<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Well just tossed my cookies again!!! And I know I threw up from the acid. I read apples r good for acid reflux so I just ate one to fill my belly again and am chugging water so I dont dehydrate as I threw up after every meal today :shrug:

Morning lovelies! :flower:

I snuck out of bed at 5.30am today to cover the house with balloons since it's my mum's birthday today :happydance: Can't wait until she wakes up and can have presents, especially my homemade ones :happydance:

I hope you are all well and had great weekends- I know you'll forgive me my absence in the presence of my mummy and daddy :kiss: I had a gorgeous porgeous swim yesterday morning while they looked after Holly :cloud9: Then a relaxing Sunday together- nice food, flute playing (my dad) sewing and lots of playing with the ickle monkey. Holly is so funny- she bosses my parents around all day long, telling them exactly what games to play and where to sit etc, like she does with me. I however can ignore her and do other things since I have her all the time, whereas my parents are completely under her spell since they want to absorb as much of her as possible- Holly has of course cottoned on to this very quickly and is milking it for all it's worth :haha:

Fasting bloods 81 and weigh in....

50.5kg!!!......heaviest yet, up from 50.4kg last week :wohoo: My mum said I look beautiful when I asked her if I'd lost loads of weight :smug: but yes a tad skinny she said :cry: (I must have lost 2 kgs of Bethany, given that Henry plus fluid weigh approximately that now) but even so I'm almost a kilo heavier than when Holly was due so I'm looking at the positives :thumbup: Plus I don't seem to be losing weight, even though gaining it is proving a challenge with such healthy eating and sport!! And I haven't had a red monitor reading for weeks now, so that's good too.

Ok bloods and weight waffle over, going to read my Italian book now and hopefully sleep longer. I'll be back when I can, though we're going out for my mum's birthday today so it may not be for a bit!

I NUV YOU ALL :hugs: xxxxxx

Happy birthday Bethany's mum! Great news about 50.5kg, you are doing wonderfully!

Morning turtles

It's my day off and STILL I'm the only one on. I suppose it's only 7:30 for you uk lot so you're forgiven.

Yay for weight gain B :yipee: And more especially, yay for no red numbers :thumbup: You've done amazingly well with the gd this time. You should open a GD support group

I have no plans this morning other than directing Rachel on Spring cleaning. Then fetching the boys later and maybe getting a few last minute birth things. I'm meant to pack a hospital bag just in case...I didn't with any of the others and I just don't feel like it. Then I get these moments of paranoia and think well I've had 3 home births, there's a statistical chance I could have to go to hospital....then I think I've had 3 home births and I'm sure this baby is smaller than the last 2 so everything will be perfect....preggy ramblings :wacko: I do have to pick out Tori's first outfit tho. First time choosing a pink one :cloud9:

I'm actually hungry this morning (may have something to do with only having one meal yesterday and then half a tub of hummus - which DH kindly pointed out is not a meal....had chocolate mousse tho :blush:) I'm wondering whether to risk breakfast

I'm taking my Autrin...they look like capsules of blood :sick: But so far no side effects :thumbup:

Essie, does Lyra get red eyes with her cold? Or any sort of spots? Or the "allergy line" across her nose? Those would help distinguish an allergy from a cold. Maybe put her on some Echinacea tincture? 1 drop per kg of the root preparation

Morning lovely ladies

Hugs April xxx how you feeling today ?
Let me cover the post for the remote ? Let me know how much and I can transfer the money over

I am doing a keeping in touch day today ! Feels odd to have the old black trouser combo on but hey ho it's all money x

Well done B on the weight

Trin - I always think of you when I crave coke ...

Bethany..say happy birthday to mumsie for me :cake:

Glad you're having a lovely time and well done on the weight! :thumbup:

Morning turtles

It's my day off and STILL I'm the only one on. I suppose it's only 7:30 for you uk lot so you're forgiven.

Yay for weight gain B :yipee: And more especially, yay for no red numbers :thumbup: You've done amazingly well with the gd this time. You should open a GD support group

I have no plans this morning other than directing Rachel on Spring cleaning. Then fetching the boys later and maybe getting a few last minute birth things. I'm meant to pack a hospital bag just in case...I didn't with any of the others and I just don't feel like it. Then I get these moments of paranoia and think well I've had 3 home births, there's a statistical chance I could have to go to hospital....then I think I've had 3 home births and I'm sure this baby is smaller than the last 2 so everything will be perfect....preggy ramblings :wacko: I do have to pick out Tori's first outfit tho. First time choosing a pink one :cloud9:

I'm actually hungry this morning (may have something to do with only having one meal yesterday and then half a tub of hummus - which DH kindly pointed out is not a meal....had chocolate mousse tho :blush:) I'm wondering whether to risk breakfast

I'm taking my Autrin...they look like capsules of blood :sick: But so far no side effects :thumbup:

Capsules of blood? You may just be taking the world's fascination with all things vampire a little too far!! :winkwink:

Yay for relaxing morning! Logically there is no reason why you won't have another home birth but I'd be back and forth like you too. You'll have to give us a pic of the chosen pink outfit :cloud9:

3m here. Do u think I should call my doctor later bc my acid was so bad I threw up every meal yesterday or should I wait a day and see what happens? I'm scared to get dehydrated it's not good to loose every meal u eat like that I hope babies are ok. I feel them moving but I got no nutrition yesterday getting sick like that.

