<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Good morning all!

Essie....Happy Anniversary! I hope you have an amazing day and have some fun reminiscing about the last 4 years and all your amazing achievements :flower: By the way..why do you say this is your first real anniversary?

Thanks kit. Because it's a leap year, so our first anniversary on the actual date we got married :thumbup:

Ahhhh :dohh: Do you normally celebrate either side?

Food is cooking, fresh market fish and veggies. Henry is very hungry. :munch:

The sun is coming out! Ace! I'm going to transport my activities to the garden for the afternoon :happydance:

Clare that's excellent news about the sleeping. Random info- my cousin's daughter is called Freya.

Happy Anniversary Essie! :kiss:

I need one of these....

https://cdn.greenprophet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/taga-stroller-mom-kids-israel.jpg

I could knit Henry some roller blades like these....

https://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.230777314.jpg

:haha:

These are the roller blades I have, can't wait to get them back on! Spring always has that effect on me! They're beautiful aren't they? :cloud9: Mine are a bit dirtier mind you :haha:

https://www.baysideblades.com.au/inline_skates_dt/inline_skates/rollerblade/images/Roller27.jpg

I would really like one of these, so I can go roller blading and running with both...

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR14Sl_ji8PdqPns2-_KdyY06MFnxrGLJrfz7YrZqv5xvizeVdb8Q

Clare do you feel refreshed? Bet you're so happy!
Definately.
im starting to feel like my old self again for the 1st time since i was my old self:haha:

its my old self and being a mummy omg this would be a wonderful life if she slept more:cloud9: shes even having a snoozey now :)

I LOVE the name Elina its beautiful my friend has a baby same age as Freya called Elina shes gorgeous but naughty like her friend :haha:

Oh cool. I've not heard of anyone else with the name really.

The sun is coming out! Ace! I'm going to transport my activities to the garden for the afternoon :happydance:

Clare that's excellent news about the sleeping. Random info- my cousin's daughter is called Freya.

So is my cousin's daughter!

B I am surprised you don't already have one of these.

https://www.jogging-stroller-guide.com/image-files/ChariotParentsCutoff_576x383.jpg

iron is the nemesis of ibs sadly Sarah. Good luck!
Esme is good thanks Hayley :) shop is ok-i had to take yesterday off as esme was unwell and so am I, but she is fine now I need to go Dr as i got bitten all up my leg a few days ago and have bad reaction plus voms ever since...boo!
How ate wedding plans going?

Hey Lissy plans are going well......apart from my bridesmaid dresses are out of flipping stock and having trouble communicating with the seller as they are only cheapies off ebay and i think she is foreign and doesnt seem to ever answer my questions properly:shrug:.

Oh no bit by what:shrug:midhes or something, i hope you had a nice lay in this morning:hugs:

Watching big fat gypsy wedding. so horrified!!

DITTO:thumbup:

How is miss esme? and the shop?

im shattered after my friends hen do on saturday still lol need my bed girls did ya'll watch baby nate's chavaroo vid??

night all xxx

He loves it doesn't he!! He looks a LOT like my cousin, oddly enough called Nathan. Except he's like 20 now but he looked so much like Nate at that age

HEHE.......does he :winkwink:i tke it yoour cousin is handsome:blush:

Morning!

Four years ago I was enjoying my last few hours as a single lady, well actually I think I was rushing around getting my hair and makeup done. What a lot has changed in those four years. Ive graduated from university, bought a house, had a baby....who is now waking up so I will have to make this quick.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :flower:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:happydance::hugs:
what did you get each other?

GREAT!!!:happydance::happydance:

WAS A LITTLE BATTLE FOR A WHILE

dh did it so i wouldnt pick her up:haha:

went to bed after play bath bottle cuddle bed 7.45

she screamed on and off for an hour but didnt seem that destressed as she smiled when dh came in lol if shes in destress she sweats not a bead of sweat on her:haha:

she slept from 8.45-10.15
10.15 bottle and change
10.45-5 she slept
5.00 bottle change
5.30-8 she slept

See we told you so:thumbup:

WELL DONE BABY FREYA :thumbup::hugs:

Hey Bethany all those rollarblade and buggy pic's are so you a few mummies have the pushchair Sezi posted a piccy of around by me and go running along the canal bank:thumbup:

My boy is a nightmare yesterday and today he has woke up at 4ish:cry:then wants breakfast at like 5.30 then sleep till 7 then bottle then sleeps 8.30-11.30:shrug:,,,im dreading trying to be ready for work and 12 kiddies after taking a tired stroppy pants to nursery he has 8 weeks to grow a new routine the munkie:wacko:

The most hours shes EVER slept!
just praying she can keep it up :)

That's fantastic news. I hope she keeps it up for you!

