<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

iron is the nemesis of ibs sadly Sarah. Good luck!
Esme is good thanks Hayley :) shop is ok-i had to take yesterday off as esme was unwell and so am I, but she is fine now I need to go Dr as i got bitten all up my leg a few days ago and have bad reaction plus voms ever since...boo!
How ate wedding plans going?

I'll post a pic tomorrow- a flat sided vase mounted on wood so it's wall hanging rather than surface squatting. The idea came when I was making dh's valentine present and noticed that we have more wall space than child and cat proof surface space for decorative things!

Well I'm feeling rather marvellous thankyou, no terrible aches or pains and lots of energy and above all bloods behaving themselves so long as I do! :thumbup: How's the shop doing?!

Ha ha someone already asked about the shop :dohh: I'm on my slow lurker...

Sarachka you won't poo until she's born now you have iron :haha:

How is miss esme? and the shop?

im shattered after my friends hen do on saturday still lol need my bed girls did ya'll watch baby nate's chavaroo vid??

night all xxx

He loves it doesn't he!! He looks a LOT like my cousin, oddly enough called Nathan. Except he's like 20 now but he looked so much like Nate at that age

yeh addie i did play bath bottle cuddles bed at 7.45(its normal 12 lol)
she cried on and off mick went up there after 3mins,4mins,5mins.6mins then every 10mins it took her 1 1/2 to settle but fingers crossed shes asleep now.

Nighty-ho all :kiss:

Kit and Trin you made me laugh! Sorry Kit if I wasn't sympathetic to your swollen labia when we met up- I didn't get it with my 1st pregnancy so it wouldn't have crossed my mind!:flower: Same goes for you too April when we met! :flower: Oh yes I love the Vachina joke :rofl:

Holly is my best friend, we had such lovely burble chats today on park benches about this that and the other.:awww: Can't wait to see her tomorrow :cloud9:

Xxxxx :kiss: :hugs: xXxxx

Ahhhh, I'm pleasantly pooped after my zumba class, it was fab! I do love it :cloud9:

Clare..stay strong my lovely, and remember that it might take a bit of time to get your full night's sleep but if you persevere with what you are doing, you will get there :thumbup:

Lissy..hope you and Esme are on the mend :hugs:

B..night night, sleep tight :kiss:

Trin..missed you tonight but sleep tight as well, and I hope you wake up tomorrow and feel fab!

Sezi...stock up on the fibogel :thumbup:

Bethany I can't WAIT for times like that with Elina. Just days spent in the park looking at leaves and ants and clouds. Do you feel like its amazing?!

Morning all :coffee:

Dh has 20 brownie points this morning for bringing me tea in bed!

Sarachka it's sooooo amazing that it's almost painful! We were in one park, in the kid's playground part of a lovely tree filled gardens, eating our sandwiches, and a grey cat came up to us. The surprise and delight and babbling that then ensued from Holly about 'the cat' just filled my heart with such love and joy. She kept pointing at the cat and laughing and then having 'adult conversation' with me about it- all in mimic of course since she can't actually speak sense yet!

There are so many magic moments coming for you with Elina :hugs:

Also 2yr olds have such unquestioned delight about things-Holly squeals with joy and raises her arms when she sees things that please her, like elephant shaped slides and a dog walking past on a lead- it makes me feel so warm and happy and brimming with love and joy :cloud9: And unquestioned horror at things too but the tantrums are nothing compared to the rest :awww:

Ah that's why dh made me tea- he's off mountain biking before work and knew it would make me jealous seeing him getting all his kit on :sulk: I'm only slightly jealous, I have nobler things to do this morning, like incubate a baby :smug: I can't wait to get the bike trailer for the pair of them though, hope my MIL obliges since they're expensive!!

Yay monkey is awake, I'm going to go in her bed with my book

Byeeeee xxxx

WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY!!!!
i plan missions today as its so nice today the house deserves a spring clean!
what are you all upto?! xxxxx

Morningggg!! I am going back to bed :) not in shop til 1 today, so I'm making the most of it :)
Sarah B is so right-the amount of pleasure you get from seeing them enjoy things, or achieve or learn something new is just....amazing. I look at my little boy writing his homework, or listen to him read and get this huge swell of emotion-i think is most easily compared to when you are a child on Christmas eve. It's almost like a drug.
Have great leap days everybody x x

Happy Anniversary Essie! your first real one yay hope you have a brilliant day xxxx

Oh yes! Happy anniversary Essie :) I hope it is a great one, filled with romance and happiness x x

Morning!

Four years ago I was enjoying my last few hours as a single lady, well actually I think I was rushing around getting my hair and makeup done. What a lot has changed in those four years. Ive graduated from university, bought a house, had a baby....who is now waking up so I will have to make this quick.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->