<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hi all

Lissy - esme is sooooo gorgeous !

Any news on little James ??? Xxx

Hi Crunch,

April had been told to phone an ambulance again for James...that was about an hour ago. Haven't heard anything since.

Thanks kit, feel out the loop without bbm .... If that's what it is called ?

Same here Crunch. Thanks Kit and Trin for updating us non-bbmers.

I know...frustrating. If April BBMs me I'll let you know as soon as I can. Hopefully her and James will be back home soon and she can tell you what's happening herself [-o&lt;

Thanks Kit,

I know she is really going through it at the mo xxxxx

April just BBMd..they are now now on their way back to hospital. She said thanks for everyone's concern.

What's going on? I thought James was poorly but then better?! I feel like a right cowbag, I should NOT have skimmed :(
Big hugs April, sorry you have more cack xx

What's going on? I thought James was poorly but then better?! I feel like a right cowbag, I should NOT have skimmed :(
Big hugs April, sorry you have more cack xx

We're not sure yet. April had him in hospital already with a rash but they decided he just had a viral infection. Unfortunately now his feet are swelling up and his fontanelle appears sunken so she was eventually advised to call an ambulance again which is where we are up to...

:wave: Hi all. Hope all is well, had a bon voyage party today. It was nice... As nice as those things can be in any case. Ahhhh....

Trin, have you heard Plumb's, My Child -or- In My Arms?

Ahh Molly...I'm glad you "enjoyed" your Bon Voyage" party...I bet it was sad/happy/unreal all at the same time. It makes me realise how close you are to the big move. How are things going with that side of things? Any improvements health wise with everyone now? Hope so :hugs:

On way home they had 2 doctors check him to see if they were keeping him in decided not too but if worsens go back, they think all viral no allergy, feet could be linked to viral thankyou everyone for well wishes and support I'm mentally and physically drained, I can't wait to get into bed and snuggle with my son

I just read all your posts I'm sorry I couldn't get on here, and I'm sorry to of worried you all, I only have you and family to turn to I'm so grateful for all your support :cry:, James is so lucky to have wonderful aunties he says goo dribble ga xx

April, I am so glad James is okay! I was very worried for you both. Thank you for updating us. I hope you both can get some good sleep tonight and feel better in the morning.

Nuv!!! :hugs:

I know I always spam you all with cute pictures... but I can't help it! Pinterest!!

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/222998619018884840_woGBv1Xy_f.jpg

B, just wanted to say that the nursery looks LOVELY!! So very French... I love it. I love your house :dance:

Lissy - your shop looks great! That's going to be so much fun! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->