<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

yay let them kick the ass of that greedy ex and give her tuppence!

It goes round in circles though because if he stops paying her, then of course her quality of life will go down, and this will in turn affect the boys if she has to sell her nice house and nifty car etc...and dh worries about being a villain in the eyes of his boys. He's such a softy and I can't even do my heartless Bethany reasoning with him because it runs deep for dh- his own father left him and his mum and sis when he was 8 and it's something he's always paralleling his own fathering with, so I can't can't be too flippant with him about her just having her cake and nomming it :shrug: But money is going to be tight this year so he's going to see what can be done.

I see your predicament. That said, there is such a thing as being held to ransom? The boys aren't little any more and so most likely would understand more than DH perhaps imagines? Is the ex back with the chap who had the property abroad?

Yes it's the guy whose mum lives in Corsica (he's Corsican) so they go there in the way that the boys get to go to England on account of me!!

do you think Angels too young for the birds and the bees?

Not in this day and age. My mum answered my questions very frankly even younger than Angel.

i was just thinking about it recently, because although she knows that i get AF etc but she didnt realise she would get them, her response was im not getting a period, i said she was and she just said 'are you serious,i dont want children' :haha: shes also shocked that she will get boobs even though shes not having babies to feed lol

:haha: Bless her.

My friend's little sister asked her mum when she was about 9 if she needed to take her pants off when she had a baby..when her mum said yes, she said she wouldn't bother having any then :rofl:

I'm not taking mine off this time, I'm just going to pull them to one side while Henry slips swiftly and painlessly out :haha:

Ah yes, the little known birthing technique - the side swipe :thumbup:

Delayed Clamping? I do not know zis vord.:shrug: In France we just eat ze cord wiv garlic az zoon az le bébé iz finished wiv it.

Just caught up, what is the deal with the delayed clamping? Am I being ignorant?
Are you all OK?x

The way they explained it in my antenatal class is that as te baby is born some blood is still in the cord/placenta, so if you wait until the cord stops pulsing then the baby gets more blood and is less at risk of anaemia. It boosts their blood level by up to a third.

Gotta go and cycle. Can't entirely be arrrrrsed but I ate lots of dinner, catching up from a day of eating salad in a house heated to 10 degrees :cold:

Laters and possibly goodnight since it's already 10pm!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

I want to get lyra a charm bracelet for her christening, with the idea that I'll buy her a charm for each birthday/significant event in her life and then give the bracelet to her when she's older. I'm not sure whether to go for a well known brand like Thomas Sabo or hot diamonds, or just get a plain charm bracelet and buy all different charms.

I want to get lyra a charm bracelet for her christening, with the idea that I'll buy her a charm for each birthday/significant event in her life and then give the bracelet to her when she's older. I'm not sure whether to go for a well known brand like Thomas Sabo or hot diamonds, or just get a plain charm bracelet and buy all different charms.

Personally I'd go with a plain bracelet because fashions change dramatically don't they? By the time she comes to wear it, Thomas Sabo may be "so last season" :winkwink: Only kidding, but you know what I mean?

Essie, my mum did this for me, I have it now and her one that she made along the way...none are particularly expensive and they def are not designer, but I love them. I'm sure Lyra will love whatever you decide on :) night guys I'm pooped, and nervous about shop when nervous, I sleep I told ed I was taking a nap just before I started to push lol...weird defense mechanism eh?
Anyhow, I always read what's written even if i don't comment x

Bloods at 104 an hour and 15mins after food so they're past their peak and on the way down, oddly low but I'm not complaining; so off to bed without cycling, which is cool because I want to be all warm and cosy reading, not cycling in an icy cold garage!!!

So nighty night it is :kiss: xxxxxxxxx

Personally I'd go with a plain bracelet because fashions change dramatically don't they? By the time she comes to wear it, Thomas Sabo may be "so last season" :winkwink: Only kidding, but you know what I mean?

Yeah I think I will get a plain one for her, I've seen a silver spoon charm so I think I might get that as the first one, I got given a silver spoon for my own christening.

theres soooo many charm bracelets about, but i like your idea

They're very in fashion at the moment i think. I always wanted one when I was little, so since I didn't have one I always thought if I had a daughter I'd keep one for her. By the time she's 18 they'll be out of fashion again I'm sure.

Essie, my mum did this for me, I have it now and her one that she made along the way...none are particularly expensive and they def are not designer, but I love them. I'm sure Lyra will love whatever you decide on :) night guys I'm pooped, and nervous about shop when nervous, I sleep I told ed I was taking a nap just before I started to push lol...weird defense mechanism eh?
Anyhow, I always read what's written even if i don't comment x

night night xxx

Bloods at 104 an hour and 15mins after food so they're past their peak and on the way down, oddly low but I'm not complaining; so off to bed without cycling, which is cool because I want to be all warm and cosy reading, not cycling in an icy cold garage!!!

So nighty night it is :kiss: xxxxxxxxx

yay enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"