<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

The make-up bag I made when my parents were here...

Scarf I'm making to match my bag....

Spring cotton/cashmere cardigan for Holly....

Vase on wall finished last week....

Vase in progress....

I love the red and turquoise one

Thanks! That one's destined for the downstairs entrance area- it's rather characterless when you come in to our house (and messy, full of pushchairs and kids coats and shoes!) and I have a plan to make it all colourful and welcoming with jollyness abounding

B you look just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Addie- it's the grey jogging bottoms that do it, class!

I have a new stripey tunic dress from Benetton I got for my parent's visit- navy and raspberry red stripes with 3 quarter sleeves- I'll post a bump pic in that next time or you will all think I really do only wear grey tracksuit bottoms all the time :haha: I am wearing jeans at the moment!

I'm deliberately not asking you how you feel or if you've had any 'signs' Trin, so as not to bug you :haha:

I'm ok, same as normal - strong BH's but at least the nausea didn't last long today and I got to eat

Steamed green beans, tomato, pecans, parsley and pasta with tahini dressing for dinner :munch:

I need one of those pushchairs you posted Sarachka! It's the same as the bike trailer I want but the push along version. My sporty pushchair is not far off but only takes one kid:cry: I could strap Henry on top of Holly:haha:

I don't mind the feeding them pinkies. But that's just me!

Oh and BTW

WE ARE MOVING!!!! WE GOT THE HOUSE OFFER IS COMING THROUGH POST AND WE GET TO VIEW ITS A BRAND NEW BUILD WITH GARDEN AND EVERYTHING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: I thought there were going to be baby chick heads in the spoiler, snakey's dinner or something:haha: Congrats, that's fabbo news:hugs:

Addie I can only recommend sport to strengthen one for the sporting challenge that is pregnancy but I know you're not allowed to partake :dohh: And most definitely swimming (as Trin anticipated!) to allow you to reinforce your muscles without bearing weight, but I guess you're not allowed to swim either if you're to bedrest?

Right, got to go and chase my guinea pigs around the patio for a bit to try and get them in- their first day outdoors since the last of the mild autumn days!!

B I wish I could do sport but not allowed to exercise. I am allowed 30 min of walking tho per day. Once the weather is nicer which it is becoming I will do that and hope that it helps my knees. I am going to be taking the girls to the park all the time this summer to walk around and get some good exercise in and they will love the fresh air!! Just found out I have another event this summer. UGH 2 many events. I have 3 weedings this summer and then an 85th birthday party so that means I have to leave the girls 4 times in the first 3 months. I am soooo not happy about that. All the events are starting in July. So July-Aug. I was going to bring the girls to the 85th bday party for DH grandma but then found out it is not just family it is 50 people and I don't feel like having them around 50 people who may have a cold or something and old people love to touch and hold babies which I would not like at all since I don't know them.

my back is agony. Im really not sure how I can continue at work. I really can't deal wIth this pain and it is all bc I have a desk job. My hands and feet are starting to swell too.

Bethany if you tell me to go swimming I am going to drown you in the swimming pool ;-)

my back is agony. Im really not sure how I can continue at work. I really can't deal wIth this pain and it is all bc I have a desk job. My hands and feet are starting to swell too.

Bethany if you tell me to go swimming I am going to drown you in the swimming pool ;-)

Maybe your doctor can pull you out of work early. Desk jobs are really not the best when you are pregnant, sorry you are in so much pain. :hugs::hugs:

:shipw: Here B just in case she tries to drown you :haha::haha:

Maybe your doctor can pull you out of work early. Desk jobs are really not the best when you are pregnant, sorry you are in so much pain. :hugs::hugs:

:shipw: Here B just in case she tries to drown you :haha::haha:

Thanks Addie. I think the doctor would sign me off, he did for the last two weeks. He said he'd extEnd it if I needed to. But I thought I'd give it another try at work but this week rEally has been such a struggle. I see about 10-15 customers per day and so that's up and down to the files, printer about 2-3 times per interview. Although normally, at home etc the changing of positions is good, it doesn't seem to help at the moment. It makes it worse. By the end of the day I am walking slow as a snail and stiff as a robot. I don't want to leave work as I won't get my nice present before I go lolol

If you think he will write you out then I would do it. Rest at home and feel good for the rest of your pregnancy.

Oh for the love of all that's sacred..if my daughter gets stuck under the sofa one more time......:wacko:

Coming to you live from the lurker on the exercise bike just to tell Sarachka to GO SWIMMING! :rofl: And I mean it, even in the face of drowning threats! Everyone go swimming in fact, all of you! NOW! Swim swim swim

:wohoo:

:holly:

When do the clocks change??? Turtles all go dark when it's between 7:30 and 9:30 for me, and now I need to go to bed :cry:

Nighty night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS, turtles on FB, please share Hillside Haven's Urgent Appeal. Not asking for donations, just to share it in case someone you know or someone they know can donate. I shared on my timeline earlier. Thanks :hugs:

PPS, what has happened to our bbm group? :shrug:

Angel keeps having nose bleeds, do you think i should worry for any reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->