is now done with regards to housework.
Bloody snow has me stuck in the village again, I'm just hoping it is clear enough to leave the village to or row as ed's sister is over from Paris to meet esme for the first time, and I am meant to be setting up the shop on sunday! Oh and April, anything is welcome as long as you let me know what size James is in I will send something for him x

thankyou lovey i feel tons better than last night! didnt get to sleep until 5! James is okish but has like a strawberry rash coming up on his tummy, iv phoned the doctors its def not chicken pox!

April what's involved with midwife training? When do you start? May 6th?!

:haha: i wished! i have to do 5 gcses pass my driving licence AND then training etc lucky i have 4 years to do my exams and licence!

It seems like so far away and so much work but it will be amazing once your qualified! If I hadn't of done teaching I would have gone down the midwife route! Go for it April! You could have been my midwife any day!

Sorry to hear Jay was being a selfish doosh last night! :hugs: I swear men are often cluelesss or in a bubble! I got angry with save cos the last 2 times we have Been out for a meal with friends I have said I'm starting to feel full (cos of baby on my stomach) but I wait 10-15minutes then I can eat more.... And twice now he has given away the rest of my dinner to other people when I'm
Not finished! :dohh: he is mega insane taking food off a pregnant lady! He is playing a risky game :haha: I am rather stubborn tho I let dave know when he has upset me in an obvious way (cos I think men sometimes don't realise half the time what they have done) so I have to spell it out in simple terms like "you just gave my dinner away when I wasnt finished you muppet" :haha:

Hayles, the app is my fitness pal calorie counter, it's free and I have it on my tablet, my friend has it on her iPhone, and you can also do it online :)
The shop will be open all week, for tax credit and Harris I will just do 9-1 mon-fri and the occasional weekend shift :) it is a joint venture, my friend will be selling vintage clothes our name on the license is Little Treasures.
I am really hoping it takes off so i can make it a permanent thing, but depends how many clothes I can get my hands on, and for what prices.
April, I'm sorry he has a rash now :( has anyone else noticed that it seems to be the nicest people who face these trials! Big hugs x x x

Morning loves!

I've been to see my boss. Not a smile, no congratulations. Didn't even ask what my new job is. And she wants me to come back for 3 bloomin shifts. Luckily my new boss was happy for me to push my start date back a week. But seeing my boss and talking to the people I work with confirmed to me that I'm making the right choice. Just annoying I have to go back for 3 stupid shifts.

Hope you're all having a good Friday :flower:

Morning loves!

I've been to see my boss. Not a smile, no congratulations. Didn't even ask what my new job is. And she wants me to come back for 3 bloomin shifts. Luckily my new boss was happy for me to push my start date back a week. But seeing my boss and talking to the people I work with confirmed to me that I'm making the right choice. Just annoying I have to go back for 3 stupid shifts.

Hope you're all having a good Friday :flower:
Awww that's unlucky that you have to even bother going back for 3 shifts! I swear they probably don't necessary need you prob doing out of spite! Your new boss is great to let you put back your start date :thumbup: just think get them 3 shifts out the way then you will be in the better job! :thumbup: thrilled for you!

Ok ok ok! I'm going to be honest I am still in bed munching on cookies...... :blush:

Getting up and ready now to go out for lunch (I'm taking stepdad out) then to do some shopping round tescos (getting the little bits for daves hospital bag :happydance:) I forgot to mention I'm going to have a letter in his hospital bag from me and baby reed just being all slushy and what not!but he can't open it untill u go into labour!I love little projects to keep me going!

Il keep checking in on my phone :kiss:

had nurse on phone, she thinks viral infection which is actually going around, i just hope its nothing more serious, Angels off school not well with her stomach, i think its IBS from stress of her dads, and iv got the flu so were all cosied up today, but i do feel so much better than last night, just a sore throat really! last night i was literally dying! thankyou for all your well wishes, i cant be ill with 3 children to look after lol

This is the summer blanket finished:happydance:

I started this way before you sent me the gorge Jasper Conran one Kit!:dohh: I'm sure 2 will be handy with voms and all though!!

Beautiful! Lovely detail.

I have the JC one in pink for Cara and it's been such a lovely light yet warm blanket I thought I'd get you one...Elina has one too (pink obviously :thumbup:)

Hi everyone!!

