<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ihave literally just read all your lovely posts while me and emmie were working hard to get her out! Thank you all so much! Iv found it hard to reply to everyone but we appreciated all your kind words! Yes I'm just casually lying on my side having morning cuddles with emmie while she suckles on the boobie ( she loves the boob). We got back to my local hospital last night which is nice! Yes literally was the hardest thing iv ever done this labour malark! It was like ever hour or 2 there was a new problem! That we were faced with! But look at the end result! I just can't stop staring at her!im lucky Cos although the labour was hideous emmie is a really good baby, content and took to breastfeeding straight away!

Dave is in complete awe of her! He is amazing with her! Absolute natural! And was so supportive throughout (although I think he got worried at times) but he said he had never seen me scream or shout the wAy I did at the surgeon when he was cutting me and ripping me with them forceps! :haha: I must admit I did apologise after to the surgeon as I'm usually rather a polite person :haha: I'm rather tender and bruised everywear I was cut for the forceps but still tore as well (he had to basically make me a new bum :blush:) and I'm very bruised and swollen down there! And I think I had every drip and monitor prodded into my skin so sore from all the poking around.

I didnt get my planned waterbirth and everything went wrong But I just love her so much I'd do it again tomorow if I could have her all over again! Wish I could send u pics but can't as on my phone! Oh and while I was pushing they were saying it's going to be a big one and she is dainty compared to what we all thought!

Anyway, I'm thinking of you all and sorry I struggled to keep everyone informed (dave even said to me should I update the turtles and I shouted at him not the time! I think I was having sore contractions by then :haha:) he even ended getting a £50 parking fine Cos he was just late putting a new ticket on his car cos I wouldn't let him leave while getting the epidural in my back!:dohh:

Anyway sending huge lots of love and cuddles from me and emmie! Xxxxxxxxxx can't wait to join mummy turtles for the feeds in the mornings! Xxxxx

So lovely to hear from your sweetie. Glad you and Emmie are doing well. I'm sorry you didn't get your planned birth but that all seems to not matter so much once you're looking down at your baby doesn't it. Emmie sounds like a bf champ already (I was lucky too, Lyra took to it straight away).

Congratulations to you and Dave, enjoy your snuggle time with your beautiful girlie :cloud9:

I'm not much given to plans when it comes to all things childbirth but there is one thing...if I don't expel early due to giant GD baby induction or natural causes...that as from 37 weeks I'm going to resume totally normal levels of exercise, like an hour rather than 40 mins on the bike each day and going really fast and lots of swimming with butterfly and my arm weights- since I miss doing proper exercise and I'll have to stop for a while after the birth anyway, so in those last 2 or 3 weeks I want to enjoy myself!! And really long picnic walks with Holly and pooface, and my phone of course :haha:

At Lunas request for a toothy grin, these were the best I could get.

Here you can just see the top one peeking out:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/a7a0a302.jpg
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/89792772.jpg

I smell nice because my mum got me nice perfume for Christmas (we had Christmas this week since we hadn't seen each other at real Christmas:xmas8:) and my dad got me a new Long Wave radio that works brilliantly, much better than my old one :thumbup: It's quite hard finding good LW radios these days.

https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230200020?$product$

Morning all

On the lurker- I feel like a granny who needs to get her reading glasses out

Went to Tarquin's grade 1 open day at Toine's school this morning. Looooooong! But very good. Grade 7's were our tour guides and they were so condifent and chatty

I'm dead tired tho. Didn't sleep at all last night :nope: got a new patient now. Then fetching kids and then I'm off to see the Iron Lady with my mom, then she's taking dh and I out for an early dinner. Then rugby season starts :happydance:

Then I will sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Wow the John Lewis site is so fun for sewing stuff and wash bags! I made a make up bag this week, I finished it last night while my mum was knitting. (She made Henry a blanket, he has the most blankets ever now :haha:) I'll post a pic later!

So yesterday we bought a camp trailer! As I mentioned.
I convinced DH that we shouldn't buy the big fancy hard-side trailer that we looked at at the RV show a couple weekends ago... it was pretty expensive, and I decided that we should just go with a 'tent-trailer' (pop-up camper... not sure how well versed you across the pond girls all are in such things...!) and save our money for other things (our next house!!). So we did. I struck a great deal and bought the trailer before DH had even seen it! :haha:
Here's what it looks like:
https://l.yimg.com/ck/image/A1293/1293166/300_1293166.jpg
https://cache.lespac.com/1/grandephoto/66/9354766/41534054.jpg

This is a really cool camper!!! :thumbup:

Luna do you have a mini baby iron for just doing seams ? I think I need one to save me tramping down to the basement everytime I want to flick a hem over. My mum has one and recommends it:shrug:

One of these mini sewing irons...I think I need one....

https://www.clover-usa.com/aimg/x1_fbe1752d2483fd2dd3d0995edf4d542b.jpg

Hello...just about to head off...trying to be as up to date as I can before I leave. Luna..cool camper :thumbup: B..glad mum and dad's visit was wonderful and that Holly is now ok :thumbup: Cassie..love you, love Emmie, what a trooper :hugs: Molly..wow, not long until GO GO GO!! Good luck :kiss: Trin,,hope you're better today :hugs: Essie...lovely pics of little gnashers :cloud9: Sezi..how are you now that you've had a few day's rest?

Everyone else big :hugs: and I'll see you all soon :kiss:

Sarachka both your wallpaper choices look lovely :thumbup:

I have a decorating itch again, I think the basement will be my next victim :haha:

Good byeeeee Kit! :wave: We're working BnB shifts between us! :haha:

Have a lovely time!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm I'm going to go and smash up some tiles and do some mosaic now methinks

OH NO!!!:cry: My tile cement is all dried up so I need more before I can do my mosaic :cry::cry::cry:

Morning all

On the lurker- I feel like a granny who needs to get her reading glasses out

Went to Tarquin's grade 1 open day at Toine's school this morning. Looooooong! But very good. Grade 7's were our tour guides and they were so condifent and chatty

I'm dead tired tho. Didn't sleep at all last night :nope: got a new patient now. Then fetching kids and then I'm off to see the Iron Lady with my mom, then she's taking dh and I out for an early dinner. Then rugby season starts :happydance:

Then I will sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
dont fall asleep in the cinema lol have a good time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"