<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

oh wow! expensive sexy's stuff! me and dh just collapsed and fell asleep on our wedding night :haha: no sexy time for me lol

oh trin just looked at ur ticker! wow! not long!shall i send ur card now :haha:
leo :hugs: poor little man

my neice has got TB :( and is in hospital! :( shes only 5

Shame! What type of TB? Pulmonary?

It is horribly common here. Means 6 months of treatment tho which is not nice

Helloooo!

First proper day of leave - not going in to work at all :happydance:

I've been trying to sort out the car seat. The cover has to be washed. They have certainly gotten higher grade since I had Tarq :wacko: Took me ages to figure out how to remove it from its base :dohh: Done now

I think I may go trek to HIllcrest and buy 200kg+ of animal food for the pigs, ducks, chickens etc as I won't get a chance to do that soon. Then clean out my car and place the car seats in their new positions - bit like tetris getting 4 kids and school bags etc in the car!

DH has just ordered a new car- a lease thing where they take his old one and he pays a certain amount per month for a bigger one we can get 2 baby seats and the boys and us in, a 7 seater:thumbup:

oh wow! expensive sexy's stuff! me and dh just collapsed and fell asleep on our wedding night :haha: no sexy time for me lol

Shame! What type of TB? Pulmonary?

It is horribly common here. Means 6 months of treatment tho which is not nice

not sure shes one 3 tablets a day.they caught it early as her teach got it abroad and brought it back and infected about 10 children :(

Helloooo!

I've been trying to sort out the car seat. The cover has to be washed. They have certainly gotten higher grade since I had Tarq :wacko: Took me ages to figure out how to remove it from its base :dohh: Done now

I think I may go trek to HIllcrest and buy 200kg+ of animal food for the pigs, ducks, chickens etc as I won't get a chance to do that soon. Then clean out my car and place the car seats in their new positions - bit like tetris getting 4 kids and school bags etc in the car!

DH has just ordered a new car- a lease thing where they take his old one and he pays a certain amount per month for a bigger one we can get 2 baby seats and the boys and us in, a 7 seater:thumbup:

Ours is a 7 seater too. I love it! But Tarq's booster seat will have to go in the back row so there is a seat free to fold down for them to get in the back. So Tori behind me, Tarq behind Tori and Ch'ien and Toine in the other spaces

Moment of truth....I've made low carb chocolate fairy cakes with chick pea flour...will they or won't they be tasty....

419075_10150719759319880_594719879_11405979_1749469715_n.jpg

Helloooo!

Ours is a 7 seater too. I love it! But Tarq's booster seat will have to go in the back row so there is a seat free to fold down for them to get in the back. So Tori behind me, Tarq behind Tori and Ch'ien and Toine in the other spaces

I don't know how ours will work- I guess Holly's booster seat and the baby seat in the back, and then the boys on seats behind?:shrug:Or the same as you? Haven't seen the car myself yet!!

AWW no :hugs: for your niece and yay again for freya !!

doubt he will even be able to get me out of the dress lol but hey ho!!

Helloooo!

OHHH how exciting in the car and car seatworld!! Trin i was the same and took me an age to take off nates when he had sicked in it i got all stressy and lee did it in the end:blush:

do you have a picturE?

Hope you have a fab weekend with your friends Kit and Trin your first day of ML woohoooooo........gosh Clare your brave sending her already i still havent paid my nursery deposit:blush:

well off to dress my grumpy boy teeth**:nope::cry:
and myself:blush:and go on my errands

nuv ya'll xx

After breakfast bloods at 75, I'll see what they are in an hour after the 5 mini chocolate cup cakes I've just gobbled and the café créme I have on the go. I love a morning scientific experiment me :happydance:

Helloooo!

I don't know how ours will work- I guess Holly's booster seat and the baby seat in the back, and then the boys on seats behind?:shrug:Or the same as you? Haven't seen the car myself yet!!

Do you know what it is? Our's is a Toyota Avanza. Cheap but I love it

Good thing we're washing car seats today. We have a cyclone warning fro Sunday...the same day as my stretch and sweep!

Have fun on your errands Hayley! Undies sound super!!

I'm just breezing through on my coffee break- got furniture to paint and cardigan to knit today

Trin loving your bump and 'tis perhaps our last bump pic from you...!!!!:hugs:

It's defo a Peugeot coz that's what we have at the mo and it's a trade in at the peugeot place...

Morning,

Firstly good news, DH foster sister might be home from hospital today. He spoke to his foster mum last night and she said baby is okay.

My plans for today are housework, after a quick nappy run since we are down to our last two :dohh:

B I guess English children are perhaps bigger? I'm sure you said before that Lyra would be above the growth line for France, but here she is on the 90th centile. I asked about height because I wondered how much taller babies get really. Lyra is over 2 ft now so I wondered how quickly she will grow.

Sarah hope your hearburn eases. I can understand your reluctance to get signed off, I fought my occupational health department when they wanted to sign me off, but if you're really suffering and finding it hard then maybe it'd be better to extend your sick leave? At least then you can take it easy, sleep when you are able and not worry about getting up for work etc.

That's very good news about the baby!

I suppose you don't have the same problem there, but our gynaes are so caesar-happy that they will literally find any excuse to caesar. The latest is low amniotic fluid - which honestly is so rare. But they tend to 'pick it up' at around 38-39 weeks and then quickly whip the baby out

They did Caesar with her first, but it was much later, 36ish weeks. I know when Bella was born they said she had almost zero fluid. I guess they will just closely monitor her from now on.

it's a peugeot 5008

https://www.auto-evasion.com/publication/photos_actu/Peugeot_5008_01.jpg

God cars are boring! Dh wants to be spending money on bike trailers and double joggers, not cars :dohh:

https://blogs.smarter.com/blogs/guests/bike-trailer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->