Morning lovely ladies

Let me cover the post for the remote ? Let me know how much and I can transfer the money over

I am doing a keeping in touch day today ! Feels odd to have the old black trouser combo on but hey ho it's all money x

Hope the KIT day goes well Crunchster! x

3m here. Do u think I should call my doctor later bc my acid was so bad I threw up every meal yesterday or should I wait a day and see what happens? I'm scared to get dehydrated it's not good to loose every meal u eat like that I hope babies are ok. I feel them moving but I got no nutrition yesterday getting sick like that.

One day won't do any harm at all. I've been living on one real meal a day for about 10 days now...it works for me right now. I would try something over the counter like we've suggested before calling a doctor. He's probably going to say the same thing. And I always think trying something milder first is better than leaping to hard core stuff

Don't worry too much addie...it's only prolonged bouts of sickness that would really be concerning. If I was you I'd get myself something first thing today :thumbup:

:hugs:
B i hope you have a fab time with mumsie and dadsie, say hi for me!
Lissy goodluck for today thinking of you! will send some bits out asap
Trin sorry about the heartburn
Hayley whats the photography for wedding or pics of kiddies?
Sarah hope you get some rest today, dont worry about measurements they can get them wrong, they always say babies are bigger than what they really are
Kit hope you have a good time with your guests

on the note about not meeting everyone, one day we will all meet up il make sure of it, even if i start saving now! it cant be THAT much surely lol which country would be cheapest to travel to ours right as theres more UK turts? so we only need flights from France, SA and America and then accommodation! if we can all produce beautiful children we can make that happen :)

DONT FORGET ANYONE WHO IT'S POSSIBLE FOR IS WELCOME TO ATTEND OUR WEDDING RECEPTION TO CELEBRATE OUR DAY:hugs:

WOWZERS hi girls:hi:

Sezi, loved the videos!! You've got the epitome of the the British accent, I think. What most British people sound like in movies. Am I right?

Hayley, glad you liked your award! Much deserved!

Yay Addie for a gorgeous twin bump!

Kit, so sad about your friend! I always have terrible thoughts of tripping and falling while holding Rhyko... that would be so scary! I'm a super klutz, so I'm worried I might do that one day! :cry:

Hope B is having fun with Mumsie and Popsie! :dance:

And hope Kit is having fun on the Farm! :dance:

Thanks again Luna you are a lovely turtle :kiss:....though i dare say some would disagree as i have been very absent due to wedding planning,interviews,doctors app's and the such !!
How is MR RHYKO ?

soo im not reading 30 pages...........cos i have zilch time sorry and its way to much so did everyone have fun??

did i get an award? i thought a bbm'er may of told me about it??

i was going to bbm you but i thought it may of been too late :shrug: i didnt know if you were busy etc :hugs:

I thought you knew but were spinning :shrug:

At least you found your award :thumbup:

Yes i did thankyou Trin:thumbup:...and such a lovely one too:cry:

Me having wine ..... Yum[/QUOTEMe having wine now nomnom]

ok so i have a couple photos but iv not decorated but it kinda gives you idea of what will be in room etc i love it already, i have to save now for paint and wallpaper as i have to pay for Angels school trip which is £75! and she comes first of course, but the black i dont think clashes with the yellow so were all good for now....

TWITTOOWHOOOOO very chic my dear !!!!

Addie congrats on the eggplants :thumbup: only like 15 weeks left now, sorry your feeling so damn uncomfy though i hope your mum finds you a really comfy seat:hugs:

Kit thats awaful that people are looking down at your friend with the black eye baby:growlmad:...i did this with nate but got my foot stuck in the straightners wires and tripped a couple of weeks ago:nope:he had slight carpet burnage:dohh:, no one said anything to me though:thumbup:......sorry your friends didnt visit this weekend hope they get another chance soon and you will have a lovely weekend in scotland :hugs:. I think Nate has well and truelly won the heaviest quickest weight gaining turtle baby at his last weigh in a month ago he was over 21lbs :blush:gonna go on thurs see how much my little michilin man is now

Sezi loved the vidio tour of Elina's clothes and crib etc and Alice:haha:,,wow she has so much bootiful clotheing already

Lissy im glad the shop is going well lovely:thumbup:

ANYONE I MISSED HELLO AND SORRY FOR MY NEGLECT

Woooooo, gargantuan post Haylz!

Oh, I wonder how much Nate will be this week? My niece who was born on the same day as Cara was 21lbs a while ago too! Nate really is doing well!

Im worried he is doing too well:blush:i will post some pics of his thighs they are huge:blush:

oh well looks as no one wants to speak and i hit their mute buttons so im off to bed

Hey! I'm here and once again talking to myself :haha:

Im here just had a phone call :thumbup::thumbup:

oh well looks as no one wants to speak and i hit their mute buttons so im off to bed

Hey! I'm here and once again talking to myself :haha:

I'm here, just had to ring the men in white coats again :winkwink:

:kiss::hugs: I thought nobody loved me anymore as i keep having bouts of absence:happydance:.............you nuv me still yay :cloud9:

Morning lovely ladies

How many KIT days are you doing and how many hours crunch:shrug:

Rachel says I can phone her if the birth starts on a Sunday and she will come and help with the cleaning and the kids :happydance:

Morning all. Not sure if I'm properly awake or if I'm going to go back to sleep again ...

Morning lovely ladies

nooo i dont want anything for the remote, doesnt cost us a penny wouldnt expect anything anyway :) im ok in the mornings its at night it attacks just a horrible feeling, when i feel my heart going weird i automatically think im going to die :dohh:
how are you and Lauren? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->