<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

il add you on there Addie i might just let you watch James tomorrow or something haha x

Sarah, I am still waiting for your video showing off all Elina's clothes...! :-k

Just caught up and the most recent MSG is for me! Sorry girls I fell asleep all evening so I'll endeavour to make the video tomorrow

April loving the rug and I bet the sofa is awesome. Thanks for those links I've watched a few and we think we're going to get one, I'll show y'all soon when I have a moment.

Looking forward to it! :thumbup:

A video today of my mum playing with Alex. You can hear I've got the hiccups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVvL5wuNk4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Please head over to the inner sanctum for important news ABOUT the inner sanctum.

Good morning all!!

I'm feeling ok today after my wild night out last night :haha: It was so nice to go out for a few hours and talk like an adult the whole time, eat with two hands and not pick anything up off the floor repeatedly :haha: I had three cheeky Rose wines and a beautiful Indian meal..'twas divine :cloud9:

When we got back (around 10.30pm) Cara was up. Our babysitter had gone in to check on her and she woke up (very unusual) so the babysitter was having a cuddle..I suspect she was enjoying it. It did take me 40 minutes and some hysterical exhausted crying (Cara, not me) before she went back to sleep but she slept all night after that :thumbup:

So..what did you all get up to then?? :hugs:

Home visit done :thumbup: Tori is around 3.4kg now...MW says she can stop growing now :haha: She also says she can come any time

And the pool is all set up and ready...DH still has to organise the tubing for water tho
408022_10150681091559880_594719879_11285780_1385959476_n.jpg

OMG!! It's so close now...CAN'T WAIT!!! :happydance:

One of the grandparents in the family. She was old but was in a car accident, my uncle was in charge of her and her estate and gave the order to take her off life support as she was declared brain dead. I feel like the deaths are piling up in my family lately. Who's next??

Oh Molly no. I'm so sorry :hugs:

It crossed my mind that since Henry, like Holly, will be making his first trip abroad at aged 3 months (to watch the Olympic mountain biking, lucky boy) he'll need a passport. And they take a while to sort out through the British Embassy here with mixed nationality parents so I'd be wise to get the papers organised when he's still very small. These are Holly's first official passport photos at 3 months old :awww: OMG another expense, I'm sure Holly's cost about 200 euros :dohh:

Alas no swimming:cry: But I'll exploit my parents for babysitting while I swim next week! And it means I can do a bike session and revise the Italian dialogues I went through last night :thumbup:

Sorry you didn't get to swimbulate :nope:

I love the passport pics of Holly..her expression is priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WygWdKpqGc&feature=youtu.be

Ahh clever ickle James :awww: Angel is such a beautiful little girl..she's going to be popular with the boys if she's not already! So is Faye for that matter!

B, you make me miss my old life when I could do whatever I wanted all day long! :cry:

Ahh kids are for life not just for Christmas! You've just gotta get on and do your thing, don't wait for the green light from Rhyko! Your life is his, his life is yours, it's a 2 way thing! If I were to obey the whims of bossy boots Holly all day long I wouldn't get anything done. Except lots of magnetic fishing.

OMG BUS!!! Gotta run, off to get some bits for my mum, gluten free stuff mainly. Didn't see the time!!

Yes Kit, passport photos, she screamed one second later after the photographer took pic :haha:

Morning ladies ....

Molly- hugs for your loss lovely
xx

Kit- hope you had a glourious time last night

April- nuv the rug babe and james is a cutie button hehe !

B- What will you cook up for DH tonight a sumptious GD 5 courser i bet!!

no boogie babes as its half term going to do a wee bit of ironing and then stroll to town me thinks

lee told me last night me and kerry(my friend i met up with) would look like lesbians on vales night out together...he really pissed me off and we have had words via text this morning as i was all tucked up snoozing when he got in last night...............he said he was stroppy as he thought i may be meeting a guy WTF fellla im marrying you in 5 months ...men huh!!

whats the plans for today girls??

ps Lissy hope the head is ok how is the shop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->