<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Aww Ess, that's pants. I know how frustrating it is to come across one sickness after another.

i have a new addiction called Jersey shore, i watched a couple of episodes on netflix they only had 2 seasons so i searched everywhere for it online and have finally found the 3rd series, my eyes sting lol

My DH went to school with The Situation from that show.

Leo is teething something ferocious. Miserably scream man. You will never guess what got him to stop screaming and eventually fall asleep.... Standing in the living room with Adele blasting over the speakers and me singing in his ear. There is something about the weight of a sleeping baby... :cloud9:

Addie, I was taking one Zantac150mg every 12 hours. Changed my life.

Trin and Cassie, I feel that you must know that you are both at stages in your pregnancy where unexplained or impromptu absences are unacceptable. That being said.... Where's Cassie?

Aww poor man is teething. Give him a big hug from me.

Thanks for all the advice on what to take. I am going to call doc tomorrow and see which one he wants me on. I can't function anymore I just want to scream!!!!!!!!! My mom just called me on skype with her friend and I started crying bc the acid. I hateeee cryinggggggg in publicccccc!!!!!!

Well just threw up everywhereeee. Im so sick of my bathrooms not being finished. I am in my room and the bathroom upstairs is getting worked on and so I shut the door and put boxes in front of it so the cat wont go in ( door doesn't have a handle so does not just close we are getting new handles) So I feel like I am going to be sick and try to get in there and cant so get sick in my glass. Then run to the other bathroom which HELLO doesn't have a vanity bc we are getting one installed this week and it has tools all over the toiletttttt from the guy working this morning so as I am running downstairs to our only working bathroom I get sick all over the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What was that from the acid or am I getting morning sickness again?? And DH isn't home :(

:hugs:
B i hope you have a fab time with mumsie and dadsie, say hi for me!
Lissy goodluck for today thinking of you! will send some bits out asap
Trin sorry about the heartburn
Hayley whats the photography for wedding or pics of kiddies?
Sarah hope you get some rest today, dont worry about measurements they can get them wrong, they always say babies are bigger than what they really are
Kit hope you have a good time with your guests

on the note about not meeting everyone, one day we will all meet up il make sure of it, even if i start saving now! it cant be THAT much surely lol which country would be cheapest to travel to ours right as theres more UK turts? so we only need flights from France, SA and America and then accommodation! if we can all produce beautiful children we can make that happen :)

DONT FORGET ANYONE WHO IT'S POSSIBLE FOR IS WELCOME TO ATTEND OUR WEDDING RECEPTION TO CELEBRATE OUR DAY:hugs:

WOWZERS hi girls:hi:

Sezi, loved the videos!! You've got the epitome of the the British accent, I think. What most British people sound like in movies. Am I right?

Hayley, glad you liked your award! Much deserved!

Yay Addie for a gorgeous twin bump!

Kit, so sad about your friend! I always have terrible thoughts of tripping and falling while holding Rhyko... that would be so scary! I'm a super klutz, so I'm worried I might do that one day! :cry:

Hope B is having fun with Mumsie and Popsie! :dance:

And hope Kit is having fun on the Farm! :dance:

Thanks again Luna you are a lovely turtle :kiss:....though i dare say some would disagree as i have been very absent due to wedding planning,interviews,doctors app's and the such !!
How is MR RHYKO ?

soo im not reading 30 pages...........cos i have zilch time sorry and its way to much so did everyone have fun??

did i get an award? i thought a bbm'er may of told me about it??

i was going to bbm you but i thought it may of been too late :shrug: i didnt know if you were busy etc :hugs:

I thought you knew but were spinning :shrug:

At least you found your award :thumbup:

Yes i did thankyou Trin:thumbup:...and such a lovely one too:cry:

Me having wine ..... Yum[/QUOTEMe having wine now nomnom]

ok so i have a couple photos but iv not decorated but it kinda gives you idea of what will be in room etc i love it already, i have to save now for paint and wallpaper as i have to pay for Angels school trip which is £75! and she comes first of course, but the black i dont think clashes with the yellow so were all good for now....

TWITTOOWHOOOOO very chic my dear !!!!

