<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

sorry im not replying to all im literally typing one finger at a time
i honestly dont understand parents that have children but want to go out EVERY weekend? (im ill so im feeling judgemental) sorry

That's my sister!!

oopss sorry :blush: but then again its mine too except she does it in the week too!

Mine too, she's slowed down a bit now but when her first 2 were small she'd go out on the Baileys alot all weekend and all week !!

i admit when i was younger when my dad wanted Angel (never asked) i went out, and then before i had James when they were at their dads but thats not out of choice, i just want to spend all my time with them, i suppose its because i know what its like not to be with them when i want to be :shrug: Angels going to be a teenager soon and she wont want to spend time with me so il have to do it now! lol

Essie i must of missed your post Lyra is such a darling so talented! i love the leggings!

I think they're the leggings that match the woodland dress but I may be mistaken!! They've cropped up before on Lyra!!

They are :thumbup: they're only 3-6 size but are still fitting okay. I don't want her to grow out of them.

i dont think James will appreciate me puttin him in those though but i love funky clothes https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185_8924962657_624932657_594774_9422_n.jpg
like these hippy dungarees on Angel with non matching tights haha

yay let them kick the ass of that greedy ex and give her tuppence!

It goes round in circles though because if he stops paying her, then of course her quality of life will go down, and this will in turn affect the boys if she has to sell her nice house and nifty car etc...and dh worries about being a villain in the eyes of his boys. He's such a softy and I can't even do my heartless Bethany reasoning with him because it runs deep for dh- his own father left him and his mum and sis when he was 8 and it's something he's always paralleling his own fathering with, so I can't can't be too flippant with him about her just having her cake and nomming it :shrug: But money is going to be tight this year so he's going to see what can be done.

It goes round in circles though because if he stops paying her, then of course her quality of life will go down, and this will in turn affect the boys if she has to sell her nice house and nifty car etc...and dh worries about being a villain in the eyes of his boys. He's such a softy and I can't even do my heartless Bethany reasoning with him because it runs deep for dh- his own father left him and his mum and sis when he was 8 and it's something he's always paralleling his own fathering with, so I can't can't be too flippant with him about her just having her cake and nomming it :shrug: But money is going to be tight this year so he's going to see what can be done.
i see what you mean but she doesnt need it ALL i hope he can settle on a good arrangement

I've attempted to write a post 3 times now about the beginnings of my birth plan but it keeps crashing!!

Aww you haven't changed April!! Angel has a little bit though :haha: Love your glamorous dress and her funky dungarees!!

i see what you mean but she doesnt need it ALL i hope he can settle on a good arrangement

She's back with her man again now so maybe things can start being a bit independent of dh :shrug:

Aww you haven't changed April!! Angel has a little bit though :haha: Love your glamorous dress and her funky dungarees!!

i wish that was a dress but its black trousers and a top lol i think iv aged considerably lol

Essie i must of missed your post Lyra is such a darling so talented! i love the leggings!

I think they're the leggings that match the woodland dress but I may be mistaken!! They've cropped up before on Lyra!!

They are :thumbup: they're only 3-6 size but are still fitting okay. I don't want her to grow out of them.

i dont think James will appreciate me puttin him in those though but i love funky clothes https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185_8924962657_624932657_594774_9422_n.jpg
like these hippy dungarees on Angel with non matching tights haha

Ooh snazzy dungarees Angel!

i wonder if there is a hippy clothes shop online so i can secretly (from Jay) dress James up!

First thoughts abt a birth plan, written in pencil for amendments!

OH to be with me. No students to "do" anything but they can observe. No men unless it's an anaesthetist or the consultant is male and he's needed etc.

Active as much as I can manage - walking and gym ball. Don't think I'll fancy anything to do with water. Then:

EPIDURAL!! Do NOT leave me too long unchecked. I do NOT want to be told that it's too late for an epidural.

Need to research delayed clamping. Baby to be delivered onto a towel on my chest. OH to cut cord. Breast feeding as soon as initial shock has worn off

OH to be with me. No students to "do" anything but they can observe. No men unless it's an anaesthetist or the consultant is male and he's needed etc.

Active as much as I can manage - walking and gym ball. Don't think I'll fancy anything to do with water.

EPIDURAL!! Do NOT leave me too long unchecked. I do NOT want to be told that it's too late for an epidural.

Need to research delayed clamping. Baby to be delivered onto a towel on my chest. OH to cut cord. Breast feeding as soon as initial shock has worn off

Active as much as I can manage - walking and gym ball. Don't think I'll fancy anything to do with water.

OMG do I have to write a birth plan too? In French? Such things didn't exist in the days when I had Holly, or at least I didn't know about them! My birth plan looks like this at the moment:

Birth Plan

1) Go to hospital

2) Come out of hospital with a baby (my baby, not a random one :haha:)

I see your predicament. That said, there is such a thing as being held to ransom? The boys aren't little any more and so most likely would understand more than DH perhaps imagines? Is the ex back with the chap who had the property abroad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->