<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Yes yes on the lack of pot pics from Newbie!!!!! You deprive us!!!!!! :cry:

This Turtle Award goes to Clare:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the Most Determined Turtle Award. “I think she got really exhausted by the end of her pregnancy, then as a new mum (like me) it can be so daunting having your own little madam to look over and the gorgeous Freya has certainly challenged Clare sometimes....but no matter how little sleep Clare gets, how little food she manages to eat.....hell I remember her telling me she couldn't even go for a wee and a shower at some point! She just remains so determined to work through the hard times and raise a beautiful baby girl and I find it soooo inspiring for me to watch and particuarly when clares determination pays off and freya starts sleeping well, getting into a routine, etc! I just think she is an inspiration for me as a new mum to be and I hope I have even an incy bit of clare’s determination to keep going the way she does even when times are so hard and hopefully I will raise another gorgeous, clever girl just like baby Freya!”

Lots of love from Cassie

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the Most Determined Turtle Award. “I think she got really exhausted by the end of her pregnancy, then as a new mum (like me) it can be so daunting having your own little madam to look over and the gorgeous Freya has certainly challenged Clare sometimes....but no matter how little sleep Clare gets, how little food she manages to eat.....hell I remember her telling me she couldn't even go for a wee and a shower at some point! She just remains so determined to work through the hard times and raise a beautiful baby girl and I find it soooo inspiring for me to watch and particuarly when clares determination pays off and freya starts sleeping well, getting into a routine, etc! I just think she is an inspiration for me as a new mum to be and I hope I have even an incy bit of clare’s determination to keep going the way she does even when times are so hard and hopefully I will raise another gorgeous, clever girl just like baby Freya!”

Lots of love from Cassie

Awww a weepy one :cry::cry::cry: What a lovely award!:hugs:

https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIFhttps://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIFhttps://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIF

Lots of love from Cassie

oh Cassie :cry: such lovely words for Clare

Lots of love from Cassie

So sweet and so true!

Aww what a lovely award for Clare, and a beautiful dress too.

*whispers to Newbie* How are you feeling turtle dove?

*whispers back* my beautiful bedazzled clutch doubles as a barf bag... just in case :blush: u look gorge by the way! who are you wearing??

Oh you poor dear, no worries, I won't tell Gucci. :winkwink: I'm not sure who I'm wearing... some Italian designer no doubt. I was in a rush see... I just grabbed any old thing.

:haha:

Yes yes on the lack of pot pics from Newbie!!!!! You deprive us!!!!!! :cry:

aw! its so itty bitty. i can't tell if it's a bump or my gut! :haha: nonetheless, expect 1st piccy tonight (at the afterparty :haha:) i'll let u be the judges :flower:

This Turtle Award goes to Crunchie:

Congratulations!! I award this TA to Crunchie, the renegade-ham-eating-turtle, the award for most thoughtful and kind turtle.

Lots of love from Trin

Hey Luna, sorry I didn't write any sentimental stuff for you- you just got the title!! I didn't know we should write stuff too :blush:

This Turtle Award goes to Crunchie:

Congratulations!! I award this TA to Crunchie, the renegade-ham-eating-turtle, the award for most thoughtful and kind turtle.

Lots of love from Trin

:haha: ham :haha: aw lovely reward x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g