B ur bump is amazing!!!

Cassie sorry ur having pain. Glad u slept well tho :hugs: April sorry everyone is sick. Hope it passes quickly.:hugs:

Today I have a plumber coming to put new shower heads on and fix the sink. Next week painter comes and hopefully the week after that we will have the vanity here so we can finish the bathroom. I think today I will wash the girls clothes and put them away in their lovely new closet :thumbup::thumbup:

Its my friends little boys first birthday (our future son in law :haha:) and i am clueless what to get him but i want something he can keep

they like quite old fashion/shabby chic things so i thought about getting this teddy and personalising it with Happy !st birthday Thomas :shrug:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260902862314?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Which is better the cream or the brown....cant decide .....

So I've just had my "mediation talk" with the woman about the girl last week. Basically when the woman asked my opinion, she hadn't liked my response and wanted to raise a grievance against me! I knew this would happen, she'd turn it round and deflect from what HER errors by making me the baddy. I stuck to my guns though and told her I also had found it a really upsetting episode. Ah fuck this, I'm so over the stupid office politics I just can't wait to be on mat leave!!

So what happens now? Is that the end of the matter?

Trin and B..loving your bump shots...even the outy one :winkwink: You two look fab! x

Its my friends little boys first birthday (our future son in law :haha:) and i am clueless what to get him but i want something he can keep

they like quite old fashion/shabby chic things so i thought about getting this teddy and personalising it with Happy !st birthday Thomas :shrug:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260902862314?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Which is better the cream or the brown....cant decide .....

Aww...I'd go with the cream personally but either is lovely.

Hope your pain has calmed down Cassie..I know how you feel. I was incredibly uncomfortable the last 6 weeks or so, in bed was often the worst. I regularly slept propped up on the couch. Never mind...soon it will all be a memory and the next exciting chapter will begin :thumbup:

UGH so many of the outfits have specific washing instructions!! I just want to put it in the wash and call it a day!!

UGH so many of the outfits have specific washing instructions!! I just want to put it in the wash and call it a day!!

Very annoying and inconvenient when you can't just shove them in the washer and forget about them isn't it! I'd just separate all the stuff that needs done by hand etc and do it another day :thumbup:

Very annoying and inconvenient when you can't just shove them in the washer and forget about them isn't it! I'd just separate all the stuff that needs done by hand etc and do it another day :thumbup:

I'm so awful, I never even check washing instructions. And I mix whites/colours. Thankfully I've only had one disaster! I really should be more careful and check the instructions.

Advice to anyone buying a house. Buy a move in ready house!!!!! Our house is nice but bathrooms needed to be updated and kitchen and it is just turning into a money pit. We got all new appliances in kitchen so looks nice but cabinets are 2 costly so we will just leave it. We updated downstairs bathroom fully now doing the babies bathroom and nowwwwwwwww we are told we need a new sink and new shower faucets so we will have to retile in order to do that so they said may as well just get a new vanity and tile instead of spending a lot fixing whats there in our bathroom!!!!! UGHHHHHHH I mean yea I wanted to update our bathroom but I don't want to spend the money rt now and now it's needed!!!!! SO now we are going to retile the tub in babies room which wasn't on our plan so we can put new faucets and fully give our bathroom a make over as well. All I see are dollar signs!!!!!

I would not have checked some of the tags if my mom didn't tell me 2. I knew the fancy one would need hand wash but some of the ones that look regular have specific kinds of instructions.

UGH now this weekend I have to run around and look for tile and vanity and ahhhhhhhhhh. Then I have to deal with making calls for people to come and coordinate the plumber with tile guy bc tile guy has to remove the bathroom tile and then wait for plumber to install new faucets and then retile ughhh I just want to rest!!!!! Got to say tho having the decorator has really helped she got everything we need for the babies bathroom but I don't want to hire her for our bathroom, I dont want to spend more money.I am going to bring my moms wheel chair (we gave it to my friend to borrow who is having triplets but she is on full bed rest not going anywhere so I am sure I can borrow it for the weekend)

Essie..I meant to say, that's pretty bad form from your boss. As you said, her attitude has reassured you you are doing the right thing. It seems VERY petty to ask you to do three shifts then leave, but hey, whatever.

It's a shame she couldn't at least have been a bit supportive or at least try to be pleased for you. Not a very good boss really :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->