<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I take Zantac two or three times a day whether Ive had an attack or not. Keeps it at bay really I think.

I never mentioned it to my doctor really. I told him about the one bad attack of it and then last night that was just horrific. I feel good now so if it happens again I will call my doctor this week to get medication if not I will leave it alone and hope it doesn't happen like that again.

Maybe you'd be better having the medication on hand ready in case it does happen again rather than having to wait in discomfort? If you don't use it, well good, you didn't have any more heartburn :thumbup: I have heard many a pregnant woman saying that her heartburn got worse the further her pregnancy progressed. Just a thought?

Glad it is working for you. I will talk to my doc this week if that happens again. Worst night so far I think.

I am craving Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream!!!!!!!!! Can't go anywhere till the plumber comes. Don't know where he is. ANDDDD once he gets here it will take him about 2 hours to complete his job so I am trapped here for god knows how long. I will call him at 10 if he doesn't get here.

The plumber is here yay. What a nice guy I heard him tell my DH he doesn't work Sundays but he did it for me so we don't postpone the project more. And his wife is a baker and she baked me a cake!! I don't think I will eat it bc I don't know them butttt that was still very nice!!

hi everyone :hi:
wow iv accidentally been absent from bnb for 24 hours! sorry about that, have read back loving all the funny quotes/photos etc, Kit you make me laugh!
Addie im sorry that youre going through a rough patch with your pregnancy, i cant believe they dont do reeces icecream here that should be illegal!
Lissy i hope the shop is doing good!
Sarah i have another reason for you to get the x5, when it comes to babies and toys/highchair/chairs etc its brilliant you know the straps on a highchair can get real dirty sometimes and hard to scrub well not with the x5 and you can steam sterilize all the toys :D as im typing this a sleeping James keeps passing wind and making me laugh, sounds like a door creaking!
B i hope youre having a fab time! Holly is the spit of you!
Trin is the house finished ready now? how are you feeling?
Jaynie go on the date let your hair down and enjoy, youre allowed to do that, you need to be treated, wined and dined, but we want to know how it goes k? lol
Emandi i hope you get some sleep, itll all fall into pattern soon :hugs:
Essie i hope Lyra doesnt have too much pain with her teethies, James is getting 2 at the bottom at the moment you can see where his gum is ridging
everyone else :kiss: :hugs:
sorry if i missed anyone hope you and all the babies are all good! hmmm maybe a photo update of James for you all later :)

Just been for our afternoon walk. We were walking back into the road where my parents live (v quiet estate) and two little girls (about 3 and 18months I would guess) were walking along on their own. We waited to see if anyone was with them, they crossed the road and then stopped. My dad went off to look if there was anyone round the corner when a car came racing down the road and stopped suddenly, a very worried looking dad got out. The girls had been playing in the back garden and managed to open the gate and escape. Glad they were okay, and there were no cars or anything. Earlier in the week a toddler was killed in the town centre :nope:

I never mentioned it to my doctor really. I told him about the one bad attack of it and then last night that was just horrific. I feel good now so if it happens again I will call my doctor this week to get medication if not I will leave it alone and hope it doesn't happen like that again.

Maybe you'd be better having the medication on hand ready in case it does happen again rather than having to wait in discomfort? If you don't use it, well good, you didn't have any more heartburn :thumbup: I have heard many a pregnant woman saying that her heartburn got worse the further her pregnancy progressed. Just a thought?

Good thought Kit. I will ask for the meds next time I go in just to be safe!! :thumbup::thumbup:

WOW my dh is in a LOVELY mood........Bob the builder, happy-doing-diy-man he is not!:growlmad:

402111_10151302841700344_686045343_22950421_1089690144_n.jpg

i have a new addiction called Jersey shore, i watched a couple of episodes on netflix they only had 2 seasons so i searched everywhere for it online and have finally found the 3rd series, my eyes sting lol

Sarah and Addie...
I was reading the other day that virgin coconut oil can help with heartburn! Just down a spoonful and it is supposed to make it go away. Worth a shot! :thumbup:

Sarah and Addie...
I was reading the other day that virgin coconut oil can help with heartburn! Just down a spoonful and it is supposed to make it go away. Worth a shot! :thumbup:

I'll try that next time. Easy to down because in this heat it is totally liquid at room temp :wacko:

Leo is teething something ferocious. Miserably scream man. You will never guess what got him to stop screaming and eventually fall asleep.... Standing in the living room with Adele blasting over the speakers and me singing in his ear. There is something about the weight of a sleeping baby... :cloud9:

Addie, I was taking one Zantac150mg every 12 hours. Changed my life.

Trin and Cassie, I feel that you must know that you are both at stages in your pregnancy where unexplained or impromptu absences are unacceptable. That being said.... Where's Cassie?

I have a litter of bar chewing, cage trashing, each other biting noisy little hamsters....ooooh they are cute but such a pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->