<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Handsome Rhyko :cloud9: he's getting so big and grown up.

Addie lovely bump. And gorgeous changing bag.

Hi! Lovely pics of babies, tables, bags and such :)
I have been a bit of a Bethany today big walk, then back to up cycle some furniture-will take pics when done...if it looks OK ha ha.
I'm quite annoyed I bought a clothing bundle for esme-just a few bits of 6-9 month stuff as her sleepsuits are getting a bit too short-anyways, it arrived and is in TERRIBLE condition :( I'm totally fine with pre-owned clothes (I sell them ffs!!!!) But these are stained, in gross ways, and bobbly and one even has a hole the size of a ten p! I messaged the seller, and was polite and she replied saying I must be thick if I expect baby clothes to be perfect when secondhand?! No ''sorry, I made a mistake'' cowbag.
Rant over, sorry!
How are pre go ladies doing? Sarah I keep looking at the sleepsuit I got you and thinking...ooops, should prob post soon!!!
I have two unopened boxes of sanatogen baby making tablet things the ones you take when trying and then when preg... anyone want? Ginge, Essie?
I hope you're all good...any signs of Tori yet trin?

I was taking a nap with DH and I woke and felt so odd just didn't feel good. Can't really explain how I didn't feel good just didnt feel right. My body hurt and I don't know can't explain. I think I got very sick last night and threw up a lot and then was out an about today and didn't drink enough maybe. I also didn't eat much bc when I eat the food just gets stuck in my throat till I throw up unless I eat very small amounts and when I eat very small amounts I won't throw up but I don't feel full and get dizzy so not really a win win situation. :shrug:

Hi! Lovely pics of babies, tables, bags and such :)
I have been a bit of a Bethany today big walk, then back to up cycle some furniture-will take pics when done...if it looks OK ha ha.
I'm quite annoyed I bought a clothing bundle for esme-just a few bits of 6-9 month stuff as her sleepsuits are getting a bit too short-anyways, it arrived and is in TERRIBLE condition :( I'm totally fine with pre-owned clothes (I sell them ffs!!!!) But these are stained, in gross ways, and bobbly and one even has a hole the size of a ten p! I messaged the seller, and was polite and she replied saying I must be thick if I expect baby clothes to be perfect when secondhand?! No ''sorry, I made a mistake'' cowbag.
Rant over, sorry!
How are pre go ladies doing? Sarah I keep looking at the sleepsuit I got you and thinking...ooops, should prob post soon!!!
I have two unopened boxes of sanatogen baby making tablet things the ones you take when trying and then when preg... anyone want? Ginge, Essie?
I hope you're all good...any signs of Tori yet trin?

Lis you definitely need to complain to eBay about the items. If they're not good, then they should state EXACTLY what the imperfections are. eBay has. Really strict regulations for used clothing so that totally works in your favour.

Happy Sunday Turtles :hi:

Tori blessed me with the voms again last night :wacko: So lucky!!! Anyway, I feel fine this morning, just starving. DH is sorting out his workshop today, buy meat for the animals, fetching sawdust, etc etc....and I'm doing nothing but relaxing

I am CRAVING chips and cheese sauce!!!!

Morning my beauties!

Guess who went out until 2am last night?! Henry did!! Naughty Henry! Had a really really really lovely evening- just 2 couples both my closest French girl friends and their hubbies- all runners or cyclists so all skinny which made me feel nice and plump, and amazing healthy and gourmand-licious food served up for me all night :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: And good chat and giggles :thumbup:

Off for a walk in the forest now, just pooface et moi while the boys and daddy catch up with Holly a bit :awww: It's sunny too!! :happydance:

Sarachka! That looks like a boy to me! Ho ho ho :tease: Good job you painted the nursery green :rofl: No but seriously you've deliberately posted a scan pic where you can't actually see any gender indication, but I know you have others where there are no boy bits when there would be, I've examined them before so you must have! Boy bits are fairly blatant, as my Henry pics prove, so I don't think you have any worries. Plus the scanner doesn't analyse on the shots alone, but what he/she sees during the scan- mine always say straight off before seeking a genital region snapshot. :thumbup:

Laters gaters, walkie porkies time! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

I just used almost an entire roll of toilet paper cleaning out pus, blood and globs of rotten tissue from a cat's ears :sick: SOOOOOOOO not what I planned for the morning :sick: Given her an antibiotic injection and cortisone ointment but this is going to be a twice a day thing for a while

Morning my beauties!

