<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Now listening to my voice I have no idea how to classify it! I'm struck by nerves now!

I tried to put it on like I do my pictures and it said invalid file :shrug::shrug:

You could upload it to vimeo.com like I did earlier, then post a link on here :shrug:

I just downloaded vimeo. Do you tape yourself on vimeo or do you tape yourself and then upload to vimeo bc when I went upload to my video it doesn't give me vimeo as an option. :shrug::shrug:

Addie!!! I know who you sound like!!! You are the voice of Gossip Girl!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to put it on like I do my pictures and it said invalid file :shrug::shrug:

You could upload it to vimeo.com like I did earlier, then post a link on here :shrug:

I just downloaded vimeo. Do you tape yourself on vimeo or do you tape yourself and then upload to vimeo bc when I went upload to my video it doesn't give me vimeo as an option. :shrug::shrug:

No, you need to upload your existing video to vimeo :thumbup:

Ok I uploaded a video to vimeo and it says it takes 30 min to upload onto that program so we shall see, hope it words this way I don't have to use youtube and I can take a real video to post for you ladies and the entire world wont see it :thumbup::thumbup:

i dont really have a voice at the moment with getting over my cold lol huskyyy lol

I havent seen the show. I will watch next time and see. Oh my I have a famous voice :happydance::happydance:

Ok I uploaded a video to vimeo and it says it takes 30 min to upload onto that program so we shall see, hope it words this way I don't have to use youtube and I can take a real video to post for you ladies and the entire world wont see it :thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah, I think it takes a while to upload...my clip from earlier took over an hour!

Are these videos private or can people watch them (besides the people you are sending the video 2)

Oh gawd... The nerves. Stupid really. I "talk" to you girls for over a year and share all sorts of person.al particulars but my voice??? :haha: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->