<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

OOOH oooh me please for the sanatogen tablet thingies please :D I'm poorly today really snotty and bunged up! Head full of snot! YUK!

Have a bath with baby oil poured generously into it Sarachka. Works a treat for my itchyness :thumbup: Bio oil is ok too but the baby oil bath is the tops

I have the cyclist version of this sticker on my bike seat....

https://www.justkidsclothes.com/assets/Gym%20boy%20-%20thumb.jpg

HEY GIRLS THAT REMINDS ME!!! Time to start posting your pics of the first turtle babies in their bike seats soon with the spring coming!! :wohoo:

I can't wait for the Olympics. If you're not COMPLETLY OBSESSED with a sport like I am with gym, you can't understand but basically we LIVE for the this every 4 years and the women's all-around final is the absolutel pinnacle of that. So, of course, Elina will be dressed for the ocassion in a 'leotard' (baby vest!) decorated in the style of a Russian leotard and ALIYA DAVAI (Go Aliya!!) posters etc adorning her bouncy chair!

Hope all is okay, no Tori baby yet I see. Nuv all :hugs:

Off the emergency doctor for Leo.

HEY GIRLS THAT REMINDS ME!!! Time to start posting your pics of the first turtle babies in their bike seats soon with the spring coming!! :wohoo:

I would get a bike seat for Lyra, if some scallywag hadn't stolen my bike last year. Climbed over a six foot garden wall to steal it, it wouldn't even have been any use since it didn't have the pedals attached!

:hi:

freya has just been put in her new cotbed. for a nap.shes a sleep wonder how long itll last :haha:

well i figured why she wakes so often i SNORE:rofl: really loud lol

so shes in her own room tonight which has really upset me as i like her near me in her crib at night,ill prob be back and forth like a yoyo tonight :wacko:

I'm sure Ive never looked more attractive. Laying in bed completely naked scratching my skin til its red raw. My ears are bright red and my scalp itches too so my hair is crazy. Right now my main place is my feet.

I'm sure Ive never looked more attractive. Laying in bed completely naked scratching my skin til its red raw. My ears are bright red and my scalp itches too so my hair is crazy. Right now my main place is my feet.

Must be frustrating to still be itching. Sorry I have no tips other than a cool bath. If nothing helps and it continues it might be worth a call to your mw. There is a condition you can get during pregnancy that causes severe itching, it's rare so probably not the cause for you, but worth considering if it doesn't let up.

What's up with Leo Molly? :shock:

Essie I remember that now you mention it, your bike theft! :hugs:

Sarachka that's like me with the Tour de France, Holly has to have her 'outfits' for those 3 weeks every summer :happydance:

We're watching a funny film that we've seen a million times but it's a cult 1970's classic, "Les Bronzes Font du Ski" and on TV. But off to bed soon because my 2hr forest walk this morning has caught up on me I think and I'm feeling sleepy now :sleep:

You're itchy all over Sarachka? Weird! :fool: As Essie says there is a condition in pregnancy that causes itching, something to do with the liver I believe, so if it continues it might be worth mentioning to the MW. My itchyness generally has a cause, like chlorine or soap and goes away after 10 mins so I be worried if it was going on and on, but not that worried coz I don't think it's dangerous at all. Just damn annoying!

Just been Googling pregnancy itchiness- the liver thing is really rare, and is when bile doesn't flow correctly in the liver and bile forms under the skin. I remember in 3rd tri with Holly having the liver blood tests, I wasn't itchy but it was just routine because I'm in France and they do that kind of thing here, and remember them asking beforehand if I had any pains in my chest or itching.

Just been Googling pregnancy itchiness- the liver thing is really rare, and is when bile doesn't flow correctly in the liver and bile forms under the skin. I remember in 3rd tri with Holly having the liver blood tests, I wasn't itchy but it was just routine because I'm in France and they do that kind of thing here, and remember them asking beforehand if I had any pains in my chest or itching.

Yes it is rare, so unlikely to be the case for Sarah but worth mentioning just in case. Not something we have routine tests for, you seem to have tests for a lot more than we do.

I had bloods done 10 days ago at MW so I'm hoping that nothing is wrong else I think they'd have called by now.

Yes it is rare, so unlikely to be the case for Sarah but worth mentioning just in case. Not something we have routine tests for, you seem to have tests for a lot more than we do.

It may only be routine for GD pregnancies since we are in the 'high risk' category, but since I've only had GD pregnancies I don't know how normal ones go!! We do have the toxo every month though which I don't think in the UK is the case. The liver one was a test I had to go to the hospital for so possibly a 'special' one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->