<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Good morning or afternoon!! Today I am going to rest most of the day and then go to one store to see if I can find an outfit for my shower. I haven't found anything yet!! I'm so tired I went to sleep at 10 and DH woke me when he came to bed at 12 and then I slept another 10 hours!!!

B, I don't have an iron small as that, but I do have a 'craft iron' and a nice mini ironing board that I can plop up on my cutting table when I need to do some quick seems :thumbup:

YAY CASSIE!!!! Baby Emmie is just gorgeous and you did a wonderful job despite everything!! Hope your foof heals up real soon! :hugs:

Cassie the more I see the more I want! Adams mum was asking me all about when I would have been due (Sunday) and that. I was like nice one ficko! I'd gone weeks without thinking that this whole thing could have been so much worse...

Random post that was, it's because Cassie and I got our positive HPT's on the same day!

Phew, we just had a poopsplotion! :haha:

Essie, Lyra is such a doll! Look at those big girl teeth! She's growing up so fast!!! :awww:

Essie, Lyra is such a doll! Look at those big girl teeth! She's growing up so fast!!! :awww:

Not such a doll when those gnashers are biting into my boobies! :haha:

how's Rhyko doing?

Essie I did not consider the teeth vs breastfeeding thing :haha:

Yeah not pleasant :wacko: I read that reacting can make babies do it again to see what happens so I silently cringe and try to get her unlatched.

Going back to work is going to hit me like a ton of bricks on Monday!!

Think it's a McDonald's dinner kinda day

Yeah I think reactions to a lot of things where children (and animals) are concerned should be considered! She really is coming along. I feel bad because I had some stuff for TTC - but binned some of it. Are you interested in a communal CBFM? Kit donated it to me and I will gladly pass along...

Not such a doll when those gnashers are biting into my boobies! :haha:

how's Rhyko doing?

Ooofta... yeah, I'm not looking forward to that! I have really sensitive nipples... always have, so I can only imagine... it hurts enough as it is when he bites down with just his gums!! :dohh:

Rhyko is doing well! Only woke ONCE to eat last night! :cloud9: He slept 6 and a half hours before his first feed... ahhhh, so nice!

Meant to say... the biggest reason I cloth diaper really is that I prefer organic cotton on Rhyko's bottom than the stuff that's in disposables. The cost savings and such are an added bonus. :thumbup: Likely there are better restrictions as to what they put in diapers in the UK, but in the US they are allowed to put some nasty stuff in there... stuff that's been banned from being used in women's pads and such. :shrug:

B, can you remind me of your due date?

9th of May 2012

HOW then, with my due date being 3 days before you, is your ticker ahead of me?!

Dunno:shrug: That's what's written on my papers. That I conceived the 9th August and am due the 9th May :shrug:

So your ticker is based on LMP not due date? Is 9th May the date the scans have given you?

In the absence of tile cement I've been making 2 vase wall hangings this morning, like I made for dh for valentine's but the sleek version on wood. They're ready for decorating but I'm still dithering as to how to do them. I have many ideas but am not sure which to do first- 'spose I can always make more of them for my other ideas. Henry defo has big feet

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee.

Still dunno:shrug: At my 7 week scan they moved me along and then they moved me along again at my 12 week scan. I just follow the government health warning of when my baby might be born:shrug:

The sun came out so I went to the park with Holly and all the mums had come out of the winter woodwork with the spring sunshine so progress on the vases slowed up a bit!! I can post work in progress pics when munchkin has had dinner:thumbup:

Meant to say... the biggest reason I cloth diaper really is that I prefer organic cotton on Rhyko's bottom than the stuff that's in disposables. The cost savings and such are an added bonus. :thumbup: Likely there are better restrictions as to what they put in diapers in the UK, but in the US they are allowed to put some nasty stuff in there... stuff that's been banned from being used in women's pads and such. :shrug:

In France they use asbestos :thumbup:

Cassie the more I see the more I want! Adams mum was asking me all about when I would have been due (Sunday) and that. I was like nice one ficko! I'd gone weeks without thinking that this whole thing could have been so much worse...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

im going to have some wine tonight! i think i deserve that
Jaynie how are you?

Hello Jaynie! :hi: I heard on my wireless that it was record high warm temps for February around your way today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->