<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed at the fact that

IM HAVING A BABY

I had such a nice sleep!! 9 hours!! For up every 2 for the bathroom but that's ok :) hope I keep sleeping this well I love sleep!!

Plumber is coming in the am and tile guy in the afternoon so once again I'm trapped at home :dohh:

Got my Hb blood results 11.6. Have to be 13 for home birth :( I've been on iron for 7 weeks now and it hasn't made a difference. Admittedly, a lot of those tablets were vommed. Think I'll have to go on nasty Autren

oh no i really hope you can get those up! can you not take the iron just before you go to bed?

:cry: i hate being a moaning mrytle and i try to be the most happiest pregnant lady ever (since everyone seems to assume pregnant women are moany) but i am fed up.

First of all yesterday i had my exams and met my family and went for a walk around newcastle and went for tea.....but this was 8 hours out the house....my feet were soooo swollen last night dave couldnt get over them (i usually have dainty feet) anyway i thought i would sleep like a baby....Do any of you get that random pain now and then when you inhale deeply and it hurts your chest like a stabbing pain? :shrug: its irratating more than anything! so i had that from 2pm in the afternoon and had it right untill i went to bed :nope: i kept getting woken up to braxton hicks but couldnt breathe deeply through the pain cos of that stupid chest pain and then baby reed got stuck under my ribs (and i usally love her kicking but it was so sore when she got stuck) i think it was the mixture of everything together= lack of sleep. So i cancelled my plans this morning so i could have a lazy day....cos i dont know if i have been doing too much! :shrug: and a lazy day couldnt hurt.

Anyway im a bit OCD with tidying anyway + nesting instinct means im obsessed. Anyway poor dixie still has her cone on from her operation the other week as it was infected. However her cones was dirty from trying to eat so i took it off for a bit and watched her....she then cleaned herself like there was no tomorrow (cos she isnt able to with her cone on) and then i see a FLEA! :growlmad: She has been flea'd just at the vets the other day and wormed, we have only just bombed the house earlier this week (as we do it as a routine cos i hate fleas) and the flea jumped on my fur throw so i attacked it like a crazy lady with flea spray! but im sooooo fed up! i hate them! and I dont know how there is one able to survive the amount of times dixie and the house is flea'd and i just dont want everything to be perfect for baby reed to come home and i dont want to bring her home if there is a flea in the house! :cry: i just could cry.....it makes you sound dirty! yet the house is constantly being cleaned! i dont know what to do! :nope: FED UP!

Anyway im soooo sorry to rant away im a bit of a pain in the back i think im exhausted and fed up and i feel like baby reed is going to drop out of my foof :haha: and I cancelled plans to have a well deserved lazy day and then i seen this FLEA! URGH! stressed out!

Im sorry your having a hard time Cassie. I know what that stabbing pain feels like. I get that a lot. Actually, I got that even be4 I was pregnant all the time. Try and forget about the flea, take a nice shower or a bath with bubbles and listen to music. Maybe that will help you relax. And don't worry about complaining bc it's not complaining. Pregnancy is hard and we have every rt to voice what we are feeling. I hate when my doctor says "ok I have a list of your complaints rt here" UMMMMMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME a list of my complaints. Thats a nice way to put it. I have been trying not to complain. It was funny actually, someone asked me how I was feeling so I said oh pretty good and DH goes "OH NO, she is having lots back pain, her this her that hurts." LOL he had a DH moment of complaining for me.

Im sorry your having a hard time Cassie. I know what that stabbing pain feels like. I get that a lot. Actually, I got that even be4 I was pregnant all the time. Try and forget about the flea, take a nice shower or a bath with bubbles and listen to music. Maybe that will help you relax. And don't worry about complaining bc it's not complaining. Pregnancy is hard and we have every rt to voice what we are feeling. I hate when my doctor says "ok I have a list of your complaints rt here" UMMMMMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME a list of my complaints. Thats a nice way to put it. I have been trying not to complain. It was funny actually, someone asked me how I was feeling so I said oh pretty good and DH goes "OH NO, she is having lots back pain, her this her that hurts." LOL he had a DH moment of complaining for me.

Thanks addie! it means alot to know you are the same too :hugs: i just think i want to enjoy the last few weeks cos i will miss being pregnant and have wanted it for soooo long (just like you would understand trying for your 2 girls) so i hate complaining about it cos i know i wanted to have my baby girl so badly. But I am also known for being OCD and a bit of a perfectionist and i know it sounds stupid but the fact i seen a flea today means i will be stressing about it now all day and night :dohh: i just realised how ridiculous that sounds....but it is the truth! i just want everything to be prefect and i work hard consstantly to make everything perfect and ready for my little girl coming and then what do you know i have a flea even though i just paid the vet to flea her the other day and bombed the house begining of the week! eeeek how moany....i am.

Anyway on the plus side all my teaching exams are completed and i jsut have a 6 week placement to complete in september when baby reed is 6 months than i graduate :happydance: i may do some online shopping....this always makes me happy :haha:

I know you want everything perfect. Everything will be ready for when your baby girl comes home..

OMGGGGGGGGG plumber came and said he cant do it today bc the thing is missing a piece, and instead of offering to go get a new piece he said he would come back Sunday and for us to go get the piece. BC of thissssss the tile guy isn't coming to put the tile in till Monday!!!!!!!!!! Im sick of this!!!!!!! I just want it done already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a very bad mood now. I have one bathroom I can use the shower in, another bathroom I can't go in bc wet paint meaning I have noooooooo showerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to use bc the 3rd bathroom doesn't have a showerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And I called the association again and said you aren't calling me back I need my approval letter and he said ok let me check on it I will call you back. I said you keep saying that and you don't call me back!!!!!!!!!

Cassie :hugs: you're not being a moaning myrtle. Pregnancy is hard, and by the last few weeks everything is so uncomfortable, you are definitely entitled to feel fed up. I'm so impressed with how you've juggled your uni work and exams all whilst being pregnant.

Try not to stress about the flea. I'm sure everyone with animals has experienced it at some point. I'm sure it was just one straggler. Everything will be fine for baby reeds homecoming :hugs:

My mum got a cheque in the post today. £10.50 for sale of second hand school uniforms....from the school I left seven years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->