Addie congrats on the eggplants :thumbup: only like 15 weeks left now, sorry your feeling so damn uncomfy though i hope your mum finds you a really comfy seat:hugs:

Kit thats awaful that people are looking down at your friend with the black eye baby:growlmad:...i did this with nate but got my foot stuck in the straightners wires and tripped a couple of weeks ago:nope:he had slight carpet burnage:dohh:, no one said anything to me though:thumbup:......sorry your friends didnt visit this weekend hope they get another chance soon and you will have a lovely weekend in scotland :hugs:. I think Nate has well and truelly won the heaviest quickest weight gaining turtle baby at his last weigh in a month ago he was over 21lbs :blush:gonna go on thurs see how much my little michilin man is now

Sezi loved the vidio tour of Elina's clothes and crib etc and Alice:haha:,,wow she has so much bootiful clotheing already

Lissy im glad the shop is going well lovely:thumbup:

ANYONE I MISSED HELLO AND SORRY FOR MY NEGLECT

Hello ladies :wave:

I've had a quick catch up and I'll comment in a bit..dinner is served now :munch:

First I must just quickly tell you about Cara's latest milestone achievement..the first poo in the bath has now been achieved :thumbup::wacko:

Laters :kiss:

It's actually 11-13 weeks left ill be delivering between 36-38 weeks :thumbup: hopefully 38 weeks tho.

Addie, I'm so sorry you're sick. :( big :hugs:

Luna, I forgot to mention! I met a baby boy who was born at 35 week named Rhyker at Leo's pediatrician's office. Rhyker was so bubbly and happy to see Leo, reaching out for him and dancing a baby jig... Leo just stood there and stared at him then at me as if to say, "what do I do with this?". :haha:

Molly, as soon as things start I shall let the bbmers know if I can't get on here :thumbup: You won't be left in the dark. And I'm sure Cassie will post on FB the second something happens :winkwink:

The electrics are done so I don't have wires hanging from my ceiling and we don't have a hole in the ceiling either. The parts of the floor that were scratched have been mended too. After Rachel the wonderful has cleaned tomorrow I will take pics of the final product. She is so funny. She won't pack the slightly stained, hand me down clothes in Tori's drawers and on Saturday she said to DH "That small dog (Dharma) is making things that will bite the baby (fleas)" :haha: She was all for putting Dharma outside :shock: Everything is about 'the baby'...I think she's living a little vicariously. Not a bad thing if she gets a bit attached to Tori

I am doing some major spring cleaning on my day off tomorrow and possibly some meal plans. Feeling the need to really get organised - I think because everything that needed to be done before the birth has been done now. DH even sorted out the tubing for filling the pool so I can relax about that.

So goodnight turtles
Catch you tomorrow
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Leo is teething something ferocious. Miserably scream man. You will never guess what got him to stop screaming and eventually fall asleep.... Standing in the living room with Adele blasting over the speakers and me singing in his ear. There is something about the weight of a sleeping baby... :cloud9:

Trin and Cassie, I feel that you must know that you are both at stages in your pregnancy where unexplained or impromptu absences are unacceptable. That being said.... Where's Cassie?

i think she was eating an egg sandwich in bed this morning...

Just been for our afternoon walk. We were walking back into the road where my parents live (v quiet estate) and two little girls (about 3 and 18months I would guess) were walking along on their own. We waited to see if anyone was with them, they crossed the road and then stopped. My dad went off to look if there was anyone round the corner when a car came racing down the road and stopped suddenly, a very worried looking dad got out. The girls had been playing in the back garden and managed to open the gate and escape. Glad they were okay, and there were no cars or anything. Earlier in the week a toddler was killed in the town centre :nope:

Oh gawd...worst nightmare realised isn't it. So glad nothing bad happened.

Poor Leo :nope: Adele does cure everything though, it's good he discovers this at a young age :thumbup:

oh well looks as no one wants to speak and i hit their mute buttons so im off to bed

I have a litter of bar chewing, cage trashing, each other biting noisy little hamsters....ooooh they are cute but such a pain!

Ahhhh, did you acquire them or did one of your hammys have them?