Guess who went out until 2am last night?! Henry did!! Naughty Henry! Had a really really really lovely evening- just 2 couples both my closest French girl friends and their hubbies- all runners or cyclists so all skinny which made me feel nice and plump, and amazing healthy and gourmand-licious food served up for me all night :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: And good chat and giggles :thumbup:

Off for a walk in the forest now, just pooface et moi while the boys and daddy catch up with Holly a bit :awww: It's sunny too!! :happydance:

Sarachka! That looks like a boy to me! Ho ho ho :tease: Good job you painted the nursery green :rofl: No but seriously you've deliberately posted a scan pic where you can't actually see any gender indication, but I know you have others where there are no boy bits when there would be, I've examined them before so you must have! Boy bits are fairly blatant, as my Henry pics prove, so I don't think you have any worries. Plus the scanner doesn't analyse on the shots alone, but what he/she sees during the scan- mine always say straight off before seeking a genital region snapshot. :thumbup:

Sounds like you had a blissful time :cloud9: I want gourmand-licious food :brat: Actually, I just want food :brat:

I just used almost an entire roll of toilet paper cleaning out pus, blood and globs of rotten tissue from a cat's ears :sick: SOOOOOOOO not what I planned for the morning :sick: Given her an antibiotic injection and cortisone ointment but this is going to be a twice a day thing for a while

Not Quite the relaxing morning you were supposed to be having :sick: poor cat, I hope its ears are better soon.

Morning my beauties!

You dirty stopout :haha: sounds like a good evening. Enjoy your walk with pooface.

I woke several times in the night to find lyra sitting up in her cot. I thought she hadn't quite figured how to sit up whilst in her sleeping bag but obviously I was wrong. No big plans for us today, bits and pieces to do around the house and then probably tea with my parents :thumbup:

Like I said on the Dr Mom page, not scientific but interesting anyway. Let's hope Tori actually has some hair!

https://www.briobirth.com/articles/heartburn-makes-hairier-baby-not-myth

Not Quite the relaxing morning you were supposed to be having :sick: poor cat, I hope its ears are better soon.

No, not quite :haha: She's one of our oldest feral cats which is why we didn't see it earlier, so that added to the whole experience :wacko:

I woke several times in the night to find lyra sitting up in her cot. I thought she hadn't quite figured how to sit up whilst in her sleeping bag but obviously I was wrong. No big plans for us today, bits and pieces to do around the house and then probably tea with my parents :thumbup:

She's getting big too quickly!!!!

B your night sounds lovely :thumbup:

Essie she is such a big girl..

Liss I'd kick off too, like sezi said I reckon specific holes should be documented somewhere.

Addie I do hope you find something to wear for your shower.

Trin that's abbo gross :sick: hope the cat is ok :hugs:

I'm dreading being back at work tomorrow, the romance of a new job lasted long eh? I'm just up watching top ten Oscar winning movie soundtracks I may have to turn Philadelphia off :haha: :cry: then I am gonna iron stuff and I have to take Adam's bed down :sad1: so that my friend can move in next week... Cottage pie for tea. I'm thinking of topping it with sweet an normal potato so it's not as carbolicious. I had a gorgeous carb free tea last night! Chicken with tomatoes, peppers, onion, carrot, garlic and chilli topped with cheeeese. Was lovely :)... Thinking bacon butties for breakfast. :munch:

She's getting big too quickly!!!!

I know :cry: she's trying to pull herself to stand on the sofa as well.

B your night sounds lovely :thumbup:

Essie she is such a big girl..

Liss I'd kick off too, like sezi said I reckon specific holes should be documented somewhere.

Addie I do hope you find something to wear for your shower.

Trin that's abbo gross :sick: hope the cat is ok :hugs:

I'm dreading being back at work tomorrow, the romance of a new job lasted long eh? I'm just up watching top ten Oscar winning movie soundtracks I may have to turn Philadelphia off :haha: :cry: then I am gonna iron stuff and I have to take Adam's bed down :sad1: so that my friend can move in next week... Cottage pie for tea. I'm thinking of topping it with sweet an normal potato so it's not as carbolicious. I had a gorgeous carb free tea last night! Chicken with tomatoes, peppers, onion, carrot, garlic and chilli topped with cheeeese. Was lovely :)... Thinking bacon butties for breakfast. :munch:

Yes do the sweet potato, I use it on my cottage pie and it's yummy :thumbup: how is your new job going? Exciting that your friend is moving in soon, I have never lived with a friend, I always imagine it to be fun. I'm thinking of bacon for breakfast too.

Like I said on the Dr Mom page, not scientific but interesting anyway. Let's hope Tori actually has some hair!

https://www.briobirth.com/articles/heartburn-makes-hairier-baby-not-myth

It will be interesting to see. I only had heartburn once during my pregnancy and Lyra was a little baldy. Elina and Addies girls should have a full head of hair when they pop out.

Morning!

BETHANY does it really look like a boy??!

Jay your dinner last night and tonight sound deeeeeelicious! Can I come for cottage pie pls?

Today I might go into town on my own and wonder about the shops. I haven't done this since before Xmas and just fancy a nosey round. I can always stop for a cuppa later if I get tired. I might get tired bc I'm 30 weeks today! That sounds very significant! Last night was really marvelling all starry eyed at my bump.

Essie I can't believe how grown up Lyra is getting!

I don't know whether to get up and have a coffee in the bath, or sleep a bit more. I am TOTALLY dreading work tomorrow!!! Two weeks off has felt like a lifetime and I kinda thought I was on mat leave. I can't think who my customers are tomorrow but I hope it's a nice bunch not a load of scallies to piss me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->