<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

It was funny the first time.....30 or so times later, not so much.

cara sofa.jpg

When do the clocks change??? Turtles all go dark when it's between 7:30 and 9:30 for me, and now I need to go to bed :cry:

Nighty night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS, turtles on FB, please share Hillside Haven's Urgent Appeal. Not asking for donations, just to share it in case someone you know or someone they know can donate. I shared on my timeline earlier. Thanks :hugs:

PPS, what has happened to our bbm group? :shrug:

i shared and shared it on rspca's twitter (thats a rescue animal charity over here)

Sezi..if you are genuinely not fit for your work and have a doc who is willing to cert. you, then you should take it. What's the point in suffering? No one will thank you for your efforts if your work is anything like every other workplace. Take it easy :hugs:

Ha ha, go Cara!
Sorry you're still feeling bad Sarah I had to be signed off for 8weeks and take mat leave at 29 weeks-your body is telling you it needs rest, listen to it!

When do the clocks change??? Turtles all go dark when it's between 7:30 and 9:30 for me, and now I need to go to bed :cry:

Nighty night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS, turtles on FB, please share Hillside Haven's Urgent Appeal. Not asking for donations, just to share it in case someone you know or someone they know can donate. I shared on my timeline earlier. Thanks :hugs:

PPS, what has happened to our bbm group? :shrug:

I shared on my FB page Trin :thumbup:

I think the clocks go forward at the end of March.

Nighty night Trin...NO WORK TOMORROW!!!!!! :happydance:

UGHHHHH everyone is getting on my nerves today!!! Painter made me pay him another $100 after he finished today which was not the agreed upon price!!! Will never use him again. And then I never got a call confirming the baby furniture for Friday so I call the store and she says the furniture comes on Sunday. I said I was told Friday and Sunday is my baby shower so I won't be here. She says well it has to be Sunday!! How frustrating it is going to be crazy enough bringing home all those gifts and organizing them and then I am going to have people delivering furniture. And since I won't be here (Unless they come late afternoon)DH and his dad will be here and I really wanted to be here to tell them where to place everything and so on. Im afraid DH wont make them put the furniture together when they are supposed to and then we will get stuck doing that. I am in such a bad mood now people suck. What happened to making ur customer happy. This is a high end store we paid a lot for this furniture and do not expect to get this sort of treatment. You tell me you are coming Friday you come Friday not 2 days later on a day that doesn't work for me. Then my MIL goes "Oh well they cant come Sunday its ur shower have them come Monday" UHH NOOO they dont deliver Mondays they said it has to be this Sunday the order was processed and sent out so she best not call them up and interfere with my delivery bc then if they stop the order it will takes weeks to get here.

Angel keeps having nose bleeds, do you think i should worry for any reason?

I wouldn't unless they become very heavy and regular. My friend's little boy used to suffer with nose bleeds and after several trips to A&E due to the severity of them, they took him in and cauterised some little veins inside his nose. It never happened again :thumbup: Like I said though, this was an extreme case.

UGHHHHH everyone is getting on my nerves today!!! Painter made me pay him another $100 after he finished today which was not the agreed upon price!!! Will never use him again. And then I never got a call confirming the baby furniture for Friday so I call the store and she says the furniture comes on Sunday. I said I was told Friday and Sunday is my baby shower so I won't be here. She says well it has to be Sunday!! How frustrating it is going to be crazy enough bringing home all those gifts and organizing them and then I am going to have people delivering furniture. And since I won't be here (Unless they come late afternoon)DH and his dad will be here and I really wanted to be here to tell them where to place everything and so on. Im afraid DH wont make them put the furniture together when they are supposed to and then we will get stuck doing that. I am in such a bad mood now people suck. What happened to making ur customer happy. This is a high end store we paid a lot for this furniture and do not expect to get this sort of treatment. You tell me you are coming Friday you come Friday not 2 days later on a day that doesn't work for me. Then my MIL goes "Oh well they cant come Sunday its ur shower have them come Monday" UHH NOOO they dont deliver Mondays they said it has to be this Sunday the order was processed and sent out so she best not call them up and interfere with my delivery bc then if they stop the order it will takes weeks to get here.

Oh my :nope:

*lies addie down, places cold compress on her forehead to stop steam coming out of ears, practices slow steady breathing with her then brings her chocolate*

:hugs:

Right..I will stop spambulating and go and get on my bike for a while :thumbup: Back soon :flower:

Have fun Kit!

I'm off to beddy byes- been cycling then knitting Hollypop's spring cardigan, it's coming along :thumbup:

Big kiss all, sleep tight xxxxxx :kiss: :hugs:

I have a new friend!! It's an app. called my fitness pal :haha: I love it! You put in all your food and exercise for the day and it calculates calorific intake versus calories burned AND it gives you a breakdown of nutrients in what you have consumed :thumbup: Genius!! You are all probably about to tell me you've been using it for a century :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->