<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning lovers,

Terrible nights sleep because someone was being a mischief all night. I have to forgive her as she's just cut one top tooth and the other is one the verge so she is probably uncomfortable.

DH has gone for a run so we are left to do some bits around the house and await his return. Then off to my parents for lunch :thumbup: I imagine we'll be off on an afternoon jaunt as well, through the woods or similar.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :flower:

Poor Lyra...my goodness, she'll have a full set of gnashers soon at this rate! Bet you're shattered today! Enjoy your day lovely :flower:

Morning all !

Ha ha essie, Kit Kat has lost it

Kit- your return to work date is my birthday ! So I will be mostly ignoring that day as I am sure I am not turning 32 ! Nope just 21 again

*looks carefully for marbles*

Ahhh, I remember when I was 32....so long ago now. Things could always be worse, you could be as old as me! :haha:

Morning lovers,

Terrible nights sleep because someone was being a mischief all night. I have to forgive her as she's just cut one top tooth and the other is one the verge so she is probably uncomfortable.

DH has gone for a run so we are left to do some bits around the house and await his return. Then off to my parents for lunch :thumbup: I imagine we'll be off on an afternoon jaunt as well, through the woods or similar.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :flower:

I have a feeling Lauren is going to be bald and toothless !!! Poor Lyra, it must e awful for them x

Sounds like a lovely day

Well nobody wears bald and toothless quite so beautifully as our Lauren :cloud9: You'll be surprised by the teeth..they just appear like magic!

Morning all !

Kit- your return to work date is my birthday ! So I will be mostly ignoring that day as I am sure I am not turning 32 ! Nope just 21 again

Ahhh, I remember when I was 32....so long ago now. Things could always be worse, you could be as old as me! :haha:

Ha ha !!! DH turns 30 this year - that hurts more

I am about to loose it!!! Last night for 4 hours yes 4 hours I had a tight chest and ever couple minutes I would burp and instead of a real burp liquid acid or food would come up!!! I eventually fell asleep but every time I wake up the acid is so bad!!!!!!!!!!!! I am at a loss on what to do it won't go away and it is horrible!!!!!!

Morning all !

Ooo yes, that would sting a bit. I always take heart from the fact that OH is 5 years my senior :thumbup:

I am about to loose it!!! Last night for 4 hours yes 4 hours I had a tight chest and ever couple minutes I would burp and instead of a real burp liquid acid or food would come up!!! I eventually fell asleep but every time I wake up the acid is so bad!!!!!!!!!!!! I am at a loss on what to do it won't go away and it is horrible!!!!!!

Poor you. Are you taking anything for the heartburn other than over the counter stuff?

:hi: hope you all are well :flower:.
Addie dear sorry about your heartburn, that sounds quite serious. :hugs: Hope you can get something to keep it under control.

How are you today Kitty?

I'm soooo exhausted, wish I can :sleep: all day ...

Addie dear sorry about your heartburn, that sounds quite serious. :hugs: Hope you can get something to keep it under control.

How are you today Kitty?

I'm great thanks emandi. Oh dear, sleepless night last night? I hope little Finley is still being good for mummy :hugs: How is everything going?

Good morning Kit.....why good morning Kit :) How are you today? I'm fine thanks, and you? Yes, I'm splendid also. Do you know Kit, they say the first sign of madness is talking to oneself? Really, I'm glad I don't do that then and it's a good thing you're here :thumbup:

Morning me..have a good day me :flower:

397355_234216629996439_139155986169171_517735_549182408_n.jpg

I am drinking milk and taking tums but if i have another bad day today I will call my doctor tomorrow and ask them what they think I should take. I don't get what is cusing this but it is horrendous.

:hi: cant believe how far along you turtles are its so exciting,new baby turtles :)

Oh dear, crazy Scottish lady alert! Morning all hope you are all great :) realised my issue with esme-some of her 3-6 sleepsuits ARE short, but thanks to oh putting away washing, a lot of them were 0-3 that hadn't been put in right place! Ha, poor baby...they were still loose width way though in my defense :)
I miss ''chatting'' with you guys, how are you all? And the babies? X x x x

:hi: so proud of you and ur shop!

Freya has no 3-6 that fit her.The best size on her is 9-12months i cant believe it she has grown sooooo much :shock: i think thats probably why shes been so grumpy cos the rate shes growing she isnt getting enough sleep/milk bless her x

We are all almost there!! Wish May would come faster tho. This month will go fast. Im so excited to get the girls furniture in a couple weeks!!

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee503/Sketrgrl290/funny/0d1a9f14f40d7c5a9db8315f96d6e2cb.png

Oh dear, crazy Scottish lady alert! Morning all hope you are all great :) realised my issue with esme-some of her 3-6 sleepsuits ARE short, but thanks to oh putting away washing, a lot of them were 0-3 that hadn't been put in right place! Ha, poor baby...they were still loose width way though in my defense :)
I miss ''chatting'' with you guys, how are you all? And the babies? X x x x

I miss you too!! But the shop just sounds soooo exciting, I'm totally jealous. Are you open Sundays too?

Morning all !

OH and I are both turning 30 this year!! So depressing. Good job I have something to take my mind off it.

Addie I'm so sorry, I know just how you feel - both the heart burn and the "gonna lose" it part. It's soooooo frustrating when it happens. What has the doctor given you. Since getting my Zantac prescription and taking double what I was told, I've had no problems

How are you today Kitty?

Emandi! Tell us more about the birth etc!

I never mentioned it to my doctor really. I told him about the one bad attack of it and then last night that was just horrific. I feel good now so if it happens again I will call my doctor this week to get medication if not I will leave it alone and hope it doesn't happen like that again.

I never mentioned it to my doctor really. I told him about the one bad attack of it and then last night that was just horrific. I feel good now so if it happens again I will call my doctor this week to get medication if not I will leave it alone and hope it doesn't happen like that again.

I used a Zantac generic called Histak. You buy it over the counter and it works brilliantly. Gaviscon etc does nothing for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->