<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Like I said on the Dr Mom page, not scientific but interesting anyway. Let's hope Tori actually has some hair!

https://www.briobirth.com/articles/heartburn-makes-hairier-baby-not-myth

It will be interesting to see. I only had heartburn once during my pregnancy and Lyra was a little baldy. Elina and Addies girls should have a full head of hair when they pop out.

Elina's going to have an Afro if that's true!!

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mjIA3aBFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

BTW I was talking to OH's brother yesterday and he asked about name choice - and said they love the name Elina! Yay for in-laws approval.

405747_367252546621831_147936995220055_1608493_1464261321_n.jpg

B your night sounds lovely :thumbup:

Essie she is such a big girl..

Liss I'd kick off too, like sezi said I reckon specific holes should be documented somewhere.

Addie I do hope you find something to wear for your shower.

Trin that's abbo gross :sick: hope the cat is ok :hugs:

I'm dreading being back at work tomorrow, the romance of a new job lasted long eh? I'm just up watching top ten Oscar winning movie soundtracks I may have to turn Philadelphia off :haha: :cry: then I am goFnna iron stuff and I have to take Adam's bed down :sad1: so that my friend can move in next week... Cottage pie for tea. I'm thinking of topping it with sweet an normal potato so it's not as carbolicious. I had a gorgeous carb free tea last night! Chicken with tomatoes, peppers, onion, carrot, garlic and chilli topped with cheeeese. Was lovely :)... Thinking bacon butties for breakfast. :munch:

Yes do the sweet potato, I use it on my cottage pie and it's yummy :thumbup: how is your new job going? Exciting that your friend is moving in soon, I have never lived with a friend, I always imagine it to be fun. I'm thinking of bacon for breakfast too.

it's good really I don't know why I dread it so much! Once I get to work I'm fine... I think I need to know how much it would pay if I were permanent as they are thinking of making it permanent! I have lived with friends before and really enjoyed it, though at times it has ended badly but I think I will be ok with this girl... I've still not made my bacon.

Adam text/phoned and accused me of all sorts of not being bothered cause of my Facebook! It's because I have been on there, and I haven't been outwardly gutted, you know cause Facebook is the be all and end all!! I'm so annoyed at him, I've been on there because I have been a stay at home hermit unlike Adam who has the resources (parents) to go out all the time! :growlmad: I swear that boy like reminding me of why we are split up!

B your night sounds lovely :thumbup:

Essie she is such a big girl..

Liss I'd kick off too, like sezi said I reckon specific holes should be documented somewhere.

Addie I do hope you find something to wear for your shower.

Trin that's abbo gross :sick: hope the cat is ok :hugs:

I'm dreading being back at work tomorrow, the romance of a new job lasted long eh? I'm just up watching top ten Oscar winning movie soundtracks I may have to turn Philadelphia off :haha: :cry: then I am goFnna iron stuff and I have to take Adam's bed down :sad1: so that my friend can move in next week... Cottage pie for tea. I'm thinking of topping it with sweet an normal potato so it's not as carbolicious. I had a gorgeous carb free tea last night! Chicken with tomatoes, peppers, onion, carrot, garlic and chilli topped with cheeeese. Was lovely :)... Thinking bacon butties for breakfast. :munch:

Yes do the sweet potato, I use it on my cottage pie and it's yummy :thumbup: how is your new job going? Exciting that your friend is moving in soon, I have never lived with a friend, I always imagine it to be fun. I'm thinking of bacon for breakfast too.

it's good really I don't know why I dread it so much! Once I get to work I'm fine... I think I need to know how much it would pay if I were permanent as they are thinking of making it permanent! I have lived with friends before and really enjoyed it, though at times it has ended badly but I think I will be ok with this girl... I've still not made my bacon.

Adam text/phoned and accused me of all sorts of not being bothered cause of my Facebook! It's because I have been on there, and I haven't been outwardly gutted, you know cause Facebook is the be all and end all!! I'm so annoyed at him, I've been on there because I have been a stay at home hermit unlike Adam who has the resources (parents) to go out all the time! :growlmad: I swear that boy like reminding me of why we are split up!

