<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

And cool cycling clothes for me!!

Hey! remember that stylish coat I designed in my head with reflective strips for night walking and cycling? It exists!!

https://www.50cycles.com/images/products/overlay/ladies-cycle-macintosh-back-with-reflective-strips-1315393602.jpg

I'm going to get a cycling skirt for this summer, one of these...they have cycling short attachment underneath :thumbup:

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1CVCO0HyWrNyAVqqP9dhW5hkDOhx_RMGwgZxHOWlwK1ivpTt5Rw

Finished my mosaic table!! :wohoo: It's come up a treat with all the jointing done and polished and whitewashed! :wohoo: Going to go to the garage and see if I can find more furniture to mosaic! :wohoo: And if not will make a decorative hanging something on wood :wohoo: I could make a wild boar mosaic for the garden! Yes Yes Yes!!! I could even mosaic the boar I made before, Nestor, the one who was behind the Christmas tree, and then he'd be garden proof and a sculpture in the garden! :wohoo:

And my cupcakes are magic because bloods at 87 an hour later! :wohoo:

DH needs to take me to Castorama tomorrow to buy cheap ceramic tiles for me to smash up with my hammer :happydance:

I've just found a fantastic old litttle cupboard thing in the garage to renovate! I'll post pics later, it has soooooo much potential!!!

B u sound like ur having a lot of fun making things!!

Sarah are you at work?? Maybe a wet cloth with ice water. Ice will numb the itching. I'm guessing the medicine isnt working. Did u get results as to what is causing the itching.

DH picked my outfit for the shower this weekend. I showed him 2 and he loves the one that ties under the boobs bc it makes me belly look all round and cute!!! I agree with him I love it!! Can't wait till Sunday!! I'll have pics to put up. Painter will finish today and bathrooms will be done except for mirros and lights so once we get those up I'll take pics for u 2 c. I'm going for an under arm wax today. I've never done that bc I hate letting the hair grow I just shave but I decided to give it a go bc shaving is a pain and whoever said carrying boys makes u grow more hair is wrong these girls have been making me grow much more than usual so wax away!!!! Hope it doesn't hurt!! When I was a teen my mom put wax on my legs and after she pulled one off I ran away and wouldn't let her remove the others bc it hurt so badly :dohh:

Newbie I can't decide if I think it's a boy or girl. I think girl then I think boy lol so I have no answer but I can't wait till you find out!!!

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

pot 3.1.12.jpg pot2 3.1.12.jpg

edit: here i am 2 wks ago, morning bump

pot 2.18.12.jpg

addie, i'm so excited for your shower this weekend. i can't wait to see pics! :happydance:

Newbs!!! LOOK at you! That's such an awesome bump. How are you feeling? Honestly!

I am excited 2!! I can't wait to see all my friends and family!! I hope to take a lot of pictures. :thumbup::thumbup:

The painter is here, an hour late which puts a dent in my plans bc if he doesn't finish be4 my appointment I have to reschedule. I am not going to use him again. He told me one price and then made it $100 more and for what reason, none I can understand. He said bc he finished up the girls bathroom ( he said he was going to wait till he did the master bath to put molding in the girls bathroom and I said ok and I paid him in full for the girls bathroom even tho he didn't finish last time so not sure why I would pay him again for that) and then he said he didn't know he was putting up molding in the master bathroom (total lie bc I gave him a full list of what needed to get done in the master bathroom and that was on the list) he just wanted an extra $100 and that doesn't sit well with me so I will find someone else next time we need painting done. He also said he could get the job done in one day and today is day 3.

Finished my mosaic table!! :wohoo: It's come up a treat with all the jointing done and polished and whitewashed! :wohoo: Going to go to the garage and see if I can find more furniture to mosaic! :wohoo: And if not will make a decorative hanging something on wood :wohoo: I could make a wild boar mosaic for the garden! Yes Yes Yes!!! I could even mosaic the boar I made before, Nestor, the one who was behind the Christmas tree, and then he'd be garden proof and a sculpture in the garden! :wohoo:

And my cupcakes are magic because bloods at 87 an hour later! :wohoo:

It looks fabulous:happydance:i want one too:cry:
nice car as well and postie should be on his way to you soon :thumbup:
and well done on the cupcakes eat away lady eat away:haha:

DH picked my outfit for the shower this weekend. I showed him 2 and he loves the one that ties under the boobs bc it makes me belly look all round and cute!!! I agree with him I love it!! Can't wait till Sunday!! I'll have pics to put up. Painter will finish today and bathrooms will be done except for mirros and lights so once we get those up I'll take pics for u 2 c. I'm going for an under arm wax today. I've never done that bc I hate letting the hair grow I just shave but I decided to give it a go bc shaving is a pain and whoever said carrying boys makes u grow more hair is wrong these girls have been making me grow much more than usual so wax away!!!! Hope it doesn't hurt!! When I was a teen my mom put wax on my legs and after she pulled one off I ran away and wouldn't let her remove the others bc it hurt so badly :dohh:

ouchy addie, i had my lip done for the first time the other week and it wrecked and brought tears to my eyes i shave everywhere else:thumbup:

just couldnt be doing with a lady garden comb over trailing outta my panties or plaited arm pit hair:haha:

now keep in mind i had JUST eaten so the belly is a bit exaggerated compared to what it looks like now. it honestly came out of no where b/c just last week i was looking very non-preggo. anywho, enjoy :flower:

View attachment 347725 View attachment 347726

edit: here i am 2 wks ago, morning bump

View attachment 347730

whitwooo:winkwink:....hello newbiedoobypregnantbumpisherenowlady:winkwink:

posted parcels to B,ginge and sezi

still have trins,clares and cassies to go but costs a fortune:cry:

paid our room decoraters deposit for the wedding reception venue and took back confirmation letters to photographer and reception venue and had a chip bap and 3 fish strips on a river bench and nate had some fish and he nommed it down:thumbup:

I can't get the hang of 'rest' :wacko: I bought all the animal feed - all 220kg of it (that's not including cat and dog food), and salad and lights for the dragons

Now my back is broken!!!!! And I'm exhausticated

My mom bought me melanzana for lunch tho :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"