<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

This Turtle Award goes to Lissy:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the Most Perfect Family Award.

Her little girl and her little boy are gorgeous and perfect they sleep all night and aren't a problem. Her facebook pics are all full of smiles and shes an inspiration to all of us!

Lots of love from Ginge

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

sorry sorry me and trin couldnt pass this bump photo oppurtunity!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
This Turtle Award goes to Crunchie:

Congratulations!! I award this TA to Crunchie, the renegade-ham-eating-turtle, the award for most thoughtful and kind turtle.

Lots of love from Trin

Yay for Crunchieeeee! https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIF

And may I take the opportunity to say the bookmark you sent me a year or so ago, the monkey string one, is just the best and my favouritest in the world- though I still have to fend Holly off from it :haha:

Her little girl and her little boy are gorgeous and perfect they sleep all night and aren't a problem. Her facebook pics are all full of smiles and shes an inspiration to all of us!

Lots of love from Ginge

too true :) well done Lissy :hugs:

Lots of love from Ginge

awww well done Lissy:hugs: https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIFhttps://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIFhttps://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Content/U_JUMP%7E1.GIF

YAY for Lissy, Crunchie and Clare!

And B, I love my awards!! Don't doubt yourself :hugs:

And yay for forthcoming Newbie pot pics!!

This Turtle Award goes to Bethany:

Congratulations!! I award this TA to the one and only Bethany, for being the most patient, enthusiastic, talented, kind and caring turtle, patient for waiting for her Henry as well as dealing with her GD, enthusiastic for coming onto the thread every morning filling it with brilliant daily events , talented for all the beautiful crafts arts and decorations, (which were not well Jel about at all), and for being kind and caring and ALWAYS there for everyone, you so deserve this award and I nuv you loads

Lots of love from April

Congratulations!! I award this TA to the one and only Bethany, for being the most patient, enthusiastic, talented, kind and caring turtle, patient for waiting for her Henry as well as dealing with her GD, enthusiastic for coming onto the thread every morning filling it with brilliant daily events , talented for all the beautiful crafts arts and decorations, (which were not well Jel about at all), and for being kind and caring and ALWAYS there for everyone, you so deserve this award and I nuv you loads

Lots of love from April

:cry::cry::cry:

Dave has just come on and seen that pic of me and trin and he was like what the hell are you doing and i was like its the red carpet! he was like you are sooooo stupid! i have been snorting with laughter showing him the turtle awards and every ones comments! :haha: he thinks we have all gone mad...craxy mumma's and preggo ladies!

Lots of love from April

Perfect award for Bethany =D&gt;

Lots of love from April

UBA talented indeed Well done! :happydance:

DH just come in to see me in tears :cry: he was like u ok and hugged me and i smiled yeh :thumbup: happy tear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->