<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I will say that I sound differently when talking to the children/babies.

Addie! Your voice is so lovely! You should do recorded children's books or something. Your girls are going to love listening to you read them stories :cloud9:

Thank you!!! I loveeee reading. It was my favorite part of teaching my kindergarten students when I got to read them stories and put on all the voices!!!

Ohhhh addie ! I loved hearing you .... So did dh lol

And kit you sound just like I imagined xxx

Luna so do we sound alike :shrug::shrug: I just posted a video of my voice a couple pages back.

Yes, I think we have the same 'accent'. I'm not sure if our voices sound alike, though. I should record another video... But here's one of me talking to Rhyko... I sound like an airhead, though... :haha:

https://vimeo.com/35844787

I am jealous of Kits accent. I always wanted to sound like I am from England!!

thanks Luna :hugs: we need to hear more from different parts of England like Cassie and Jaynie :)

:happydance: I've heard Molly's voice!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee:

Now...how to get it on here......:-k

I don't think I have an accent :shrug: I'm a massive accent sponge though. Give me ten minutes with someone with a broad accent and I'm fighting the urge to copy it.

Oh, I am so this way, too!! I worked for a man from India for a while... that was awkward when I started picking up his accent! I can do a fantastic Indian accent, now, though! :haha:

Addie my voice is in this but i still sound stupid lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riy6IEY1kUY&feature=share

Luna so do we sound alike :shrug::shrug: I just posted a video of my voice a couple pages back.

Yes, I think we have the same 'accent'. I'm not sure if our voices sound alike, though. I should record another video... But here's one of me talking to Rhyko... I sound like an airhead, though... :haha:

https://vimeo.com/35844787

I LOVE THIS VIDEO IT IS 2 CUTE!!!!!! Rhyko tells the best stories and your voice is so nice a relaxing!!!!!! We do have the same accent. :thumbup::thumbup:

April your voice is so romantic sounding! Like Keira Knightley or something :cloud9:

I think American 'accents' are so blah! Do we really have an accent?! If it is it's "Monotone" or "I've been tranquilized" :haha:

Luna, the American mid west accent can seem very flat, I agree. But as you know, different areas of the US have different accents. Think Louisiana, Montana, it even NY.

It's funny but none of us think we have accents. People often think I'm Irish but if you heard the Irish accent next to mine, they are nothing alike.

Molly..Louisiana accents are heavy Southern ones...am I right? And NY accents are like Noo Yoik...is that right? Where does yours fit in..and yours Luna?

Yes, sounds right. Hmm... Trying to think objectively... I am mix. I've spent quite a bit of time as a child visiting my southern relatives so that comes out easily, more time spent with my aunt and uncle when I was a bit older and my uncle was from London originally, then there is a touch of Canadian. I suspect that its from being so close to it growing up in Alaska. ha! Not so helpful eh? :haha: one will take more prevalence than the other depending on mood or company. My OH makes fun of me when one comes out more than the other. Typically its the southern that takes the forefront.... It's where, I think, all my religious expressions come from. :shrug:

I have a touch of Canadian, too - but really that's only just because DH watches so much hockey :haha:

OK VIMEO WILL HAVE MY VIDEO READY IN 3 MIN. Let us see if this works bc if it does that is how I will post future videos. My videos are a bit cold bc, well I am talking to a book shelf lol I am guessing my voice sounds a bit different when talking to another person and way different when talking to a baby but gives you an idea of what I sound like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->