<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hello...just about to head off...trying to be as up to date as I can before I leave. Luna..cool camper :thumbup: B..glad mum and dad's visit was wonderful and that Holly is now ok :thumbup: Cassie..love you, love Emmie, what a trooper :hugs: Molly..wow, not long until GO GO GO!! Good luck :kiss: Trin,,hope you're better today :hugs: Essie...lovely pics of little gnashers :cloud9: Sezi..how are you now that you've had a few day's rest?

Everyone else big :hugs: and I'll see you all soon :kiss:

have a wonderful time :hugs:

iv got tons of housework to do but im too tired and im sitting here eating or binge eating on some goodies i got in asda, im definitely hormonal because i dont care lol my day will go, nap housework get girls housework relaxxxxx

iv got tons of housework to do but im too tired and im sitting here eating or binge eating on some goodies i got in asda, im definitely hormonal because i dont care lol my day will go, nap housework get girls housework relaxxxxx

And what's wrong with that?! I wouldn't worry too much. I bet your house is spotless anyway.

Things I still need:

• Baby gym
  • Swing
  • Nappies
  • Cream
  • Bath / bowl
  • Couple of flannels / sponge
  • Baby wash
  • Wipes

Cassie congrats on your adorable little girl. She's sooo lovely!! Are you home now? I had a dream that you lived opposite me and invited me over. You were showing me your TV remote control and told me "and if you press this button Dave brings you anything you want from the kitchen" lol

In the absence of tile cement I've been making 2 vase wall hangings this morning, like I made for dh for valentine's but the sleek version on wood. They're ready for decorating but I'm still dithering as to how to do them. I have many ideas but am not sure which to do first- 'spose I can always make more of them for my other ideas. Henry defo has big feet

B, can you remind me of your due date?

9th of May 2012

HOW then, with my due date being 3 days before you, is your ticker ahead of me?!

Dunno:shrug: That's what's written on my papers. That I conceived the 9th August and am due the 9th May :shrug:

So your ticker is based on LMP not due date? Is 9th May the date the scans have given you?

In the absence of tile cement I've been making 2 vase wall hangings this morning, like I made for dh for valentine's but the sleek version on wood. They're ready for decorating but I'm still dithering as to how to do them. I have many ideas but am not sure which to do first- 'spose I can always make more of them for my other ideas. Henry defo has big feet

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm decorating mad! Some things I've seen on Matalan's website that I must have for my new and improved lounge and dining room:

https://media.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2454528c000/list/s2454528c000_1.jpg

https://media.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2490906c000/list/s2490906c000_1.jpg

soooo tired. as soon as the flooring guy is gone, it's bra off and nap time!

My bra is off and I'm in bed - my FAVOURITE state to be in these days &#9829;

And what's wrong with that?! I wouldn't worry too much. I bet your house is spotless anyway.

Nope, there's toothpaste in the sink from this morning (girls are messy) a towel left on the floor in bathroom, girls room trashed with books paper toys etc, I have a huge pile of washing to put away, dusting and hoovering a few dishes and wash the floors! Mission

I was like that with Angel! But total opposite with Faye she was a lovely pregnancy lol

im going to make myself a nice cup of tea and eat a biscuit! look what Crunchie and Lauren sent me its amazing! Its a biscuit!
Crunchie and Lauren thankyou so much i loveeeeee biscuits! :hugs: :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG02969-20120224-1417.jpg
    IMG02969-20120224-1417.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Sarah! I ambit we went out last night in the end and I can't see we'll do it today! :haha: sorry I missed you I was chilling with the girls and reading backwards!

Adams mum came round this morning and took some of her gifts back :haha: so annoying at the time seeing as she had come round to find out that he was tweeting other girls!

Just in my local housing benefit office, they haven't seen my contract and they need to work out if I owe them anything etc etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->