<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

i actually cant read anymore all children in bed im going to go to sleep myself me thinks night all x

I hated my dyson. I haven't found a Hoover so far (even the specific pet ones) that can cope with my dogs hair. I end up having to use a pet brush and brush all the carpets to pick up the fur, then vacuum afterwards. Not ideal.

Phew..just sat down after a mahoosively busy day!

I made a really good start on my home office, went shopping, cleaned the bathroom, two shower rooms and cloakroom, made creamed potato, mashed brocolli and tomato and basil pasta (all in the freezer now) for Cara, made dinner, put LO to bed and now have flopped on the sofa :wacko: Apart from that, I just put my feet up :thumbup:

Good days everyone?:hugs:

Trin! I want Tori!

Leo has now made it clear his affection for Duffy and Christina Perry.

Kit, sounds you've done well today, good on you darling. :thumbup:

Trin...love, love, love Tori's room and your dressing room! Rightly so that you are proud of your hard work..splendid job m'love! :flower:

Night Trin, night April..hope you both sleep well (unless Tori has other ideas Trin?)

I hated my dyson. I haven't found a Hoover so far (even the specific pet ones) that can cope with my dogs hair. I end up having to use a pet brush and brush all the carpets to pick up the fur, then vacuum afterwards. Not ideal.

:shock: *recoils in horror*

You hated your dyson?? Well I never. I can honestly say that no other appliance excites me the way my dyson does...yes, I know :blush: By comparison, I'm rather blasé about it now but nothing measures up the way using it for the first time as a dyson virgin....couldn't believe the job it did!

This might have taken the lead as my saddest post ever.

MMM KIT I would love to eat what you made for dinner!!!

Haha! What I described was Cara's dinner..not ours. She gets all the bestest home cooked stuff, we get something that goes "Ding!" :haha:

Trin! I want Tori!

Leo has now made it clear his affection for Duffy and Christina Perry.

Kit, sounds you've done well today, good on you darling. :thumbup:

Thank you my lovely :kiss:

Leo has some good taste in music going on there :thumbup:

:shock: *recoils in horror*

You hated your dyson?? Well I never. I can honestly say that no other appliance excites me the way my dyson does...yes, I know :blush: By comparison, I'm rather blasé about it now but nothing measures up the way using it for the first time as a dyson virgin....couldn't believe the job it did!

This might have taken the lead as my saddest post ever.

I know it's sacrilege to admit, but yes I hated it! I was so disappointed because everyone said how great they were, but I just couldn't get on with it :nope: I would like a vax, my mum has one and I like it.

Look at us discussing vacuums :jo: :haha:

My poor baby is so full of cold. All day her nose and eyes have been running. Now she's starting to get a temperature :nope: cue sleepless nights for us as I worry about her overheating. She's just in a sleep suit, no Grobag but I'm not sure how well she will sleep without it. She really flails her legs about normally. Hopefully she'll get a good rest even if I don't.

My poor baby is so full of cold. All day her nose and eyes have been running. Now she's starting to get a temperature :nope: cue sleepless nights for us as I worry about her overheating. She's just in a sleep suit, no Grobag but I'm not sure how well she will sleep without it. She really flails her legs about normally. Hopefully she'll get a good rest even if I don't.

I'm sorry Essie..it sucks. Do you give her calpol?

Hi, keep getting kicked off :( miss you all and I really meanit! I'll try again tomorrow x x

I've given her some, she spat a lot out but she's had a bit. She's cooled down now she's out of her sleeping bag but I'm thinking she might get too cold in the night without it. DH and I are debating what to do, I'm never sure what's for the best.

I've given her some, she spat a lot out but she's had a bit. She's cooled down now she's out of her sleeping bag but I'm thinking she might get too cold in the night without it. DH and I are debating what to do, I'm never sure what's for the best.

If you have thermostatic control in her room, you could turn the temp up a little so she won't feel cold out of her sleeping bag? That shouldn't overheat her either as long as it's just a couple of degrees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->