<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hiiiiiii hows was everybody's weekends? we didnt do much just preparing for baby making an appearance.... went for a meal last night with the girls :thumbup:

awww kit i would love love love to come and clean it for you! i have nested everything to bits here there is zilch left for me to do :dohh: have a nice lunch :thumbup:

Yes yes yes dysons are the one! pure class! :haha:

April- i dont like that u are all panicky again! anything bought that on? :shrug: just remember to breathe and take some chill out time when things get stresssfull :hugs:

8 days to go :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You all know your hoovers! All i know is that mine is red and heavy!

Add one more thing to my list. We used the shower in the babies bath room bc our shower is out of order while the tile it and it caused a leak and part of my living room ceiling has a stain!!!!! Plumber is coming Wed to fix their tub. he was supposed to fix it yesterday but didn't have a part to do it sooooooooo once again said he would come back.

Tile guys should be here any min. I feel bad for Nikki cat she will have to be locked in the play room bc they go in and out of the house and she may run out.

Later on my MIL and her friend who is decorating the girls room and their bathroom are coming over to bring me what they got for the rooms. Can't really set up till the bathroom is done.

I am crabby as you can tell. Next time I go buy a house just remind me I want a newwwwww houseeeee that needs no remodeling!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, it was raining. So we couldn't do our weekly fundraiser at the craft market. Which meant that I had to use our grocery money for the week to pay wages for the cattery cleaner and buy rice to mix with the meat we feed the cats. So I have just spent 20 minutes trying to come up with some winning combination with what we have in the grocery cupboard...which isn't much. Really, charity work shouldn't be this stressful!!!!! I am so tired of relying on my mom to buy us groceries and of just not having a cent to my name :cry:

Trin don't apologize for your rant. Im sorry you having trouble. What about DH raise, is that helping??

Trin don't apologize for your rant. Im sorry you having trouble. What about DH raise, is that helping??

He'll only get that at the end of the month and it covers 40% of what we are short of each month - in a normal month, not when I'm on mat leave

The problems is for ages I've been saying it costs R10 000 a month to run the sanctuary and we get about R8 000 in donations so we are short R2 000....I did the budget because there have been huge price hikes recently (electricity went up 60% last year and has just gone up another 25%!!!! Which affects everything) and it turns out we actually need R17 650 a month for the charity....so that's why we are always so short

Big :hugs: Trin. You will figure something out to make it work. You are very resourceful.

The finished product. Tori's 'room':
399776_10150696324629880_594719879_11327094_439179321_n.jpg

And the dressing room (other side):
395930_10150696322889880_946376952_n.jpg

Really quite proud that we did it all ourselves :smug:

Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with our friends for one of their birthdays. He wants Greek food which I am so not a fan of at all. I just looked at the menu and literally almost threw up (not an exaggeration I got nauseous) Hopefully I can find something I can eat there.

Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with our friends for one of their birthdays. He wants Greek food which I am so not a fan of at all. I just looked at the menu and literally almost threw up (not an exaggeration I got nauseous) Hopefully I can find something I can eat there.

There's always Greek salad and pita bread that's pretty non-offensive :thumbup:

I love Tori's room, it looks fantastic. Must be great to see it all come together finally.

Ooh Addie I'm the opposite of you. I'd looooooove Greek food right now *drools*

How do people do bedrest?! I'm going stir crazy in my house. I need to get OUT

So excited my MIL and her friend who is decorating the girls bathroom and room came over with all the things for the girls bathroom!! I just can't wait till the vanity goes in on Wed so that I can start setting it up a bit (still have to wait for painter to come back because he has to put the molding up so it wont be fully ready to decorate but I can get some stuff done. I hate having things laying around in boxes. I thought I would wait to build all the things we get from our shower but I may go nuts with things unfinished so I think we will just have to build everything and cover with blankets if Nikki tries to lay on them.

im sooo tired James is in bed, about to wash girls hair and dry it put them to bed then im going to chill for about an hour then bed yawn

Been getting rather regualr and interesting BH's all night...sort of 8 minutes apart. I don't think this is it, (no show, can breathe fine) but it is rather distracting

Helloooo m' beauties! :wave:

Hope you are all well! I'm trusting that any major news would have reached me by bbm so Trin and Cassie must still be preggars! :kiss:

We went to Gay Paris today in the dazzling sunshine and had lunch and shopping and playing and Starbucks cappucino in the afternoon:coffee: My mum and I looked at Sabo charms but actually purchased a bumper 5 pack of multicoloured microfibre dusters from a DIY store each- just call me April:haha: Oh I did get a blue windmill (like the ones you buy at the beach) from Habitat for Henry's room.

Oh yes this morning Holly and I took granny breakfast and presents in bed for her B'day which she was delighted with, and then this evening I left my parents to flop on the sofa with a bottle of Champagne while I did my cycling- which I've just done and I was really, really fast tonight but I exceeded my levels by eating pizza so had to be :blush:

Been getting rather regualr and interesting BH's all night...sort of 8 minutes apart. I don't think this is it, (no show, can breathe fine) but it is rather distracting

eekk i hope its the start though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"