<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

when i upload to youtube i only put only people with the linnk can view it so the whole world cant take 2 secs to upload too x

Oh gawd... The nerves. Stupid really. I "talk" to you girls for over a year and share all sorts of person.al particulars but my voice??? :haha: :blush:

im like that though so dont worry i think its called shy? lol x

I did put it to private but didn't know if everyone had a youtube and when Kit went to watch it wouldn't let her so I just made it public and will erase it in a couple days and then just start using the program Kit suggested. Hopefully it works for me.

iv got some videos on facebook some from a few years back one when i was very drunk dancing:blush: embarrassing

Are these videos private or can people watch them (besides the people you are sending the video 2)

See the link below which should answer your questions...

https://vimeo.com/faq#private_video_search

Kit, I have to send it via email to you. Oh goodness, try not to judge! I tried to read evenly.

Too right Kit. Honestly though.... You'd think I was getting ready to go on stage or something.

Molly you are so funny!! :haha: To be so nervous about your voice. I was kind of nervous before when I posted videos here of me talking to Rhyko... only because I have 'accent envy' :haha:

April I loved hearing your voice in the video you had on FB recently where the girls and Jay were playing in the snow :cloud9: Just love the English accent!!!! :swoon:

Luna so do we sound alike :shrug::shrug: I just posted a video of my voice a couple pages back.

Addie! Your voice is so lovely! You should do recorded children's books or something. Your girls are going to love listening to you read them stories :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->