<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I'm off back to parent duty, I nuv you all xxxxx Oh yes, I can go swimming tomorrow morning, mum and dad have offered to look after Holly.....

Morning swimming = Beans on toast for breakfast :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

newbie I'm 28 yrs old, so is OH

yep, a youngin' just as I thought! I'm 29 myself. Give it some time dear, it will happen for us both :hugs:

As I was watching 16 and Pregnant the other night I was thinking about how easy it seemed for those girls to get pregnant compared to me. Well their baby factories are just recently opened so i would think they are primed and ready to go. Me on the other hand, since I started having periods at the age of 12, I realized I have wasted 17 years worth of eggs! :shock: sounds awful when u think about it like that, huh? :haha: I figure my body is so used to not preparing for pregnancy that it's scrambling to get in gear after almost 2 decades with nothing to do. In my whacked out head I see alarms going off and my reproductive system say "this is NOT a drill, i repeat, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" I have a vivid imagination at times :blush:

A most excellent post from our Newbs..Christmas 2010 :thumbup: Still reminiscing while watching TV :)

I'm not sure how or why, but I've managed to stay really chilled out and calm this TWW, I'm not really thinking about when to test or getting urges to pee on things.

Actually I do know why.* I honestly don't expect this to ever work.* I'll do what I need to do to get knocked up, but I just can't imagine it actually happening.* I really can't.* I never expect to see two lines when I do a HPT etc etc.*

I'll remind you of this when you are posting up pictures of your BFP for us all to squint at! :haha:
It WILL happen for you and everyone feels just like you do when trying to get knocked up. :hugs:

:haha: Christmas 2010 :)

Good morning Kit.....why good morning Kit :) How are you today? I'm fine thanks, and you? Yes, I'm splendid also. Do you know Kit, they say the first sign of madness is talking to oneself? Really, I'm glad I don't do that then and it's a good thing you're here :thumbup:

Morning me..have a good day me :flower:

Oh dear, crazy Scottish lady alert! Morning all hope you are all great :) realised my issue with esme-some of her 3-6 sleepsuits ARE short, but thanks to oh putting away washing, a lot of them were 0-3 that hadn't been put in right place! Ha, poor baby...they were still loose width way though in my defense :)
I miss ''chatting'' with you guys, how are you all? And the babies? X x x x

Morning lovers,

Terrible nights sleep because someone was being a mischief all night. I have to forgive her as she's just cut one top tooth and the other is one the verge so she is probably uncomfortable.

DH has gone for a run so we are left to do some bits around the house and await his return. Then off to my parents for lunch :thumbup: I imagine we'll be off on an afternoon jaunt as well, through the woods or similar.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :flower:

Oh dear, crazy Scottish lady alert! Morning all hope you are all great :) realised my issue with esme-some of her 3-6 sleepsuits ARE short, but thanks to oh putting away washing, a lot of them were 0-3 that hadn't been put in right place! Ha, poor baby...they were still loose width way though in my defense :)
I miss ''chatting'' with you guys, how are you all? And the babies? X x x x

I've done this too Lissy. Lyra is the same, width is fine but everything is too short. I do find Asda to be the biggest for her, and some bits from tesco aren't bad. I wish they did universal baby sizes :wacko: she has big feet too, my mum has bought a little pair of soft shoes for the Christening, size 9-12m, and they just fit.

Good morning Kit.....why good morning Kit :) How are you today? I'm fine thanks, and you? Yes, I'm splendid also. Do you know Kit, they say the first sign of madness is talking to oneself? Really, I'm glad I don't do that then and it's a good thing you're here :thumbup:

Good morning Kit :haha: your "friends" who couldn't come, are they men and do they wear white coats by any chance? :winkwink:

Morning all !

Ha ha essie, Kit Kat has lost it

Kit- your return to work date is my birthday ! So I will be mostly ignoring that day as I am sure I am not turning 32 ! Nope just 21 again

Good morning Kit :haha: your "friends" who couldn't come, are they men and do they wear white coats by any chance? :winkwink:

:tease: :fool:

Can't imagine what you mean? :shrug:

Morning lovers,

Terrible nights sleep because someone was being a mischief all night. I have to forgive her as she's just cut one top tooth and the other is one the verge so she is probably uncomfortable.

DH has gone for a run so we are left to do some bits around the house and await his return. Then off to my parents for lunch :thumbup: I imagine we'll be off on an afternoon jaunt as well, through the woods or similar.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :flower:

I have a feeling Lauren is going to be bald and toothless !!! Poor Lyra, it must e awful for them x

Sounds like a lovely day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"