<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ill try that, thanks Trin. I am just nervous bc I am measuring 7 weeks ahead of what I really am so by the time I give birth at 38 weeks I will feel and look 45 weeks pregnant which is 5 weeks past what a usual pregnancy is. Just a bit nervous. It's great that I measure ahead of what I am bc it means my grils are growing well so I am happy about it just nervous if I am already feeling all this pain what it will be like in the next 12 weeks.

Take each day as it comes. You can't anticipate problems before they happen. It might be ok. Also, twins are generally smaller. So if each baby was 2.4kg, total would be 4.8kg which is what Toine weighed at birth so not that different from a big sized baby :shrug:

Hi ladies

Happy "real" anniversary Essie

Lauren and I went to baby cinema today and saw, the best exotic marigold hotel. It twas very good.

Weaning ladies who are also bottle feeding, greedy guts Lauren is now on 3 meals .... What amount of milk should she still be having ??? The only one she really likes is her bedtime bottle so I am going to from tomorrow, drop to 3 per day. Is this normal ????

Ps - Claire that is great news xxx well done Freya

Hiya Crunchster!

I've never even heard of that film..I'm so out of touch :blush:

Cara is also a 3 meals/1 snack a day type gal and I try to make sure she gets no less than 18fl oz of milk per day. That is the minimum she should still be getting along with a good diet. I find it hard though as Cara would much rather ditch the milk and scoff some steak and chips :dohh: I have to give her small bottles across the day to get it into her..3 x 4 oz bottles and a 6/7 oz bottle before bed.

yeh ginge :wohoo:

addie: i had to use knee supports when i was pregnant as i felt they were going to give way by week 35 :(

Ill try that, thanks Trin. I am just nervous bc I am measuring 7 weeks ahead of what I really am so by the time I give birth at 38 weeks I will feel and look 45 weeks pregnant which is 5 weeks past what a usual pregnancy is. Just a bit nervous. It's great that I measure ahead of what I am bc it means my grils are growing well so I am happy about it just nervous if I am already feeling all this pain what it will be like in the next 12 weeks.

Take each day as it comes. You can't anticipate problems before they happen. It might be ok. Also, twins are generally smaller. So if each baby was 2.4kg, total would be 4.8kg which is what Toine weighed at birth so not that different from a big sized baby :shrug:

4.8kg!!!!:argh:

yeh ginge :wohoo:

addie: i had to use knee supports when i was pregnant as i felt they were going to give way by week 35 :(

Makes sense then for me since I am measuring 33 weeks for it to start being a problem. Hopefully it just stays like this and doesn't get worse. The girls are having fun today moving a lot which is good :happydance::happydance: I love when they move around.

So the book The Hunger Games I highly recommend it. It is a series of 3 books. I am halfway done with the 2nd book. Really keeps you on your toes.

Hi ladies

Lauren and I went to baby cinema today and saw, the best exotic marigold hotel. It twas very good.

Weaning ladies who are also bottle feeding, greedy guts Lauren is now on 3 meals .... What amount of milk should she still be having ??? The only one she really likes is her bedtime bottle so I am going to from tomorrow, drop to 3 per day. Is this normal ????

Hiya Crunchster!I

Cara is also a 3 meals/1 snack a day type gal and I try to make sure she gets no less than 18fl oz of milk per day. That is the minimum she should still be getting along with a good diet. I find it hard though as Cara would much rather ditch the milk and scoff some steak and chips :dohh: I have to give her small bottles across the day to get it into her..3 x 4 oz bottles and a 6/7 oz bottle before bed.

I think Lauren will be the same, now she has the hang of this eating lark the bottles are not so intresting .... It's so hard as I also don't want to give her two much but she pulls the bottle out when she is done lol

Right 3x7oz bottles it is .....

I keep trying different fish with Lauren and she keeps gagging .... I have to laugh as that's what dh would do !

I am so frickin :cloud9: right now I cannot wait to tell danny when he gets home!!

You were right kit....what is for me will not go by me! (except B's bus :haha:)

Hi ladies

Hiya Crunchster!I

I think Lauren will be the same, now she has the hang of this eating lark the bottles are not so intresting .... It's so hard as I also don't want to give her two much but she pulls the bottle out when she is done lol

Right 3x7oz bottles it is .....

I keep trying different fish with Lauren and she keeps gagging .... I have to laugh as that's what dh would do !

I gag also when I eat fish :haha::haha:

Addie - big hugs .... You looked amazing in those fb pics x

:hugs::hugs: DH is going to take me to look for a shirt for the shower tonight. Hopefully we find something then out to dinner :thumbup::thumbup:

Mill-yons of pics for you...

This is what I've been doing today outside in the garden- decorating with mosaic a little table we have in the hall. Got to let it dry 24hrs before I put the jointing in :thumbup:

And bump pics in my Glam Pants taken last night!

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4

This is what I've been doing today outside in the garden- decorating with mosaic a little table we have in the hall. Got to let it dry 24hrs before I put the jointing in :thumbup:

Looking really good :thumbup: And your legs don't look too skinny - looks like you've kept the muscle which is great :thumbup:

The make-up bag I made when my parents were here...

Scarf I'm making to match my bag....

Spring cotton/cashmere cardigan for Holly....

Vase on wall finished last week....

Vase in progress....

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4

Looking really good :thumbup: And your legs don't look too skinny - looks like you've kept the muscle which is great :thumbup:

Thankyou! I have the legs of an Olympic athlete! :haha: They're a tad skinny, but yes the cycling and walking and swimming have kept them shapely:thumbup: Especially the cycling I guess since it's daily. Well chuffed :smug:

My first batch of invented chocolates were gross but my new improved formula is pretty good! Liquid sweetener, 100% chocolate powder, powdered almond, cream, butter and powdered vanilla- heated up and poured into moulds, sprinkled with sesame seeds/almonds and left to set. Not 'alf bad :munch: I am a bit any port in a storm over chocolate at this point in a GD pregnancy though :haha:

The hair on my legs has practically stopped growing, so that old wive's wotsit about boy babies making the hair on your legs grow quicker is codswallop!

The make-up bag I made when my parents were here...

Scarf I'm making to match my bag....

Spring cotton/cashmere cardigan for Holly....

Vase on wall finished last week....

Vase in progress....

I love the red and turquoise one

I'm deliberately not asking you how you feel or if you've had any 'signs' Trin, so as not to bug you :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->