<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning lovelies! :flower:

I snuck out of bed at 5.30am today to cover the house with balloons since it's my mum's birthday today :happydance: Can't wait until she wakes up and can have presents, especially my homemade ones :happydance:

I hope you are all well and had great weekends- I know you'll forgive me my absence in the presence of my mummy and daddy :kiss: I had a gorgeous porgeous swim yesterday morning while they looked after Holly :cloud9: Then a relaxing Sunday together- nice food, flute playing (my dad) sewing and lots of playing with the ickle monkey. Holly is so funny- she bosses my parents around all day long, telling them exactly what games to play and where to sit etc, like she does with me. I however can ignore her and do other things since I have her all the time, whereas my parents are completely under her spell since they want to absorb as much of her as possible- Holly has of course cottoned on to this very quickly and is milking it for all it's worth :haha:

Fasting bloods 81 and weigh in....

50.5kg!!!......heaviest yet, up from 50.4kg last week :wohoo: My mum said I look beautiful when I asked her if I'd lost loads of weight :smug: but yes a tad skinny she said :cry: (I must have lost 2 kgs of Bethany, given that Henry plus fluid weigh approximately that now) but even so I'm almost a kilo heavier than when Holly was due so I'm looking at the positives :thumbup: Plus I don't seem to be losing weight, even though gaining it is proving a challenge with such healthy eating and sport!! And I haven't had a red monitor reading for weeks now, so that's good too.

Ok bloods and weight waffle over, going to read my Italian book now and hopefully sleep longer. I'll be back when I can, though we're going out for my mum's birthday today so it may not be for a bit!

I NUV YOU ALL :hugs: xxxxxx

yay on weight gain :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Essie, does Lyra get red eyes with her cold? Or any sort of spots? Or the "allergy line" across her nose? Those would help distinguish an allergy from a cold. Maybe put her on some Echinacea tincture? 1 drop per kg of the root preparation

No she has no other allergy symptoms, which is why I'm dubious. I'll try the echinacea, thanks Trin. It's just frustrating, I feel like she's getting no benefits from bf, she's the sickiest baby I know.

Morning turtles

It's my day off and STILL I'm the only one on. I suppose it's only 7:30 for you uk lot so you're forgiven.

Yay for weight gain B :yipee: And more especially, yay for no red numbers :thumbup: You've done amazingly well with the gd this time. You should open a GD support group

I have no plans this morning other than directing Rachel on Spring cleaning. Then fetching the boys later and maybe getting a few last minute birth things. I'm meant to pack a hospital bag just in case...I didn't with any of the others and I just don't feel like it. Then I get these moments of paranoia and think well I've had 3 home births, there's a statistical chance I could have to go to hospital....then I think I've had 3 home births and I'm sure this baby is smaller than the last 2 so everything will be perfect....preggy ramblings :wacko: I do have to pick out Tori's first outfit tho. First time choosing a pink one :cloud9:

I'm actually hungry this morning (may have something to do with only having one meal yesterday and then half a tub of hummus - which DH kindly pointed out is not a meal....had chocolate mousse tho :blush:) I'm wondering whether to risk breakfast

I'm taking my Autrin...they look like capsules of blood :sick: But so far no side effects :thumbup:

Trin you must be on :cloud9: right now thinking any day now youre going to meet your daughter! how exciting! so happy for you!

April I'm sorry youre anxiety is back, hopefully it's just a blip rather than a full on return :hugs:

Bethany well done on yours bloods and weight gain. Happy birthday to your mummy!

Addie hope today is better for your acid.

Hayley of course we nuv you, silly! Lyra has chunky thighs too, she was almost 20lb at last weigh in.

I'm wondering who will pop first Cassie or Trin. Can't wait to meet their little girls :cloud9:

feeling real sorry for James today hes not quite got the crawling in the bag yet hell get on his hands and knees moves his knees forwards but forgets to move his hands resulting in face planting the floor which he is not impressed about at all :/

funny statement from Angel, her dad never says anything nice about James because he has 'stolen' his birthday! she has been told shes not allowed to celebrate James' only her dads haha this is meant to be a 30yr old man i think hes simple!

wow im ovulating which is weird because its actually 14 later not only 6! i hope this happens from now on!

feeling real sorry for James today hes not quite got the crawling in the bag yet hell get on his hands and knees moves his knees forwards but forgets to move his hands resulting in face planting the floor which he is not impressed about at all :/

funny statement from Angel, her dad never says anything nice about James because he has 'stolen' his birthday! she has been told shes not allowed to celebrate James' only her dads haha this is meant to be a 30yr old man i think hes simple!

:awww: poor James. Lyra is trying but can only go backwards so far. She's full of cold today though so i don't think she'll want to practice today.

How pathetic can you get? Not allowed to celebrate her own brothers birthday?!?

Aww April im sorry you have started to feel panicky again hunny...........did yu watch TOWIE??

Thanks Essie ........we are going to look at our final 2 shortlisted nurseries today with my friend who is skiving off work !!

He is going a tuesday and thursday afternoon and a full day wednesday my poor baba

we only go backwards to Essie the whole length of downstairs if we dont get stuck under a chair lol

:awww: poor James. Lyra is trying but can only go backwards so far. She's full of cold today though so i don't think she'll want to practice today.

How pathetic can you get? Not allowed to celebrate her own brothers birthday?!?

aw poor Lyra :hugs:
yes he is pathetic but its funny because Angels not stupid she said to me 'as if i wouldnt celebrate James birthday he comes first!'
James and Angel have this amazing bond which not even her dad can compete with!

Aww April im sorry you have started to feel panicky again hunny...........did yu watch TOWIE??

Thanks Essie ........we are going to look at our final 2 shortlisted nurseries today with my friend who is skiving off work !!

He is going a tuesday and thursday afternoon and a full day wednesday my poor baba

no i havent yet its recorded, not sure i watched weds either yet! oopps

i have definitely hoovered my rug over 100 times! i can see EVERY little thing on it and with 3 children thats not so good with OCD me! iv even decided i need a new hoover lol

eekk my sister is going to lend me her hetty hoover (she doesnt do well with hoovering) and if i like it i might just get one of those!! has anyone got a dyson? i think im getting old....

I have a dyson a purple and yellow one was 2nd hand but picks up like a dream ........

Ugh! Trying to clear out my home office. Since being on mat leave it has turned from being a fully functioning, clean and tidy home office to a complete tip absolutely rammed with god knows what. It's taking me ages :wacko: I've stopped for some lunch for Cara and I then I will get back to it. IT WILL BE DONE TODAY IF IT KILLS ME!

eekk my sister is going to lend me her hetty hoover (she doesnt do well with hoovering) and if i like it i might just get one of those!! has anyone got a dyson? i think im getting old....

Ooo I have a dyson, it's my third because I love them! I have the animal hair one as we used to have the cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->