34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Evening all!

April..so relieved there's nothing serious going on with James :hugs: I tried BBMing you but wasn't sure if you would get it :shrug:

So we've had a nice little day :thumbup: The couple who came round for dinner a few weeks back had a birthday party for their little 1 year old girl this afternoon :awww: I kept thinking that by the time Cara is having her 1st birthday celebrations, I'll be back at work :(

Anyway..tomorrow we are having my friend, her DH and their twin girls round for lunch...I'm going to cook a cheese, broccoli and bacon casserole and OH is doing his signature veggie pasta bol :thumbup: For dessert I thought it would be fun for me to ask the girls (who are 4 by the way) to help me make ice cream sundaes for everyone...on paper it seems like a good idea :haha:

Hope all is well with everyone :hugs::kiss:

Sounds like a fun day, and another good one planned tomorrow. I bet the girls will love making sundaes with you.

I know what you mean about work, I had a massive sob earlier that six weeks tomorrow I will be back at work. It will absolutely break my heart to go back, I'm still staring at our finances trying to figure a way I could stay at home, even though I know none exists :nope:

Me too Essie..I've done much soul searching over the last few weeks about this exact thing. Should I give up work, sell my house for a smaller one and live a leaner existence in order that I may stay home and take care of Cara or should I return to work as has always been the plan thanking my lucky stars I was able to be there for her first year and because I work she will have many things I never had as a child? My head explodes sometimes :nope:

can i just put in my 2 cents? although im not in the position and never have been, i have ALWAYS said to Angel i wish i could give her everything she wanted, but i cant, but when she has children shell be able to because shell have a job etc, i dont know but i seem to think its what Angel would prefer :shrug: youre a brilliant mother so anything you decide will be good for Cara anyway :hugs:

Thanks April. I honestly don't think your girls or James want for anything. They have all your love :hugs:

i try and convince myself that is all they need, by the time Angel is in her teens and NEEDING clothes etc etc il be able to get it for her without the worry :)

I don't think dss the elder would be very happy with love for his birthday when he wants a replacement PSP video game thingummy!

We told the boys (who are on the whole very spoilt, like I am) that this year was going to be a bit different due to some expensive things we have to pay for (a new garden wall which the neighbours are making us pay half of, and then the shock horror electricity repairs!) and dss the elder was straight away worried about his PSP for his birthday, which is normal for a teenager of his consumerist upbringing, whereas dss the younger looked terribly worried suddenly and said "But what about the gate at the top of the garden? I can't lock it, we need the gate fixed this year:cry:" The gate has slipped on it's hinges and Simon and I can't close it because it's too heavy to lift up into position, so funny that was his first concern though :awww: We'll get the gate fixed for his birthday:haha:

aw how cute! i know what you mean but i do save like crazy for their birthdays, although the smallest presents always get the most attention :)

To do still:

Frame and mount paintings
Treat floor
Put wall decorations up
Finish making felt bobbly garland
Get fish lamp
Get light garland
Finish painting wardrobe
Finish painting small unit with animals

But so you have an idea....

the girls said they want that!

TODAY IS MY SON IS 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!!can you believe that?! madness

Looking AWESOME B! And so French! ;-) I can't wait to be more organised with the nursery but it's just totally stalled. We have come to a bit of a stand still with the downstairs DIY too

if you havent seen the sorcerers apprentice you have to its brilliant

B I love Henrys room, it looks so fun!

April that six months has flown by, can't believe your cheeky chap is so grown up already.

Essie i know its gone too quickly! soon il be preparing his 1st birthday party!

nhs direct are calling my doctor out he needs to be seen within the next hour wtf is going on :(

:hi: Hello my turtle friends, I'm sorry no time once again :wacko:, just wanted to say hello and that we are doing just fine.
:kiss:

Just read your post April, hope James is ok :hugs:.

:hi: Ladies. So much to do today. Hopefully we find paint colors (as painter is coming next week) and vanities (as the tile guy is coming next week) :dohh::dohh: Id also like to have DH clean out my car so we can see what we can get for it so we can begin looking for a new car. The girls furniture comes in 19 days!! And my shower is in 21 days!!!!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

April, I'm so sorry James is so sick :( I hope it's nothing and he's better in no time :hugs:

Ahhhh, our lunch guests have gone and me, OH and Cara are all pooped. An early night is in order I think :thumbup: My broccoli, cheese and bacon casserole was a great success :thumbup: I'm going to make it again without the bacon for me :munch:

So..everyone must be having a busy weekend as it's been soooo quiet!! Hope fun times are being had by all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->