So Adam would like you to use Facebook as a "dear diary..." It sucks that it's ended messily between you, but at least he is constantly reminding you of why you're better off without him!

I didn't have bacon in the end either. I had some bread with jam and cheese :munch:

I believe jam and cheese is lovely and I have never tried it! It doesn't have to be this way, he just chooses to act like we are still going out and refuses to give any space and that!

I've had a cereal bar, might have a BLT for lunch :munch: :munch:

STARVING!!! We just got up again after going back to bed after my bath. Doesn't look like I'll get my trip into town ... Another BOOOOOORING day

Holly had spikey black hair but I had no heartburn!!

NO I'M NOT SAYING SHE'S A BOY SARACHKA! Just that on that pic you can't particularly tell either way. But on all your others there are no boy bits and the sonographer said GIRL!!

My camera chip has gone blank and I had all my pics from my mum and dad's trip and bump pics from last night and forest pics from this morning on it :cry:

BUT I did have the most marvellous and invigorating 2hr walk in the spring forest this morning, it's filled my soul with :cloud9: ness. I had a picnic of yoghurt and orange on a tree trunk in the sun near a mossy bank deep in the forest, so delightful. I wished I had my little Thermos of tea with me though, someone remind me to take it next time I go walking!! :coffee:

Must eat yet more for brekkie though- I had extra thick toast and HONEY and a big glass of milk and was still at 82- so out of the 70's but I'm still not exploiting the margin enough!

But she didn't have alot of hair compared to some babies I've seen- interesting to see how hairy the Trin, Sarachka and Addie babes are from The Heartburn Club :haha:

But she didn't have alot of hair compared to some babies I've seen- interesting to see how hairy the Trin, Sarachka and Addie babes are from The Heartburn Club :haha:

It will be interesting. I had the most awful heartburn with Toine and none of the boys had much hair to speak of - and all the hair they had fell out. I've always wanted a baby with lots of hair. Maybe Tori will oblige

It's a totally pointless article. I just posted it in light of all the heartburn we've been having and because of how many people have told me that she will have lots of hair

I've missed Jaynie! I wanted to add to the sweet potato vote for her cottage pie- super yummy! I mix it with puréed cauliflower too for extra low carbosity and that's nommo too :munch:

It will be interesting. I had the most awful heartburn with Toine and none of the boys had much hair to speak of - and all the hair they had fell out. I've always wanted a baby with lots of hair. Maybe Tori will oblige

It's a totally pointless article. I just posted it in light of all the heartburn we've been having and because of how many people have told me that she will have lots of hair

Holly lost the spikey black stuff too...she went kind of ginger for a bit!! DH was fascinated, being of dark Armenian shades!

I'm glad I don't have heartburn :smug: It would be a bit of a raw deal on top of the GD!

My Russian friend from the park has a 4 month old girl and she has way more hair than Holly! Really thick and dark, it's incredible. I'll ask her if she had heartburn next time I see her!

I'd like a baby with hair bc they're so cute.

My bump is so itchy today that I think I'm going to scratch through to the baby!

Would you say it is too early to be choreographing Elina's floor routines?

I am lookin forward to my tea I had bacon and tomato on white bread cause some carbs aren't bad! Just if I eat them early enough. If I'm drinking I should eat less calories, more fruit and stuff I'm wary of a single lifestyle (as I sip fruit cider watching the football :haha: )

I miss you all too... Just some days, I don't wanna moan and I don't actually talk to my 'real life' friends also so it's not personal! But I'm getting there, still lookin forward got he future and that.

Erin is coming for a few hours so she might have some of my lovely cottage pie :) :munch: :munch: but she's going to have to amuse herself for some of it as I make tea, take the bed down etc etc ...

My skin is on FIRE!!!!!! My whole torse and boobs are so freaking itchy I am literally going insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->