Well just threw up everywhereeee. Im so sick of my bathrooms not being finished. I am in my room and the bathroom upstairs is getting worked on and so I shut the door and put boxes in front of it so the cat wont go in ( door doesn't have a handle so does not just close we are getting new handles) So I feel like I am going to be sick and try to get in there and cant so get sick in my glass. Then run to the other bathroom which HELLO doesn't have a vanity bc we are getting one installed this week and it has tools all over the toiletttttt from the guy working this morning so as I am running downstairs to our only working bathroom I get sick all over the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What was that from the acid or am I getting morning sickness again?? And DH isn't home :(

Oh no addie, how horrid :sick: It will likely be a mix of feeling nauseous and the acid reflux that caused that..hope you get something effective from the doc :hugs:

:hugs:
B i hope you have a fab time with mumsie and dadsie, say hi for me!
Lissy goodluck for today thinking of you! will send some bits out asap
Trin sorry about the heartburn
Hayley whats the photography for wedding or pics of kiddies?
Sarah hope you get some rest today, dont worry about measurements they can get them wrong, they always say babies are bigger than what they really are
Kit hope you have a good time with your guests

on the note about not meeting everyone, one day we will all meet up il make sure of it, even if i start saving now! it cant be THAT much surely lol which country would be cheapest to travel to ours right as theres more UK turts? so we only need flights from France, SA and America and then accommodation! if we can all produce beautiful children we can make that happen :)

DONT FORGET ANYONE WHO IT'S POSSIBLE FOR IS WELCOME TO ATTEND OUR WEDDING RECEPTION TO CELEBRATE OUR DAY:hugs:

WOWZERS hi girls:hi:

Sezi, loved the videos!! You've got the epitome of the the British accent, I think. What most British people sound like in movies. Am I right?

Hayley, glad you liked your award! Much deserved!

Yay Addie for a gorgeous twin bump!

Kit, so sad about your friend! I always have terrible thoughts of tripping and falling while holding Rhyko... that would be so scary! I'm a super klutz, so I'm worried I might do that one day! :cry:

Hope B is having fun with Mumsie and Popsie! :dance:

And hope Kit is having fun on the Farm! :dance:

Thanks again Luna you are a lovely turtle :kiss:....though i dare say some would disagree as i have been very absent due to wedding planning,interviews,doctors app's and the such !!
How is MR RHYKO ?

soo im not reading 30 pages...........cos i have zilch time sorry and its way to much so did everyone have fun??

did i get an award? i thought a bbm'er may of told me about it??

i was going to bbm you but i thought it may of been too late :shrug: i didnt know if you were busy etc :hugs:

I thought you knew but were spinning :shrug:

At least you found your award :thumbup:

Yes i did thankyou Trin:thumbup:...and such a lovely one too:cry:

Me having wine ..... Yum[/QUOTEMe having wine now nomnom]

ok so i have a couple photos but iv not decorated but it kinda gives you idea of what will be in room etc i love it already, i have to save now for paint and wallpaper as i have to pay for Angels school trip which is £75! and she comes first of course, but the black i dont think clashes with the yellow so were all good for now....

TWITTOOWHOOOOO very chic my dear !!!!

Addie congrats on the eggplants :thumbup: only like 15 weeks left now, sorry your feeling so damn uncomfy though i hope your mum finds you a really comfy seat:hugs:

Kit thats awaful that people are looking down at your friend with the black eye baby:growlmad:...i did this with nate but got my foot stuck in the straightners wires and tripped a couple of weeks ago:nope:he had slight carpet burnage:dohh:, no one said anything to me though:thumbup:......sorry your friends didnt visit this weekend hope they get another chance soon and you will have a lovely weekend in scotland :hugs:. I think Nate has well and truelly won the heaviest quickest weight gaining turtle baby at his last weigh in a month ago he was over 21lbs :blush:gonna go on thurs see how much my little michilin man is now

Sezi loved the vidio tour of Elina's clothes and crib etc and Alice:haha:,,wow she has so much bootiful clotheing already

Lissy im glad the shop is going well lovely:thumbup:

ANYONE I MISSED HELLO AND SORRY FOR MY NEGLECT

Woooooo, gargantuan post Haylz!

Oh, I wonder how much Nate will be this week? My niece who was born on the same day as Cara was 21lbs a while ago too! Nate really is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->