<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

This Turtle Award goes to Bethany:

Congratulations!! I award this TA to the one and only Bethany, for being the most patient, enthusiastic, talented, kind and caring turtle, patient for waiting for her Henry as well as dealing with her GD, enthusiastic for coming onto the thread every morning filling it with brilliant daily events , talented for all the beautiful crafts arts and decorations, (which were not well Jel about at all), and for being kind and caring and ALWAYS there for everyone, you so deserve this award and I nuv you loads

Lots of love from April

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thankyou April I really am touched by your kind words:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dave has just come on and seen that pic of me and trin and he was like what the hell are you doing and i was like its the red carpet! he was like you are sooooo stupid! i have been snorting with laughter showing him the turtle awards and every ones comments! :haha: he thinks we have all gone mad...craxy mumma's and preggo ladies!

The uninitiated will never understand :haha:

Dave has just come on and seen that pic of me and trin and he was like what the hell are you doing and i was like its the red carpet! he was like you are sooooo stupid! i have been snorting with laughter showing him the turtle awards and every ones comments! :haha: he thinks we have all gone mad...craxy mumma's and preggo ladies!

DH actually calls you lot(including me) the 'crazy ladies :rofl:

:haha: Jay still cant believe iv had to make him babysit, im not actually lying on my sofa on the laptop ya know? lol

This Turtle Award goes to Bethany:

Congratulations!! I award this TA to the one and only Bethany, for being the most patient, enthusiastic, talented, kind and caring turtle, patient for waiting for her Henry as well as dealing with her GD, enthusiastic for coming onto the thread every morning filling it with brilliant daily events , talented for all the beautiful crafts arts and decorations, (which were not well Jel about at all), and for being kind and caring and ALWAYS there for everyone, you so deserve this award and I nuv you loads

Lots of love from April

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thankyou April I really am touched by your kind words:hugs::hugs::hugs:

well deserved my love x

:haha: Jay still cant believe iv had to make him babysit, im not actually lying on my sofa on the laptop ya know? lol

DH said to me "can you take Lyra a minute" and I said "no, I am not here, I am at a red carpet event!" :haha:

My dh assumes it's an English thing! Alot of my explanations get lost in translation :haha:

This Turtle Award goes to Emandi:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the title of the Most Selfless Turtle. No matter what little time you have or what is going on in your own life, your posts are always kind and thoughtful and rarely about yourself. You have such a gentle, caring way.

Lots of love from Kit

Iv just said to dave go away! cos he keeps coming next to me to wait for the next turtle award HE IS ADDICTED! i said to him " your addicted arent you? you cant leave! its all to exciting for you!" hahahahaha :haha:

:flower: While you're all here I want to thank you all for being my friends, for sharing your stories and experiences and hopes and fears with me :friends: And also to thankyou for how generous you've been towards Holly and Henry and me, so many lovely things you've sent to us. I nuv you all :hugs: And for listening to all my blood sugars. (Which incidentally are at 106 :haha:)

Iv just said to dave go away! cos he keeps coming next to me to wait for the next turtle award HE IS ADDICTED! i said to him " your addicted arent you? you cant leave! its all to exciting for you!" hahahahaha :haha:

DH fell asleep on the couch. Now he's gone to feed the dogs in preparation for bed :wacko:

:flower: While you're all here I want to thank you all for being my friends, for sharing your stories and experiences and hopes and fears with me :friends: And also to thankyou for how generous you've been towards Holly and Henry and me, so many lovely things you've sent to us. I nuv you all :hugs: And for listening to all my blood sugars. (Which incidentally are at 106 :haha:)

i was going to say exactly the same! thankyou B youre wonderful and so are your sugar levels! :thumbup::hugs:

I second that! :thumbup: :kiss:

This Turtle Award goes to Emandi:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the title of the Most Selfless Turtle. No matter what little time you have or what is going on in your own life, your posts are always kind and thoughtful and rarely about yourself. You have such a gentle, caring way.

Lots of love from Kit

https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIFhttps://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIF

So true! Congratulations Emandi!!:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I absolutely agree!!! I welled up at how generous everyone is when I came back from the PO yesterday. And this journey has been so special because of all of you:hugs:

PS Isn't that 106 meant to be in green??

This Turtle Award goes to Trin:

Congratulations!! Trin is the one whom everyone wants to be friends with or be just like... or both! She has an amazingly beautiful spirit. She always knows the perfect thing to say in the most difficult of situations. And with all the adversity she has seen in the past year she has always managed to remain positive and posts some of the funniest pics while doing so. From her love for animals, to all the charity work she is involved with, to the amazing causes that she champions, she pours her heart into it all. With the beautiful spirit that she has, quite frankly, it's no surprise that she has chosen such a rewarding career path.
Not only does she have a beautiful spirit, but she is also arguably the most selfless turtle. She juggles a demanding family and even more demanding career and still manages to log on at the end of the day and dispense whatever knowledge is asked of her. I think we all have leaned on her for a question or two... or five in her tenure here on the thread, myself included. If there was a movie title that could best describe Trin I think it would be "I Don't Know How She Does It!"

So for someone who's got it all, beauty inside and out, smart, funny,a super supportive friend to each of us and just an overall wonderful person, I would like to award Trin with the Total Package Award

Lots of love from Newbie

awww i bet emandi is having snuggles with her gorgeous little boy as we speak :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->