I am getting a home visit later for a house I applied for back in december ..... hoping its because someone didn't want it and now they are offering it to us!

Hello turtles

nearly wrote 'morning' :wacko:

Busy but nice last day at work. My mw had a meeting at a new private hospital and then came to the cafe at work for lunch. Great fun. Got one follow up appointment this afternoon and then I'm done :thumbup:

I slept better last night. Still exhausted but nice to have gotten 2 hours in before 2am. Debating whether to have a cappucino or not....might as well, it's my last day

I just won a competition :happydance: A breastfeeding top from Peek-a-Moo :happydance: What good timing!!! Now I must choose which one I want

Meet my slithery little friend :)

IMG-20120229-00006.jpg

His name is Chaz and sex is actually unknown right now....he's a rat snake, same genus as the corn and is very placid :)

Clare do you feel refreshed? Bet you're so happy!
Definately.
im starting to feel like my old self again for the 1st time since i was my old self:haha:

its my old self and being a mummy omg this would be a wonderful life if she slept more:cloud9: shes even having a snoozey now :)

I LOVE the name Elina its beautiful my friend has a baby same age as Freya called Elina shes gorgeous but naughty like her friend :haha:

Oh cool. I've not heard of anyone else with the name really.

So is my cousin's daughter!

B I am surprised you don't already have one of these.

https://www.jogging-stroller-guide.com/image-files/ChariotParentsCutoff_576x383.jpg

I want one of those!!!!!!! When the girls get to be older I will get one so I can walk along the beach with them. It looks like so much fun in there.

ADVICE: Whenever I stand or sit I get very bad pain in my knees. Bad enough to make me not want to stand or sit but I have to bc I am up and down all day using the bathroom. Doctor said it is prob bc my body is not used to the extra weight. I am 26 weeks pregnant and measure 33. I am scared that if I am in this much pain now, I will not be able to walk later on in the pregnancy at all and that can't happen bc I have to get up and down to use the bathroom. Any advice on what I can do about my knees during pregnancy that is safe?????

Home at last where the interwebs are behaving for now

Happy Anniversary Essie. Hope it's really special :flower:

Addie, try using a warm wheaty bag or hot water bottle and maybe some Arnica cream or oil. We all feel the aches by that stage in pregnancy and it doesn't necessarily get worse. Moving around will probably help anyway so they don't get so stiff....I know Bethany would say go for a swim :winkwink:

I thought that was a corn snake Ginge from the pic on FB. The boys would love one, except for the feeding them pinkies thing :wacko:

I know I had something to say....can't think what it was tho :dohh:

Ill try that, thanks Trin. I am just nervous bc I am measuring 7 weeks ahead of what I really am so by the time I give birth at 38 weeks I will feel and look 45 weeks pregnant which is 5 weeks past what a usual pregnancy is. Just a bit nervous. It's great that I measure ahead of what I am bc it means my grils are growing well so I am happy about it just nervous if I am already feeling all this pain what it will be like in the next 12 weeks.

I don't mind the feeding them pinkies. But that's just me!

Oh and BTW

WE ARE MOVING!!!! WE GOT THE HOUSE OFFER IS COMING THROUGH POST AND WE GET TO VIEW ITS A BRAND NEW BUILD WITH GARDEN AND EVERYTHING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't mind the feeding them pinkies. But that's just me!

Oh and BTW

WE ARE MOVING!!!! WE GOT THE HOUSE OFFER IS COMING THROUGH POST AND WE GET TO VIEW ITS A BRAND NEW BUILD WITH GARDEN AND EVERYTHING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's so exciting!!!! :wohoo:

Fantastic news Ginge! See.....there was a reason you didn't get that last one :thumbup:

:wohoo:

Hi ladies

Happy "real" anniversary Essie

Lauren and I went to baby cinema today and saw, the best exotic marigold hotel. It twas very good.

Weaning ladies who are also bottle feeding, greedy guts Lauren is now on 3 meals .... What amount of milk should she still be having ??? The only one she really likes is her bedtime bottle so I am going to from tomorrow, drop to 3 per day. Is this normal ????

Ps - Claire that is great news xxx well done Freya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"