<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Essie..I meant to say, that's pretty bad form from your boss. As you said, her attitude has reassured you you are doing the right thing. It seems VERY petty to ask you to do three shifts then leave, but hey, whatever.

It's a shame she couldn't at least have been a bit supportive or at least try to be pleased for you. Not a very good boss really :nope:

It's a shame. I had a placement on there as a student and loved it, was desperate to work there. But in two years it has gone from brilliant to awful. All the colleagues I saw today said. "well done, you're lucky." and all said they were looking too :nope:

I would understand if the shifts had already been allocated but they haven't done that off duty yet :shrug: it is petty for 3 shifts but nevermind. Just confirms things for me.

Cassie hope your pains ease. Like kit I was really uncomfortable the last few weeks. So close now to meeting your little girl :happydance: the bear is cute in both colours but I like the cream :thumbup:

If I wanted to be petty too I could take the additional unpaid maternity leave to cover my notice period :-k

Morning loves!

I've been to see my boss. Not a smile, no congratulations. Didn't even ask what my new job is. And she wants me to come back for 3 bloomin shifts. Luckily my new boss was happy for me to push my start date back a week. But seeing my boss and talking to the people I work with confirmed to me that I'm making the right choice. Just annoying I have to go back for 3 stupid shifts.

Hope you're all having a good Friday :flower:

WTF What is wrong with colleagues today!? That was very unprofessional of them Essie. Fuckfaces!

So I've just had my "mediation talk" with the woman about the girl last week. Basically when the woman asked my opinion, she hadn't liked my response and wanted to raise a grievance against me! I knew this would happen, she'd turn it round and deflect from what HER errors by making me the baddy. I stuck to my guns though and told her I also had found it a really upsetting episode. Ah fuck this, I'm so over the stupid office politics I just can't wait to be on mat leave!!

So what happens now? Is that the end of the matter?

I don't know kit, I don't think she seemed to be very happy at the outcome. She basically wanted me to roll over and apologise and admit she was right and I was wrong. I don't believe that's true so I'm not prepared to do it!!

Happily chatting away to Trin about wellies and Felicity Kendal this morning and we get a power cut- turns out our whole electrical system just burnt out and died. It's just been fixed and cost an absolutely frighteningly enormous sum that rather puts pay to all our little pleasures for this year :shock:

Hope you're all well :flower: Going to go and make the house spotless and get the dinner in the oven since I'm going to have one very pissed off dh this evening!

xxxxx Laters lovelies xxxxx

i just had to go and get electric and i wish i hadnt made me feel worse hour walk in the frickin cold! im now shivering :( time for me to stop using a key me thinks...
anyway i hope youre all well

Oh my days best sleep ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't sleet like that in months!

Trin I wanted to ask your advice! I have been seeing the physiotherapy for the pain in my lower belly, groin and pubic bone! Honestly in bed is the worst thing ever I can't move,sit, or get up without it killing! Urgh! I have Been given belt supports but to be honest it makes me itch like mad and I don't want to wear it in bed.... Anything else I can try? I already sit on a birthing ball as they are more company (it even has it's place at the dinner table :haha:) and I know sitting on all 4 helps....

April- don't know if you are on here! But seen your Facebook and hoping you are feeling better today! :hugs:

What's everyone else doing today?

I assume you're using a body pillow to sleep? It's my life saver. But still, turning over is a huge mission and in the last week it's even worse. Can you see a chiropractor? You may have an actual malallignent of the pelvis and a chiro can help. They have to have experience with pregnant women tho

Happily chatting away to Trin about wellies and Felicity Kendal this morning and we get a power cut- turns out our whole electrical system just burnt out and died. It's just been fixed and cost an absolutely frighteningly enormous sum that rather puts pay to all our little pleasures for this year :shock:

Hope you're all well :flower: Going to go and make the house spotless and get the dinner in the oven since I'm going to have one very pissed off dh this evening!

Sheesh! Sorry :hugs:

Found out what was going on with FIL's electricity - people came and stole all the cables in their street. His gardener saw them and asked what they were doing and they said they were replacing them but actually they were thieves. I'm so grateful it wasn't our street but it's about 100m away. Really crap because I don't know how long it will take them to replace them

Essie, they are being so mean! But as you say, good confirmation of the move. I love it when the universe gives clear messages like that

April, sorry I wasn't around earlier. The rash could be viral but it looks more allergic to me. Hope you feel better soon

Addie, you're waaaaaaay more organised than me. I was thinking I should start washing the bedding and clothes this week...or next

It took me a while but I realised that it's a leap year. I SO don't want Tori to arrive on the 29th

I'm hosting the provincial Birth Associates meeting tomorrow morning and I'm talking at it :thumbup: Then patients all afternoon and then hopefully after 3:30 getting the things I don't have on my home birth requirements list

Our volunteer for the market fundraiser phoned me. She is in her late 60's or early 70's and she wanted to borrow R200 ($20) from the charity because she has no money. I felt awful that she had to ask. It must have been so embarrassing. I told her we have to pay the cattery maid R500 and we have an R8000 electricity bill which we have to pay off before we get cut off. But that she can borrow it if we have after the wages. Such a shitty situation that someone of that age who works is so short of money :nope:

I know I was joking on BBM, but honestly that does sound like a complete nightmare. Especially being so out of the blue like that. A real poofuck situation. I've a feeling the same thing is going to happen to us only with our central heating. It's on its last legs so we'll need £4000 to replace the boiler. It's just a matter of when :( Please not before I return to work [-o&lt;

Sheesh! Sorry :hugs:

Found out what was going on with FIL's electricity - people came and stole all the cables in their street. His gardener saw them and asked what they were doing and they said they were replacing them but actually they were thieves. I'm so grateful it wasn't our street but it's about 100m away. Really crap because I don't know how long it will take them to replace them

Hopefully they don't come back Trin.

i must remember to save in a separate account when i get a mortgage!

think i might have tonsillitis :(
thanks Trin im worried what he could be possibly allergic to, only thing thats new is the rug! im going to get a new hoover that is mega good for allergies etc! im also going to x5 it xx

Lyra has clearly been considering career options this week. She tried photography, beauty therapy and is now exploring her potential as a chef, looking through Nigel Slaters cookbook.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/236406f1.jpg

Lyra has clearly been considering career options this week. She tried photography, beauty therapy and is now exploring her potential as a chef, looking through Nigel Slaters cookbook.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/236406f1.jpg

:awww: look at the clever little monkey! she actually looks like she knows what she's doing :haha: hello beautiful! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->